Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities (36651 Views)

FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams / African Students Study, Work And Live In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Military

Foreign relations

Economy

Education

Science and technology

Literature

Music and film

Sport

Housing

Infrastructure

Entrepreneurs

Whichever rocks your boat, you choose. If I left anyone out, you could add and let's do justice to this, once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Promhize: Military

Foreign relations

Economy

Education

Science and technology

Literature

Music and film

Sport

Housing

Infrastructure

Entrepreneurs

Whichever rocks your boat, you choose. If I left anyone out, you could add and let's do justice to this, once and for all.

Yahoo Yahoo

Pick Pockets

Corrupt

Exam Cheats

Money Ritualists

Witches and Wizards

Militants

Oil Bunkerers

Pirates

Pr0stitutes

Terrorists

Armed Robbers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Promhize:

Stop spreading stu.pid false stats that were published by some news-house trying to lure investors.

This is the number 1 list in the world, google it. From wikipedia, Nigeria is No. 8, Ghana is nowhere to be found.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_mobile_phones_in_use

there are countries with less 8mill cellphone users there, where is ur ghana
stop talking like a foooool, mor0n
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Adamskuty(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
PetroDolla2:

Yahoo Yahoo

Pick Pockets

Corrupt

Exam Cheats

Money Ritualists

Witches and Wizards

Militants

Oil Bunkerers

Pirates

Pr0stitutes

Terrorists

Armed Robbers

u mean ur sh11ty tiny zoo filled with apes got all this issues? Meeehn! This is absolutely terrible my "charcant" slave grin

i know u are trying so hard,so hard to be patrotic,but monkey accept the truth,ur zoo is no where in 9ja league..

*i..spit.on.u.monkey*
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Adamskuty(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
PetroDolla2: stop talking like a foooool, mor0n
mad ape go drink alomo bitters so u can get high a lil bt,i love the way u display ur madness in ur lords forum like a ram in its heat period grin quite entertaining
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Adamskuty: u mean ur sh11ty tiny zoo filled with apes got all this issues? Meeehn! This is absolutely terrible my "charcant" slave grin

i know u are trying so hard,so hard to be patrotic,but monkey accept the truth,ur zoo is no where in 9ja league..

*i..spit.on.u.monkey*

hahahahahaha undernourished, undereducated, unemployable dirty,smell pig! grin with an IQ less than 5 ;Ding

Fvck you retarded gay dog. hahahahahaha citizen of the federal republic of f00000000000000000000000000000000ls grin grin grin grin

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Adamskuty: mad ape go drink alomo bitters so u can get high a lil bt,i love the way u display ur madness in ur lords forum like a ram in its heat period grin quite entertaining
hey modafaka pus-filled piece of garbage. hahahahaha nigeria is a fvcking sh1thole grin the streets smell like sh1t, the people look and smell like sh1t. even their food smell like sh1t
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Adamskuty(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
PetroDolla2: [s]

hahahahahaha undernourished, undereducated, unemployable dirty,smell pig! grin with an IQ less than 5 ;Ding

Fvck you retarded gay dog. hahahahahaha citizen of the federal republic of f00000000000000000000000000000000ls grin grin grin grin

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/s]
*yawns*

u flap mouthed coxcomb from the disgraceful,fvcking burnt skin baboon land of gay na,how dare u reply ur mister,huh? grin grin grin

u deranged soulless septic pscopatic clodhopper,bruised beast,d agitated blue old buffoon grin in sort,may thunder strike ur coconut head there,u ugly monkey grin
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
PetroDolla2:

Yahoo Yahoo

Pick Pockets

Corrupt

Exam Cheats

Money Ritualists

Witches and Wizards

Militants

Oil Bunkerers

Pirates

Pr0stitutes

Terrorists

Armed Robbers

you are outdated, gayna has taken over all this sh1t you mentioned from Nigeria, despite your tiny population
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Adamskuty(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
PetroDolla2: hey modafaka pus-filled piece of garbage. hahahahaha nigeria is a fvcking sh1thole grin the streets smell like sh1t, the people look and smell like sh1t. even their food smell like sh1t
come up with something meaningful,u ogre,for i am gonna maul that madness out of ur brain u monkey,prove to ur "mister" that u are smart grin

living in a tiny,unknown,disgraceful, land called gayna must have done more harm than good to u,it's quite obvious that life in ur pit-laterine is very terrible grin

niggeer i can percieve the terrible smell of ur sh1thole right through my phone ,tell me how do y'all sub-humans survive,y'all disgusting primitivegrin
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Adamskuty: *yawns*

u flap mouthed coxcomb from the disgraceful,fvcking burnt skin baboon land of gay na,how dare u reply ur mister,huh? grin grin grin

u deranged soulless septic pscopatic clodhopper,bruised beast,d agitated blue old buffoon grin in sort,may thunder strike ur coconut head there,u ugly monkey grin

Sh1thead dog barking like the MUMU ape that he is, huh? Suffering and smiling, huh?

Sh1thead for life
Dirty, ugly pig
empty barrels make the most noise

Suck my dick, stvpid,evil nigerian with inferiority complex! Ghanaian will always win because we’ve always been your masters
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Adamskuty: come up with something meaningful,u ogre,for i am gonna maul that madness out of ur brain u monkey,prove to ur "mister" that u are smart grin

living in a tiny,unknown,disgraceful, land called gayna must have done more harm than good to u,it's quite obvious that life in ur pit-laterine is very terrible grin

niggeer i can percieve the terrible smell of ur sh1thole right through my phone ,tell me how do y'all sub-humans survive,y'all disgusting primitivegrin

Bla blab bla if you have nothing constructive and meaningful to contribute then sharaaaap ediotic goat. it is obvious your low-level intelligence and shambolic IQ cannot cope with rational comments. even my dog has more sense than a f00000000000000l like you, modafaka grin grin grin

Only God can save you from terminal insanity, walahi! grin

200 million phucked up people in a sh1thole grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
PetroDolla2:

Sh1thead dog barking like the MUMU ape that he is, huh? Suffering and smiling, huh?

Sh1thead for life
Dirty, ugly pig
empty barrels make the most noise

Suck my dick, stvpid,evil nigerian with inferiority complex! Ghanaian will always win because we’ve always been your masters
grin grin grin

Nigerians are not gays, so he cant suck your dick. Besides that, ghana are the blackest and ugliest peeps in the world,so y call him ape. You ve been barking on every thread like a gay dog .No wonder you are a gaynaian

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
You said Nigerians are suffering and Smiling, while gaynaians are Suffering and committing suicide http://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2013/October-17th/45-year-old-man-commits-suicide-due-to-economic-difficulties.php

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Cubeet: Nigerians are not gays, so he cant suck your dick. Besides that, ghana are the blackest and ugliest peeps in the world,so y call him ape. You ve been barking on every thread like a gay dog .No wonder you are a gaynaian

200 million phucked up people in a sh1thole!

34 million of you impoverished creatures don’t have toilets. 90% survive on less than $2 a day

42 million are unemployed, malaria kills 300,000 mugus every year, pneumonia kills 200,000 children in your sh1thole per annum. Chei, tragedy upon tragedy grin grin grin

Sh1nigeria, what a smelly and sh1ty sh1thole grin grin grin. It is as though all the faeces of mother earth is dumped on this sh11thy country
The rivers in Nigeria are like toilet bowls when the flush is out of order
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
PetroDolla2:

Yahoo Yahoo

Pick Pockets

Corrupt

Exam Cheats

Money Ritualists

Witches and Wizards

Militants

Oil Bunkerers

Pirates

Pr0stitutes

Terrorists

Armed Robbers

PetroDolla2: stop talking like a foooool, mor0n

Sorry, my phone automatically select reasonable posts from fully-functional brains, its a pity you have been ignored all this while.

Please wait in line while I deal with the homo-sapiens.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Adamskuty(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
Cubeet: You said Nigerians are suffering and Smiling, while gaynaians are Suffering and committing suicide http://www.myjoyonline.com/news/2013/October-17th/45-year-old-man-commits-suicide-due-to-economic-difficulties.php
it's quite obvious the ape will commit suicide when he logs out grin grin grin grin grin

24 out of 25million gaynians dont have access to toilet grin grin grin grin

the niggeer probably havent seen a toilet before.. grin
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
over 100 million munus dont have toilets paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this must qualify to be in the Guinness Book of Records, walahai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1522869/today-world-toilet-day-100m

What a nation of f000000ls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Adamskuty(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
PetroDolla2:

Bla blab bla if you have nothing constructive and meaningful to contribute then sharaaaap ediotic goat. it is obvious your low-level intelligence and shambolic IQ cannot cope with rational comments. even my dog has more sense than a f00000000000000l like you, modafaka grin grin grin

Only God can save you from terminal insanity, walahi! grin

200 million phucked up people in a sh1thole grin grin grin

it seems the lord God left ur brain half undone when he created u primitive with triangular head grin ur brain is filled with decomposed sawdust mixed with palm-oil grin (what a nice combination) grin

copernicus gaytoad grin u are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence,u are not a complete idi0t,some parts are missing,bubble headed booby grin

the abuse idi0t,dweeby dirty nincomp00p who r@ped his mom and dog,smelling whimpering nutcase from the gay family of rats grin

life in ur tiny land,ur juju kingdom,ur new generator republic,the 419 capital of the world (skelewa boys) is having a great effect on u grin grin

ur accrs (akara-beans cake) looks like onitsha in nigeria grin

u slave grin
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2013

LAGBAJA SAYS NIGERIANS ARE MUMUS FOOLS
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/
This artist has thrilled us over the years with amazing afro-infused renditions and Nigerians have come to love him so much. His outburst was in support of an article by Okey Ndibe. The question is why would he now call Nigerians fools? Read Lagbajas letter to Nigerians below and also the original piece by Okey Ndibe right after:

Dear Okey Ndibe: Thank you for sounding the alarm in a way that should make us reflect deeper. Mumu is not a condition I proudly proclaim. It was with a heavy heart that I came to this shocking realization that we are indeed a country of mumus. Harsh as it might sound, no other explanation would suffice. It is apparent that the “leaders” know that they would always get away with whatever incredible schemes they concoct because, amongst other reasons,

(a) the mumu people they “lead” are no different from their mumu “leaders” in character
(b) the mumu people are gullible, superstitious and naive
(c) there are no consequences for criminal acts if you belong to the right group
(d) these mumus never demand accountability from their “leaders”
(e) the mumus expect their rulers to loot or would otherwise consider them foolish

Apologies for the seeming overgeneralization but the vast majority runs with this mumu mindset.
There is a limit to how much one can squeeze into a song before sounding less music than sermon. Please permit me to expatiate using your perimeter of “recent events in the past week or two”.
For simplicity I would use a numbered list to analyze and highlight a few seemingly disparate but absurd mumurity examples and indicators.
1. 5 members trying to impeach a governor would make you think there are probably only 6 or 7 members of the House of Assembly. According to the assembly’s website there are 31 members. For mumus, 5 out 31 constitutes a majority.
2. In the land of mumus you can make your own mace and confer it with automatic authority, elect a “new Speaker” and swear him in.
3. No single hospital in Nigeria to entrust the unfortunately injured member with. He had to be flown to the UK.
4. Flown abroad … likely on tax payers’ account
5. Treated … likely on tax payers’ account
6. Visited by officials… likely on tax payers’ account (business or first class tickets?)
7. Nyesom Wike the Minister of State who led the visit was until recently the Governor’s (Amaechi’s) Chief of Staff. He was allegedly nominated for the Ministerial position by Governor Amaechi.
8. Shouldn’t the mumus wonder how Nyesom Wike as Minister of State for Education found the time for this all important trip while abandoning his post in spite of the raging crisis in his ministry with the Academic staff union of Nigerian universities currently on strike? Well the mumu staff and students can rot in hell I guess.
9. Madam Patience would probably have “visited” too, if not for the noise such would generate. So for now, the victim suffers alone.
10. The erstwhile pontificating police boss of the State could not find the patient’s prominent attacker for over a week.
11. Madam Patience having first denied any involvement in the crisis while verbally attacking Soyinka, eventually owns up “pouring out her grievances”.
12. She owns up to a group of visiting Bishops who came on a peace making mission to find a lasting solution to the crisis in their region. Religion is always an easy scapegoat and tool of deception in mumudom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Jiggaman101: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Promhize:

Do you think to be worth a billion dollars, is child's play?

How many non-oil billionaires are in UAE, how many non-oil billionaires are in Russia, how many non-technology billionaires are in USA and UK? Name them, only a few.

Stop trying to make oil a bad thing, use whatever you have, if its gold, human-resources, tourist attraction, I don't care. Mike adenuga, dangote are non-oil billionaires, do you think its easy to be a billionaire in production, estate and property development in this 21st century?

Nigerians are not poor, we mostly expect too much and think in european countries they all live in mansions no matter how poor (consequence of too much hollywood).

Anyway, the phone usage stats alone quash any stu.pid poverty claim. Do you want housing data too? I'm ready give it to you.

Mike adenuga is oil. He started with oil then went on to glo. Do your research, his capital was from oil money
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
chei, see how their pr0stituting women are fleeing the sh1hole http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ grin

The Toilet Named Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/
In his latest column, government critic and Professor of Creative Writing at Trinity College (USA) Okey Ndibe, voices his disgust at the practice of open defecation in his homeland Nigeria.

If you want to gauge how badly Nigerians have been animalized, then pay attention to how, and where, many of them defecate. Just recently, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) reported that 33 million Nigerians have no access to decent toilets. As a consequence, said the report, these citizens of Africa’s most populous nation answer the call of nature in the open.

Is it really only 33 million Nigerians? One is afraid that here’s one occasion when statisticians have pegged the figure too low. Nigeria – as I wrote three years ago – may be described as one vast toilet. Anybody who has traveled from Lagos to Onitsha by road knows that there isn’t one single rest area with toilet facilities along the route. At stops in Ore or Benin City, pressed passengers must hurry off into the brushes, gingerly skating around others’ feces, in order to relieve themselves.

In Ndibe’s eyes the “habit of doing in public what ought to be done in private” points to a deep cultural crisis.

Long habituated to inhuman conditions, many Nigerians have ceased noticing those peeing or defecating in the open. Or, when we notice, too many of us have lost our sense of outrage at the oddity. Public acts of pissing and defecation have become – more or less – normal, part and parcel of our social experience and landscape.

Open defecation in Oshodi, Lagos, Nigeria. Photo: Kola Aliyu / PM News

The associated health risks of Nigeria’s insanitary conditions have made Ndibe feel uneasy about shaking hands.

For me, it’s often a dilemma. I know how scandalous it would be to refuse to offer one’s hand. Yet, I can’t help wondering where the hands I shake have been, and whether they’ve been washed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Jiggaman101: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Promhize: Military

Foreign relations

Economy

Education

Science and technology

Literature

Music and film

Sport

Housing

Infrastructure

Entrepreneurs

I am looking at this and the only place I see where Nigeria is good is entrepreneurs and music. Movies come again. Everything else is mediocre at best.
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Adamskuty(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
PetroDolla2:
over 100 million munus dont have toilets paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this must qualify to be in the Guinness Book of Records, walahai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1522869/today-world-toilet-day-100m

What a nation of f000000ls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/
ape this wont save u,th article is false grin
This from a reliable source.. Water..aid

22 out of 24million ghanains have no access to toilets grin grin grin

http://water.org/country/ghana/

grin grin this is quite bad,i feel ur pain,ur jungle is 4th dirtiest country in africa and 1st dirtiest in westafrica grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Cubeet: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
shame, shame, shame. Gayna with just 24million,more than 21million(86% ) of their population dont have toilet. Which means only less than 3million of their population has toilet http://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2013/02/21/21-million-ghanaians-dont-have-improved-toilets-wateraid/
Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by PetroDolla2: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Mike adenuga is oil. He started with oil then went on to glo. Do your research, his capital was from oil money
don't mind the ediotic monkey. who owns Conoil?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Jiggaman101: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
PetroDolla2: don't mind the ediotic monkey. who owns Conoil?

They think they can come over here and spread lies. It will not work. We are well informed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities by Jiggaman101: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Cubeet: shame, shame, shame. Gayna with just 24million,more than 21million(86% ) of their population dont have toilet. Which means only less than 3million of their population has toilet http://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/2013/02/21/21-million-ghanaians-dont-have-improved-toilets-wateraid/

Then Nigeria would be 99.9% without toilet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon / Babcock University In Pictures / Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.