Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. - Education (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. (393541 Views)

UNILAG 2014/2015 CUT OFF IS OUT!!ridiculous catchment for enginnering / UNILAG 2014 Post UTME Screening Date, Cut-off Mark & Exam Details Announced / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Jenny855(f): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls any pol science student dat enterd through foundation programme
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Ugosample(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
fhunmi:

hy....i gained admission this year to study economics and i need ur assistance....i have some questions to ask
thanks

OK then. Do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Twistkihd:
bt if u still care I can mail u d courses 2 register sha
Yes..i will appreciate it
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by sheettle(m): 5:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Please is this subject combination okay for studying Chinese studies at UNILAG? English language, Literature, Government and Yoruba
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Dsd1pumpking(m): 3:33am On Dec 10, 2015
Any1 found accommodation outside school that I can hook up with together for payment ?
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Prec1ous(m): 7:22am On Dec 10, 2015
THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS AND AFRICANS, APPLICATIONS ARE ON

Brief description: The Science in Foreign Service (SFS) at Georgetown University USA is offering a full-tuition scholarship for a talented students from sub-Saharan Africa 2016/2017

Follow the link below to begin your application and submit immediately:

MSFS Scholarship for African Students at Georgetown University USA 2016/2017
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by PromTreasure(f): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
O
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by damoskiy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
IamDavidJames:
Oga boss.. I've seen u in Unilag 2015/2016 admission forum on nairaland. Throw some light on Eni-Njoku hall pls & what do u mean by fire fighters?

Good evening, Eni-Njoku use to be for fire fighters.... i meant if there was any emergency you could get an Eni-Njoku guy to help out.... but now Eni-Njoku is very dark, smelling depending on the floor you stay tho....

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by IamDavidJames(m): 3:19am On Dec 24, 2015
Big thanks man... I was given Ground Floor, Wing F. & now that people from shodeinde will be given mostly Eni-Njoku, and a few from El-kanemi too I fear it might become worse than before.

damoskiy:

Good evening, Eni-Njoku use to be for fire fighters.... i meant if there was any emergency you could get an Eni-Njoku guy to help out.... but now Eni-Njoku is very dark, smelling depending on the floor you stay tho....
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by damoskiy(m): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2015
IamDavidJames:
Big thanks man... I was given Ground Floor, Wing F. & now that people from shodeinde will be given mostly Eni-Njoku, and a few from El-kanemi too I fear it might become worse than before.

i am still scared of what would come out of it.... Other male hostel would be extremely crowded... Shodeinde nd El-Kanemi are undergoing serious work.... male hostels left are Mariere, Sodeinde, Eni-Njoku and Biobaku....

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by IamDavidJames(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2015
Me too o! Will spend a week there and then decide if I can still stay there. Jaja as well.
damoskiy:

i am still scared of what would come out of it.... Other male hostel would be extremely crowded... Shodeinde nd El-Kanemi are undergoing serious work.... male hostels left are Mariere, Sodeinde, Eni-Njoku and Biobaku....
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by erne: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Enhance Your Career with A Professional Certificate in
PUBLIC RELATIONS

Public Relations Lectures Towards BSC / MSC / NYSC CERTIFICATION
SYMMETRIC PR & ADVERTISING is seeking for candidates to enroll in for the NIPR/BEEC Professional Certificate in PUBLIC RELATIONS. The Course is Based in Nigeria and After The Course, Participants Are Awarded Certificates By The Relevant Professional Bodies; NIPR/BEEC.

BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME/CERTIFICATE
(i) B.Sc Equivalent.
(ii) NYSC Exemption Letter.
(iii) Further Studies in Nigerian/Foreign Universities.
(iv) Exhibition of New PR Competences.
(v) Ability to Work in any Industry
(vi) In-depth Understanding of The PR Function.
(vii) Qualifies You For B.Sc, PGD, M.Sc admission

EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates with SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE / HND / BSC or other qualifications are encouraged to enroll for this course.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested candidates should contact: 08139458588, 08053408939

ENQUIRIES
Tel: 08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
I have to bring this here before anywhere else.I know that you guys might have been wondering if this labodinho won't have blog ni 㰻D .....here it is bosses and bossresses,niggas and niggresses,staylite and freshers this is it unilaglabodinho."dot".Inform your friends coming in for Unilag to visit my blog biko.And not only for aspirant sake but also for all cos u'll get loads of articles,unilag latest info,FREE post utme pq and answer,Jamb statistics for today?comment and lots more on this blog.Don't forget to always post ur comments,follow the blog,share on social media and ReBC.Check my signature for the link.
Thanks.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2016
TRUE FRIENDSHIP IS RISK.”STAKE IT”

If only we were quiet and always plain, we would never have had to put away good friendships.

If only we would have just listened more than we talked, we would have saw souls rather than just bodies.

If only we hadn't judged so soon and wait for some moments, we wouldn't be in such a mess we are in now.

Living a life of Prestige is totally living with good people. How we all wish we could read up one another's mind and see so much dreams, ideas, motives each and every one of us has to execute in life. Each person in life has a role to play, that's why we need friends to help us achieve them.

We need to make things happen. Only true friends would really cherish you and carry a part of your burden in order to ease you. No one man can ever make a team. Let’s take up to the challenge. Let’s not always turn down friendship, only a little patience will suffice.

We do not only use the idea and skills we’ve got but also the ones we get from friends. Let’s value this relationship called CONTINUE READING https://unilaglabodinho./2016/01/17/true-friendship-is-risk-stake-it/
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
Often times, people have the belief that those that work hard in life are the ones who made it more. But they all forgot to remind themselves that sometimes smartness outshines hard work and this is because the world only believes in the final result and nothing more. Most people come from the lineage of “Go to school, work hard, come out of institution, get a job”, and because of these most people have really lost the essence of why they are in the higher institution.
An Author said this in a conference “Admission without a vision will lead to frustration in the higher institution”. Coming into the institution environment is the best opportunity life has offered most people, but a few actually stood their stand and compromised not their future to the saying of work hard, work hard, work hard to get good grades. The higher institution is a place to really develop your abilities and influence others through your God given talent. After the institution life, do not forget to know that the outside world doesn’t really care about who you are anymore, so why not take... https://unilaglabodinho./2016/01/22/higher-institution-the-home-for-the-smart/
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
UNILAG BOLD FACES SET 2015/2016

This is a section for FRESHEST and NEWEST member of School of First Choice and Nation’s Pride,University of Lagos,for the set 2015/2016 Matriculating students.I’m using this medium to feature this set of great personnel in order to motivate the upcoming students (aspirants) that they can also do it. Continue reading here https://unilaglabodinho./2016/01/30/unilag-bold-faces-set-20152016/#more-442
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2016
REKINDLE-The drive to Change

Wait a moment;

Have u ever thought about the word CHANGE,

Have you ever thought about moving forward?

Have you ever thought about giving up on those fake friends to face your future?

Have you ever sat down to reason about what the future holds for you?

Have you ever thought of settling down on your own someday without your parent financing you?

Have you ever dreamt of that redemptive change?

Have you given up to fate or you still want to rise to your feet and fight again?

Have you influenced your attitude with the willingness to change?

Have you ever thought straight and plan even for a second?... https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/01/rekindle-the-drive-to-change/
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 1:54am On Feb 03, 2016
Vivien T. Thomas, L.L.D-Grass to Grace

Thomas was born in New Iberia, Louisiana, the son of Mary (Eaton) and William Marco Thomas. The grandson of a slave, he attended Pearl High School in Nashville in the 1920s.Thomas had hoped to attend college and become a Medical Doctor, but the Great Depression derailed his plans.He worked at Vanderbilt University in the summer of 1929 doing carpentry but was laid off in the fall. In that same year, Thomas enrolled in the Tennessee Agricultural and Industrial College as a premedical student.In the wake of the stock market crash in October, Thomas put his educational plans... https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/03/vivien-t-thomas-l-l-d-grass-to-grace/
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
PUT YOUR KNICKERS ON BABE, IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
It was the first Monday of the new session. Everyone was on the normal hurly-burly routine of getting its registration done. Everyone looks attractive today, I guess a lot of people really enjoyed their holiday, look at this guy of last semester, see how fat he is now, so people can get to change, so life could turn around for some people, this is really astonishing.

Richard and Andre both chuckled in the most populous hall of the university. I don’t think we are having any lectures today; those lecturers won’t resume lectures immediately despite the long lasted strike which lasted for about three months. Well, am happy we have resumed but not https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/06/put-your-knickers-on-babe-its-only-a-matter-of-time/#more-1102

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.