Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? (792 Views)

Opinion: These 20 Courses Should Be Scraped From Our Universities / FG Pays N200b To CBN For ASUU / ASUU Strike: FG Agrees On N200b In 2014 Budget On Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by Rexyl(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2013
We are concerned about the ASUU struggles for better studying environments and improved facilities in our Universities that we stood by them until Federal Government released 200 billion Naira. Now can we know how much your University got and what your School Authority intends to do with it? They have got the money we want to know whether they are spending it on very important things they stated were lacking in the Universities or not. Be sincere with the updates of what your institution is presently doing with the money.
Re: N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by weazley(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2013
Pictures or it didnt happun grin
Re: N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2013
MYB------Mind your business angry grin. Except you are one of the monitoring committee
Re: N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by Rexyl(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2013
ULSHERLAN: MYB------Mind your business angry grin. Except you are one of the monitoring committee

... when the matter was being made public you would not say people outside University should mind their business.

With the money released I think we should be preparing to hear our Universities being ranked among the first hundred in the world.

Are the Universities fully prepared for a turn around in these areas:

Development of structural facilities -
Lecture Halls
Hostels
Laboratories
Good roads among others

Educational development -
Research funding
Scholarship

You are to mention other areas that need attention.

keep positive comments coming.
Re: N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2013
Rexyl:

... when the matter was being made public you would not say people outside University should mind their business.

With the money released I think we should be preparing to hear our Universities being ranked among the first hundred in the world.

Lecture Halls
Hostels
Laboratories
Good roads among others

Research funding
Scholarship

Their meeting wasn't made public so the funds shouldn't but ought to be smiley
Re: N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by Rexyl(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Their meeting wasn't made public so the funds shouldn't but ought to be smiley

but I have just read about Students‘ deliberation about 1.6b their University got from the money.
Re: N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by Coolboi05(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2013
Rexyl:

Lecture Halls
Hostels
Laboratories
Good roads among others

Research funding
Scholarship

with two hundred billion for all universities and ure expecting dem to be among 100?? I pray so...

Meanwhile stop being in a haste they will make it public same way dey made the 100b sharing formular public...
Re: N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2013
Rexyl:

but I have just read about Students‘ deliberation about 1.6b their University got from the money.
And do u think students have a say. Hthe univ spends the money. ?
Re: N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 21, 2013
Is the money to be shared among federal universities only?
Re: N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by Rexyl(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Is the money to be shared among federal universities only?

I also would like to know whether State Universities will receive equal benefits as their Federal counterparts going by the aftermaths of previous strikes
Re: N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by Rexyl(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Is the money to be shared among federal universities only?

I think they can have access to information within and outside through their union executives.
Re: N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by Teaser4(m): 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ask your VC
Re: N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by Drclassic(m): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
I haven't seen my shear
Re: N200b From The FG To Our Universities: How Was It Shared? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Drclassic: I haven't seen my shear
You mean stress

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Now Updated The Result Checker / ..... / Is It Really Possible For A Nigerian Man To Be Hypnotized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.