Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Warning To All Nairalanders - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Warning To All Nairalanders (382 Views)

Warning To All Diasporans / Important Information To All Nairalanders / Demolition Of Over 3000 Houses In Abuja! I Have Being Warning Since Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning To All Nairalanders by busterr(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2013
No one is excluded here even the mods and the admins.

Well you all should acknowledge my presence in this site, and reply to every topic i create. Simple warning not too hard to heed.

You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Model Your Home With The Touch You Have Been Waiting For: Renovate,buy And Sell / Properties And Lands For Sale / A Newly Build House For Sale At Agbara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.