Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote (1710 Views)

Is This GEJ? Can Someone Verify This Picture / If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? / GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
With less than two years to complete his tenure,i belive jonathan can still Have the south west vote if the region can seee visible change in his programmes,i mean the fresh he promised us
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Clerverly: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
You are on your own!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
I-pledge:
With less than two years to complete his tenure,i belive jonathan can still Have the south west vote if the region can seee visible change in his programmes,i mean the fresh he promised us
Remove the word 'can'. He would. APC is so not winning Oyo State, that I know
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
tokunboh:
Remove the word 'can'. He would. APC is so not winning Oyo State, that I know

Who would now win? Akala's party?

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Biodup: 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
People from south west are dynamic and know what they want. Sw still prefer jonathan than buhari or any hausa candidate.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Who tell.you that am. Goin to vote for jonathan base on what is on ground?
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Alexbond(m): 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
Biodup: People from south west are dynamic and know what they want. Sw still prefer jonathan than buhari or any hausa candidate.
Why advocating for a whole region?
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Alexbond(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
southwest won't chop promise nah work dem need!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by sheymaziggy: 12:02am On Dec 21, 2013
its not about voting, its all about who controls the states,that's why the apc is fighting hard to penetrate all regions in nigeria,they really do not need our votes, they would put in machinery to rig it cos they control the state just like what happened in anambra.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by funshint(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2013
The only way Jonathan can win SW vote is only if Buhari is presented as the Presidential candidate of APC. That'll be damn disappointing...or else mk him just forget SW because we're alrdy determined to kick him out just waiting for 2015 to come.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2013
Clerverly: You are on your own!
WETIN CONCERN YOU FOR SOUTHWEST MATTER I FINK SAY YOU BE IGBO MAN
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Brimmie(m): 12:13am On Dec 21, 2013
funshint: The only way Jonathan can win SW vote is only if Buhari is presented as the Presidential candidate of APC. That'll be damn disappointing...or else mk him just forget SW because we're alrdy determined to kick him out just waiting for 2015 to come.
And why wont SW vote for Buhari?

Like the poster above.. Jonathan is on his own!!

If you like, turn Lagos-Ibadan to 8lanes.. Dualise Ilesha to Akure.. You nor go get shishi vote from us!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by musiwa112: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2013
Jonathan does not stand any chance. It will lead to violent. I dont think Jonathan can win

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FXbk-DQNnXY/Tw2CyuRM70I/AAAAAAAAAYs/Ey1Y_NRZK2c/s640/214386-occupy-nigeria-prostests.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by donphilopus: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2013
Aare Musiwa has finally made his point clear. Thread closed!
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Olril18(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2013
Biodup: People from south west are dynamic and know what they want. Sw still prefer jonathan than buhari or any hausa candidate.
u must be a joke...
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2013
To mee oh,the only thing that i. Have seen in. Jonathan administration is inflation due to many reasons
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2013
GEJ has given up on SW already....he should concentrate on massive rigging in the SS and SE, while stopping APC from making any inroad in those his two strongholds..and hope he get good showing in Benue, Plateau and a decent outing in Taraba and Kaduna.
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by solapex: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2013
Yes I believe GEJ can still win south west if he does the following:

1. He should approve the construction of badagry seaport intead of playing politic with it. The private individuals offers to build the seaport. the money they'll use is not nigeria money. So why playing politic with it? Is it because is not in SS?

2. He Should stop playing politic with the lekki seaport. The approval that FEC gave to it was just a Camouflage. We know what is really happening.

3. He should speed up the construction of lagos ibadan expressway with 80 percent completion b4 the end of 2014.

4. He should stop frustrating investments out of Olokola FTZ. He's now trying to frustrating dangote from building the refinery.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by akins56(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2013
Gej will surely get my vote if he he shows considerable and genuine efforts in his fight against corruption and makes visible inroads in terms of infrastruture in the south west or else na apc ooo
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by cocoduck: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
NL is by no means the real Nigeria it does not show the feelings of on the ground. people on the southwest are equaly benefiting from the transformation agenda. APC agents making so much noise on NL means nothing. anambara state in my mind.
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by jimina(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
funshint: The only way Jonathan can win SW vote is only if Buhari is presented as the Presidential candidate of APC. That'll be damn disappointing...or else mk him just forget SW because we're alrdy determined to kick him out just waiting for 2015 to come.
even jonathan performing in his remaining 2yrs sw never vote for him.
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Abariwiseman: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
GEJ will win Lagos, ondo and ogun state and share the remaining Votes in other SW states
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
I'm happy for the way GEJ is decabalising PDP, I wished He perfected the Move with EFCC and Interpol . So the Cabals won't be able to regroup !
Those that fled PDP are those sabotaging Nigeria(ns) for Years !

GEJ may not be doing well but decabalising of PDP is a good move !!

I wish the Intel peeps beside him can advice him to Pursue his Transformation Agenda for real Instead of Using Oil-Barons to steal Cash (MissingFund everywhere) !
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abariwiseman: GEJ will win Lagos, ondo and ogun state and share the remaining Votes in other SW states

Dream on boy.....by the time you wake....GEJ would be Otuoke at best.
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by DerideGull(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
I really do not think GEJ needs SW!!!
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
DerideGull: I really do not think GEJ needs SW!!!

Yes...as long as he can rig 100% in SE & SS.
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by musiwa112: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2013
i dont think jonathan should be talking about 2015...

we should be talking of break up.

there should not be nigeria after 2015, for the protection of life and properties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZqnZ5EGOs
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by DerideGull(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Yes...as long as he can rig 100% in SE & SS.

You can not rig then shut your traps because there is no rigging.
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by DaLover(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
solapex: Yes I believe GEJ can still win south west if he does the following:

1. He should approve the construction of badagry seaport intead of playing politic with it. The private individuals offers to build the seaport. the money they'll use is not nigeria money. So why playing politic with it? Is it because is not in SS?

2. He Should stop playing politic with the lekki seaport. The approval that FEC gave to it was just a Camouflage. We know what is really happening.

3. He should speed up the construction of lagos ibadan expressway with 80 percent completion b4 the end of 2014.

4. He should stop frustrating investments out of Olokola FTZ. He's now trying to frustrating dangote from building the refinery.
Do u have any supporting arguments or evidence to back up ur claims, especially no 4
Re: GEJ Can Still Have SW Vote by PointB: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Having worked hard to rescue their region from the very worst of PDP politicians represented by Obasanjo. They are now going to lie prostrated to beg same Obj (who incidentally is found unfit for PDP) to come and take over their affairs. Is it not ironic? Anyway Good luck to you folks and your PDP rejects.

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Give You Bridges I Give You University - Jonathan / Deadly Protests In Niger Republic Over Charlie Hebdo - Nigerians Beware!!!! / GEJ Celebrate As OBJ Tear His PDP Membership Card (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.