Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Having The Nigeria Stock Market Reports Api On Your Website. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Having The Nigeria Stock Market Reports Api On Your Website. (2983 Views)

Two Step Verification Or Authentication Using Sms Api (tutorial) / Viewing And Creating Reports In Java - Share Ur Experiences / Nigeria Stock Market Data In Any Format (wsdl, Rss Feed, Csv ) Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having The Nigeria Stock Market Reports Api On Your Website. by damolat: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2008
Hello, does anyone have any information on how I can have the Nigeria Stock Market Reports on my website.
I am making a site for an asset management company and they want to have that kind of information which is updated daily dynamically from the nigeria stock exchange.

Information like price gainers, price losers, share index, etc.
Is there some sort of API or application that supports this which I have to get from the stock exchange or how exactly can I go about it. Any help would be useful, thanks guys.
Re: Having The Nigeria Stock Market Reports Api On Your Website. by damolat: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2008
thanks. how can I connect to this web service, if at all i find it, as in what programming language can I use. XML, is it??
Re: Having The Nigeria Stock Market Reports Api On Your Website. by damolat: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2008
i found a site where some numerous web services are published. seekda.com the site is.

does anyone have anymore information about how I can do this?? Please y'all I really need your help on this.
Re: Having The Nigeria Stock Market Reports Api On Your Website. by aboki2: 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hello i have done this for my website: http://www.nsepro.com

I can do this for you for a fee.

Yo can reach me on: akmomoh@yahoo.com or 0807 602 1293

Cheers
Re: Having The Nigeria Stock Market Reports Api On Your Website. by Gomez(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2008
Ngdataonline has being offering this service for some time now
you can use any programming language of your choice to consume the web service as is platform independent.

we also have a service called stock control, all you have to do is copy the generated html and paste in your site. The control updates automatically
you dont have to even write a code for that.

you can also request the controls that you want and we will serve you that.

www.ngdataonline.com
a product of Com+ technologies

you can do me a mail if you need further information
info@ngdataonline.com
Re: Having The Nigeria Stock Market Reports Api On Your Website. by DanAdeyoju: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2011
@Gomez pls I need to talk to you about this so pls I have sent some E-mails and I would like for you to reply to them, My name is Pamilerin Adeyoju
Re: Having The Nigeria Stock Market Reports Api On Your Website. by AbidemiA: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2011
@ Pamilerin

In case you do not get any feedback from www.ngdataonline.com, you may contact me at abidemi.adio@adten.net.

We deal with NSE stock data at Adten, here is example of stock portal that we built.

www.http://capitalassets.com.ng
Re: Having The Nigeria Stock Market Reports Api On Your Website. by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2011
I made an implementation of my own version of the NSE api as well - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816057.0.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Land A Programming Job In 6 Months / Free Premium Stock Images, Videos, Scripts, Envato Fonts Downloader / Rsa Pin Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.