Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. (2690 Views)

Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? / Kaduna State Crises, Muslim Students In U.S Starts Protest - Photo / Fuel Queues Worsen Across The Country - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by pigin: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2013
**Gen Marwa and Engr Gundiri should not claim to be superiorto me in the party. - Gov Nyako.**All party members are equal regardless of the party they come from, APC is a new party and all members are fresh members.The Adamawa State governor, Murtala Nyako has frowned at that the recent claim of party superiority by some chieftains of the party does not hold water as all party faithful are equal irrespective of the platform they rode into the party.The governor made the statement against the backdropof claims by the two chieftains of the party namely General Buba Marwa(rtd) and Engineer Markus Gundiri who vowed not to allow the governor to take over the party’s structure.He said, “The statement by some people who are grandstanding that they are superior to others in the party does not hold water as all partyfaithful are holding equal positions regardless of where they come from”.Nyako added that the issue of the platform through which one come into the party is a rested issue as APC is a new party and all members of the party are fresh members.“All party faithful are equal regardless of the platform through which they come into the party as ANPP, CPC and ACN are all dead just like PRP and GNPP who are long rested. So the issue of where you comefrom is not relevant now. -
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by ayobase(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Yola used to be peaceful......I pray the Modibbo Adama could pacify things!

imagine a very hot state with crisis!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by KingGeorge1: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2013
this is just the beginning, the 2015 saga is yet to start...
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2013
Hahahaha I dey laff oh! I forsee him losin dis battle d same way he lost out in PDP. At d end he will be thrown into d dustbin of history. Hhahahha political fighter! Fight on!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by Amanwulu1(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2013
He who is so foolish to tear his house down over anything will not spare another man's house.

3 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by holyvirgin: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Nyako is a disaster to us and should be treated just like a Rasca l. I haven't seen any tangible thing he has done in Jimeta, most completed roads are Federal government project. He has channeled all resources to APC thieves to milk the state dry.
Say no to Nyako and APC in Adamawa state.

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by nairaman66(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
holyvirgin: Nyako is a disaster to us and should be treated just like a Rasca l. I haven't seen any tangible thing he has done in Jimeta, most completed roads are Federal government project. He has channeled all resources to APC thieves to milk the state dry.

Sounds like BULL to me.. lipsrsealed
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
ayobase: Yola used to be peaceful......I pray the Modibbo Adama could pacify things!

imagine a very hot state with crisis!

True Yola is very hot and almost uninspiring (no pun intended) and now this crisis is gonna worsen things You seem to know about Yola, did you stay/school there?
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by nuclearboy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Idiotic post! So when he was in PDP, he was a model citizen, right? But in just these few days he joined another party, he has given all the state funds to them! And he probably kept all the cash all those years just to give to APC, right?

You people are all ready to sacrifice Nigeria on the altar of your selfish interests and every lie, trick or evil idea be damned!

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
The state assembly chose to stay PDP. They should impeach Nnyako. He is the worstest person on earth.

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by simpleseyi: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
jerseyboy: The state assembly chose to stay PDP. They should impeach Nnyako. He is the worstest person on earth.

Please take not of the boldfaced part of your sentence and tell me if you attended the same school as Dame Sheppopo imPatience Jonathan.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by ShineIt: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
simpleseyi:

Please take not of the boldfaced part of your sentence and tell me if you attended the same school as Dame Sheppopo imPatience Jonathan.

Clap for yourself.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by Lusola15: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Am still learning
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by Amanwulu1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
simpleseyi:

But prof, is it suppose to b take not or d take note dat I knw.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by simpleseyi: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Amanwulu1: But prof, is it suppose to b take not or d take note dat I knw.

Yes, the prof. just skipped a letter. This is quite different from constructing grammar and structures like Dame Sheppopo.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by sluggers: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
holyvirgin: Nyako is a disaster to us and should be treated just like a Rasca l. I haven't seen any tangible thing he has done in Jimeta, most completed roads are Federal government project. He has channeled all resources to APC thieves to milk the state dry.

And when was that? Did he just join APC last month? Has he been channeling all resources to APC while he's been in PDP since 2007? You are a liar! Inska!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by sluggers: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
nuclearboy: Idiotic post! So when he was in PDP, he was a model citizen, right? But in just these few days he joined another party, he has given all the state funds to them! And he probably kept all the cash all those years just to give to APC, right?

You people are all ready to sacrifice Nigeria on the altar of your selfish interests and every lie, trick or evil idea be damned!

The PDP dogs are now portraying the Governor as thief. They are doing the same thing to Rochas at the moment. These people have no shame and conscience.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
simpleseyi:

Yes, the prof. just skipped a letter. This is quite different from constructing grammar and structures like Dame Sheppopo.
DO YOU HAVE A MOTHER
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!apc Adamawa State Crises, Worsen. by gtrust: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
I thought he gave APC 'terms and condition' before joining.

How can you just join a party without discussing all these stuff ab-initio

Nyako is in very serious trouble.

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Putting Posters All Over My Area, I Have Destroyed 3 / Military Launches Intense Airstrikes On Bama With Full Force Against Boko Haram / Meaning Of "Status Quo": Court Ruling On Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.