Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon (12523 Views)

Police Receive 705, 352 Applications For 10,000 Job Openings / Dangote 28,000 Job Creation. My Experience / 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by HoneyJ1(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2006
GRADUATE TRAINEES
If you have a Bachelors degree (2nd class lower but clearly indicate your class) or HND(lower credit minimum) in any field of study is in THIS Day of (19th June )pg 54
If u a marketer or posses skills TO MARKET INSURANCE or any other related business within the group
IF YOU POSSESS FIRST CLASS DEGREE IN ANY FIELD THEN YOU HAVE AUTOMATIC JOB IN THEIR INVESTMENT COMPANY.
Age limit- 35years and below
Trainees will be ready to work in any part of Nigeria
HOW TO APPLY
send your curriculum vitae(nicongraduatetrainee@yahoo.com)following the following format not later than June 25,2006 Please don't send any other credentials

THE STATE YOU WANT TO BE BASED(EG.BAUCHI STATE)
THE COMPANY IN WHICH YOU PREFER TO WORK(choose any two of these nicon hotels,     nicon trustees, nicon airways,nicon properties,nicon energy,nicon academy,nicon investments.
SURNAME
OTHER NAMES
STATE OF ORIGIN
DATE OF BIRTH
SEX
MARITAL STATUS
STREET ADDRESS NOT P.O BOX
MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS
QUALIFICATION(STATE DISCIPLINE AND YEAR OF GRADUATION AND CLASS OF DEGREE)
OTHER DEGREES AND YEARS OF GRADUATION
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS RELEVANT TO YOUR APPLICATION
CURRENT EMPLOYER(STATE POSITION AND DESCRIBE YOUR SCHEDULE OF DUTIES )
FORMER EMPLOYERS(ADDRESS,POSITION,DATES,JOB DESCRIPTIONS AND CONTACTS)

CAUTION- Candidates who lobby for placement will be disqualified
Only electronic applications will be entertained
The test will be in lagos,abuja,kano and PH on July 8th

Good luck

see also today's thisday newspaper pg 53 - 55 for more on NICON
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by abdulkadir(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2006
honey j tnx i am sur this will fetch some n'landers job keep it up
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by LoverBwoy(m): 1:50am On Jun 20, 2006
Honey J  kiss  kiss  kiss

state of origin
what does that mean?
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by Seun(m): 3:50am On Jun 20, 2006
Your father's state or origin. Tribe. State. Whatever! It's truly irrelevant.
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by KUPPY(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2006
hi Honey J
thx u 4 the info, but I find it difficult to send this mail to nicongraduatetrainee@yahoo.com
pls can somebody give me correct email address. pls send to my email box imacuppy@yahoo.com
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by mimi4real(f): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2006
Thanx alot for ur info Honey, but I cant send it, is like the eamil address is wrong.

Pls help by sending it to me thru mimi012003@yahoo.com.

Thanks alot
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by siggy(f): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2006
SEUN, I THINK U SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT NAIRALANDERS PASTING VACANCIES THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PASTED.THEY SHOULD PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PASTING JOBS VACANCIES.THIS PARTICULAR ONE WAS PASTED YESTERDAY BY CHY.
NAIRALANDERS, PLEASE BEWARE OF DOUBLE PASTING!!!
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by donaremu(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2006
Hey, the e-mail address quoted by CHY is wrong, here is correct email address from the newspaper: nicongraduatetraineee@yahoo.com.
Note, the trainee has three "eee".
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by seo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2006
Honey j,thanks for this great information. This will gear all our members and non who are still searching for job or probably want to change jobs. DAMOLA well done,
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by ozarnold(m): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2006
hey guys, had failure delivery, pls send me the right addy. Thanks.
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by LoverBwoy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2006
why are they usinf @yahoo.com?
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by bluemoon(f): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2006
Just wanted to say thank u! I heard about it but didn't know exactly what to do or how to go about it.
God bless Nairaland. cheesy
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by kalyx: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2006
hey,thanks so much.heard abt this bt witout any details.now i ve it,thanks to u.wishin u all d best of luck.early though bt we need loads of bestwishes.
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by onabajo(f): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2006
This nicon gradaute advert is not working.The email address given does not exist.Or has any one being able to successfully send his cv.Pls let us know the real email address.

Thanks
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by pepe(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2006
good info, tanks
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by DAHIRUABU: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2006
what is d meaning of this?a kind of hoax from a reputable organisation to us unemployed?
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by chynes(f): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2006
I was able to send mine on monday. The address is [nicongraduatetrainee@yahoo.com] trainee is double (ee), not triple (eee). though i did wonder why they are using yahoo,
Anyway, good luck guys.[/color]
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by chisim: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2006
WHERE TO BASE:KANO
COMPANY OF PREFERENCE:NICON AIRWAYS OR ACADEMY
SURNAME:EGESI
OTHER NAMES:CHISOM IHECHILURU
STATE OF ORIGIN:ABIA STATE
DATE OF BIRTH:12TH APRIL 1981
SEX: FEMALE
MARITAL STATUS:SINGLE
STREET ADDRESS:4,SABON-GARI,KIYAWA,JIGAWA STATE
MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER:2348024371178 OR 2348039460655
E-MAIL ADDRESS:CHISOM_NAZU@YAHOO.COM.
QUALIFICATION:B.A IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
YEAR OF GRADUATION:2004
CLASS OF DEGREE:SECOND CLASS LOWER DIVISION
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by habumaks(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2006
what wrong address r u guyz talkin' 'bout anyway? is it the NICONGRADUATETRAINEE that is confusion or the use of YAHOO? keep on applying guyz who knows it cud be the turning point of gudtyms.
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by abdulkadir(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2006
hi n'landers i think chynse got the reason why your mails could not deliver its a mistake on the part of THISDAY
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by Jalal(m): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2006
Mine gat thru.see ya all at d interview, wish ya all good luck!!!!!!!!!
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by henriee(f): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2006
snt my cv ystrday to nicongraduatetrainee@yahoo.com twice and i got a failure notices
i sent it again, this time to nicongraduatestraineee@yahoo.com and it was delivered wit no problems.

Nw. i'm confused. Did i send it 2 d rite address?
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by henriee(f): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2006
scratch the "a" in ", a failure notices". Sorry, it was a silly slip.
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by habumaks(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2006
I've gat a 1st class. do i need 2 go for an interview? help me out guyz
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by earthrealm(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2006
HELLO.ABOUT THE NICON GRADUATE TRAINEE STUFF,
WHAT I FEELIS THAT THE nicongraduatetrainee@yahoo.com inbox is full, so nicon/some1 satrted using nicongraduatetraineee@yahoo.com, cos i sent mine to the nicongraduatetrainee n it said the mailbox is full.so i subsequently sent it the nicongraduatetraineee, but what bothers me is why is a whole nicon using a yahoo box, its plain silly, abi na fraudsters dey wan cloak as nicon??.but if so what is their gain!!! grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by hasanu: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2006
Well lets wait n see?
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by vinna(f): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2006
Does anyone know the address for the skilled candidates? i hear its different from the one for graduate trainees.
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by loyika(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2006
Hi everyone!! cheesy  i am a new member of this great forum, pls could someone also give me the correct C.V. format for the Professional vacancies for Nicon, as i only know of the Graduate Trainee one.

Thanks a lot, and keep the Flag flying cool
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by victor1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2006
habumaks,
1st class is automatic employment in the investment company. get hold of the paper.
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by Ngoziflora: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2006
Brief Profile
My name is Ngozi Flora Egbulefu. I am a a Nigerian from Abia State but reside in Lagos presently. I am a graduate (HND) of HND in Business Administration from the Lagos State Polythenic, Lagos.

Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by ojoniko(f): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2006
smiley just want to find out if the nicon group will send emails to applicants before the test or we just go to the test venue on july 8. thanks for ur urgent reply.
Re: 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon by yemmydavid(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2006
pls does any one knw the venue for the test on the 8th of july or has any one gotten an invitation for the test?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Announces Date For Recruitment Test / Zenith Recruitment- Contract Staff. / How To Write A Resume?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.