Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. (12728 Views)

How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by aAK1(m): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2008
You never have to flash your nokia phone's again,with the new do it yourself code.If u want to know how.Call 08065696511 or adeolu.Adebayo@yahoo.Com.Dont worry it is free
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by dragnet: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2008
Guy wake up smiley
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by Gsmxpert(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2008
what a circumstancial falasy, how can a phone that has to be flashed accept a code? not all dummies are here, programmers are here also,

1 Like

Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by thomp4pal(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2008
@ GSMxpert., live am to him faith na,
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by tobidaflava(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2008
@ack
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by Donprex: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2008
@poster if its free post it here let everyone see it and we wud all know its free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2008
angry
Be sure of what u are saying before u post!
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2008
The code is #7370#. its is used to reset nokia phones to factory setting by deleting all u've install or have on the phone. That is different from flashing. Flashing is like re-programming a phone to work normal like it was at the intial time.
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by ediongs: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2008
dis guy nna mumu.

Him no know say *#7370# wey dey format phone dey only format am when dey phone don fit switch it self on and have passed the Start-up screen for the stand by mode.

While *#7780# dey restore factory settings.

Jesus, nna dis wey dis guy dey suffer him self?

Note: nna only Nokia Symbian wey the Format code dey work and the codes are only for Nokia phones.

Flash your phone if it need a retailer abeg.
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by Holyrule(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2008
Guy take am easy. Which code again. It's free,it's free? Why not post it here. E be like say no body dey call u 4 phone,so u want make your phone just ring,abi u kolo. In short i don vex. This is how to flash most symbian nokia phones, Wait,
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by Holyrule(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2008
Guy take am easy. Which code again. It's free,it's free? Why not post it here. E be like say no body dey call u 4 phone,so u want make your phone just ring,abi u kolo. In short i don vex. This is how to flash most symbian nokia phones, Wait,
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by Holyrule(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2008
1> switch off your phone
2> press n hold,the "green dial" key,together with the star(*) key,n the no (3) key
3> still holding those three keys,then switch on your phone.
4> wait till you see a formatting screen,before letting go off the keys.
5> nokia 3230 shows the formatting screen,but nokia 6085 doesn't. Which means not all will show it,but the formatting will be done.
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by shayman(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2008
My nokia 3500c(s40) displays 'contact service' instead of booting, does it need flashing?
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by brinebaba(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2008
lol . . . .try updating the firmware . . .
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by rasidi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2008
I need it my guy, dont mind them. What they need to know is that those flashing softwares also use codes to diognise when flashing. My email is: rasheed5586@gmail.com
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by aAK1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2008
@holyrule.U got the code.Soo can u al see i was not dumb.
Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by udylah(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2008

Re: You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again. by thomp4pal(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2008
udylah:

Softwares (dictionary,bible etc.) for your s80 phone (9300,9500,9300i etc.) Call 08032937657 or e-mail israels11@yahoo.com
Na today yanch dey back, abeg forget am

(1) (Reply)

Download (maxibrainz) (5go) 5 In 1 2go [star Booster] / Favorite Android Apps? / Airtel Unlimited BBM Subscription On ANDROID At #300 For A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.