Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) (23794 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Hangout With Students From Her Drama School / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by TecLeo(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2013
The first set of students to enroll at Funke Akindele's 'scene one school of drama' graduated in Lagos on Thursday.
The occasion saw the likes of Uche Jombo, Eldee, Tiwa Savage, Dammy Krane, Eniola Badmus and several others. They were there to show their support to the actress.were on ground to support Funke at the event.

Some of the outstanding students in major courses were presented with prizes. Each of them automatically would get a prominent role in Akindele's next flick, Everybody Loves Jenifa.
See more photos;http://naijaxposure..com/search/label/NOLLYWOOD

Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by Arosa(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Smart girl!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by Swashi007(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmmmm cheesy
See where dah boy
Head dey 4 d first pishure cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by Ruq: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Good ish, but not everyone loves Jenifa

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by pickabeau1: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
did she forget her underwear or is she just sagging undecided
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by s3nn2x(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Good one for Funke...
But I wonder how many of them would hit the big screens undecided
What happened to winners of Next Movie Stars...
What about the students of that Scam called New York Film Academy, Lagos Campus.....

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by Danielle22(f): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dats gud
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by homeboy205: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
jenu lo
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
she has a very high forehead angry
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by Luxiana19(f): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by mancheeutd(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
ib_bryte: she has a very high forehead angry

You meant she is rihanic in nature

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Her bööbs are calling me, but I am gonna act like I am deaf.
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Swift lady.
Smart way to earn more.
Changing lives for better.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
she used to acting thats why we married an idiot thinking it was all an act
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2013

Ok. Nice smiley

Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by lupey: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
She looks awesome! wink
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by alphaconde(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
sesan joel: Xup everybody there is a new cheat that has come up 4 xmas, its a cheat for 1 terrabyte for 2years. Hurry!!! Now nd get the cheat. Im giving it out for as low as 400 add me on 2go with cheatzone1 to get the cheat remember the price is 400. Iv don it 4 20 people so far nd they are rejoicing. The cheat works 4 all netwk, working 100% perfectly tested nd trusted. Add me now with cheatzone1 2 get d cheat price 400. Happy xmas.

U remind me of when yahoo yahoo just started.

@post. Na ASUU cus am o.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by Motolank: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
I seeeeeeeeeeeee shocked

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
lupey: She looks awesome! wink

The Beautiful and Sexy Miss NL kiss

Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by Big4wig(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Austeenx: Her bööbs are calling me, but I am gonna act like I am deaf.
ode,u no want versline?? .
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by dedons: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hw does this affect me
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by familysms: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
sesan joel: Xup everybody there is a new cheat that has come up 4 xmas, its a cheat for 1 terrabyte for 2years. Hurry!!! Now nd get the cheat. Im giving it out for as low as 400 add me on 2go with cheatzone1 to get the cheat remember the price is 400. Iv don it 4 20 people so far nd they are rejoicing. The cheat works 4 all netwk, working 100% perfectly tested nd trusted. Add me now with cheatzone1 2 get d cheat price 400. Happy xmas.
grin

Lol 1 terrabyte Bro go get a life
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by olatwo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
kk
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by geesilver(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
Swashi007: Hmmmmm cheesy
See where dah boy
Head dey 4 d first pishure cheesy grin
smart guy
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by Tsmooth1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
Why her breast come sag now? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by geesilver(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
pickabeau1: did she forget her underwear or is she just sagging undecided
ℓ̊ guess its too much use
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by 3Dimension: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
^^^ he needs a job...

Go and learn scamming from funke akindele's school
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by uken73(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
Congrats to the students
Re: Funke Akindele & Students Of Her Drama School (Pictures) by ykrahmg(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2013

dont tell me you are now followin your father's step...

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Gifts Cheeky Chizzy A Range Rover / Annie Idibia Is Pregnant / Karen Igho Releases Sexy Photoss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.