Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Shell Result Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Result Out (2014 Views)

Nbc Test Result Out? / Nim/nysc June 2007 Result Out, Induction On Jan 31st @ Unilag / First Bank Test Result Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Result Out by oxpenny(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2008
The long awaited Shell SITP result is out. Check your mail for result. Checked mine. angry sad : : Good luck[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Shell Result Out by securi: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2008
What is your own resul, regret or invitation for oral interview?
Re: Shell Result Out by Life2008: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2008
I believe for now they are only notifying those who are not successful.
So if you haven't receive any message for now, consider your self to be among the lucky ones.
Thanks.
Re: Shell Result Out by oloksman1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2008
Guys, Abeg when did they start releasing the results.
And pls ,I don't get what you mean by persons that didn't succeed get the notification first.
Pls expantiate and comfirm the information B4 people start to faint OO.
The suspense is tense and even me, I feel like am already in a HOT SEAT.
Good LUCK TO all
Cheers
Re: Shell Result Out by obakore: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2008
hilanders,
waz up out there?the mail i got from shell was that my interview with them was not succesful when i havent done interview with them just test alone.im hoping and praying that is a mistake and that sooner or later i will get the mail that i want to see.
did anyone out there receive a similar text or was it just only me

undecided
Re: Shell Result Out by Life2008: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2008
What i mean is that, once the test result is out, the first people they notify are those who
were not successful in the test. And i think they started this notification since last week;
28th July, 2008.
So if you haven't received such notification, consider your self to be among the lucky ones and keep
praying cos there is nothing prayer cannot do.
For now i haven't receive such notification.
Thanks.
Re: Shell Result Out by oloksman1(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2008
I really hope and pray you'r absolutely right about this LIFE2008,
Anyway, Prayers and fasting Galore continues.
Cheers and Goodluck to all.
Re: Shell Result Out by PIZZY: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2008
PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE NATURE OF THINGS. AM GITTERY.

I HAVEN'T RECEIVED A MAIL YET FROM SHELL. DOES THAT MEAN AM SUCCESSFUL?
Re: Shell Result Out by securi: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2008
The few people that I met that have received mails from Shell got regrets (were not successful), but there's still a need to confirm that those are the only people that have been contacted.

So if there's anybody that have been contacted and invited for the oral interview, kindly indicate, that will make us conclude if there is hope.
Re: Shell Result Out by pinokio(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2008
from the absence of replies from interview invitees i think we can safely conclude dat the silver b4 gold theory is true
Re: Shell Result Out by wisedman10: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2008
u can assume, fine, but i will advice u wait until u hear from them. U can prepare for the interview so u will be ready when ever they contact u regardless of the nature of response u got.
Re: Shell Result Out by opensesame: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2008
YES. Some of us have actually got mails that sound like good news.
Shell sent mails saying that our applications were still been considered.

But we need people who have been here, done this, to help us out.
What are the likely interview questions, especially the technical ones that will be asked?

Please HELP US like you were also helped.
Thanks. Expecting a positive reply

(1) (Reply)

Finally Second List Of Nigerian Air Force NAF 2014 Recruitment List Is Out / Some Body Language Blunders You Should know Before Your Next Job Interview / Send Your Updated CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.