Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,690 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Lenovo P780 Smartphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lenovo P780 Smartphone (28673 Views)

Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone / BlackBerry Unveils Z30 Smartphone With 5-inch display / SmartPhone Apps Depictions -- NO REQUESTS ALLOWED -- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by willyfrench(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ymodulus:
The phone made front page of aliexpress best top selling item of the week for roughly going to 3months.

it cost around 210 - $220.

Note if u r buying from alibaba. it cost $160-$190.
MOQ: 5PCS.

IF u can sweet mouth the seller he may reduce the MOQ for u.

Oh wow are you kidding me? I'll go check out alibaba cos I intend getting one for my Old man as a gift. smiley
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Ogetogeo(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
willyfrench: ^^ Ahh Bros na wa ohh you just wanna derail this young thread with your advert. Please leave adverts in the advert section not here cos I don't think the thread owner will appreciate you derailing his thread. Btw you claiming your phone carries a 3000mah battery is very misleading cos it's actually 2750mah and nothing close to 4000mah. Thanks for your understanding

Sorry bro, not actually an advert per se. People are asking how to get the Lenovo phone, i only stated that I can help them get that and also gave them also a cheaper option.
As for the Jiayu G3T. It comes with two variants of battery, I only order with the 3,000mah capacities. I have alot of clients already here and they would all tell you that those I have sold are with 3,000mah battery.
Cheers. wink wink
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by just2endowed: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kizyte: You can import good phones from China via www.aliexpress.com or www.dhgate.com I initially wanted to order for Lenovo A820 before settling for Zopo ZP820 for $144.99 which has already been dispatched to Nigeria base on my tracking information with Singapore Post.
Note: Hong Kong Post is faster than Singapore Post cos my item that was shipped with Hong Kong Post arrived Nigeria in 16 days.

can u please show us the way on how to order for this machine. what are the cost u encounter
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by dybaba(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2013
can you please post a link of that price range on alibaba please.

Ymodulus:
The phone made front page of aliexpress best top selling item of the week for roughly going to 3months.

it cost around 210 - $220.

Note if u r buying from alibaba. it cost $160-$190.
MOQ: 5PCS.

IF u can sweet mouth the seller he may reduce the MOQ for u.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by willyfrench(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Sorry bro, not actually an advert per se. People are asking how to get the Lenovo phone, i only stated that I can help them get that and also gave them also a cheaper option.
As for the Jiayu G3T. It comes with two variants of battery, I only order with the 3,000mah capacities. I have alot of clients already here and they would all tell you that those I have sold are with 3,000mah battery.
Cheers. wink wink

Ohhh my bad, forgive my ignorance didn't know the Jiayu G3T has two variants. Just trying to help out in keeping the thread clean and objective since I'm actually a current user of the phone. Nothing do you. Happy Sunday!
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by kenyarttar: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
just2endowed:

can u please show us the way on how to order for this machine. what are the cost u encounter

You might want to read these 2 guides:

How to Buy on AliExpress.com from Alibaba

How To Buy, Shop and Import From China in Nigeria, Ghana and Other Africa Countries

1 Like

Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by jakesund(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ogetogeo: There are also some other great devices like Jiayu G3T with 3,000MAH battery, Gorilla screen, Quadcore clocked at 1.5GHZ all for just 35k.

See here for more of the features: https://www.nairaland.com/1495587/jiayu-g3t-android-4.2-phone

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1457517_Screenshot_2013-11-30-18-27-55_jpga7f700633d0525e3f5542c3be5801d7b[/img]

mehn this jaiyu looks so much like HTC one.... I'm feeling the phone already... will contact u when I need one
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by psalmdave(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
ignis: The only advantage this phone has over other android phones is the battery life...
This only advantage i can say its the importantestgrin....The word exist thogrin
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by psalmdave(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
adadadon: all android phones look alike Sha
Thats wat i was saying,it doesnt matter much but can't they apply their so called innovation here
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Ymodulus: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kizyte: You can import good phones from China via www.aliexpress.com or www.dhgate.com I initially wanted to order for Lenovo A820 before settling for Zopo ZP820 for $144.99 which has already been dispatched to Nigeria base on my tracking information with Singapore Post.
Note: Hong Kong Post is faster than Singapore Post cos my item that was shipped with Hong Kong Post arrived Nigeria in 16 days.

Yea HongKong Post is faster than Singapore.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by jazz04(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
I care less 4 battery. What is the HSPDA speed? Theoritical and actual please.
Is Wifi dual band and is "ac" supported?
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Ymodulus: 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
jazz04: I care less 4 battery. What is the HSPDA speed? Theoritical and actual please.
Is Wifi dual band and is "ac" supported?

Its difficult to find a phone with a WiFi band of a/c. its always b/g/n. on less u want to get the LG G2. A beast on it own.

1 Like

Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Opeyemi5(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ogetogeo:

I can get it for you at 43k.
where are u at.can I get it wen I pay cash
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Opeyemi5(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Cheers. wink wink
where are u at.and is any1 available with u now.can u drop ur num.need one tomorrow
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Itoroetti(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
willyfrench:

Oh wow are you kidding me? I'll go check out alibaba cos I intend getting one for my Old man as a gift. smiley

Drop ur bbm pin for me or whatsapp contact
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Ogetogeo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
Opeyemi5: where are u at.can I get it wen I pay cash

I don't have the Lenovo, I can only get you one if you order for it.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Ogetogeo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
Opeyemi5: where are u at.and is any1 available with u now.can u drop ur num.need one tomorrow

The last was picked up yesterday. Expecting more batch by first week January. Can call to make an order 08051121755
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by tusaint: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
ba3 bomb
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by ddjay: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
RED BULL: .
u know na,just tell dem to cut down d price and trust us,we will two two each,if d tecno counterpart is 35k,den let it be 25k,u know na just tell dem hw we buy tins here.we all did for nokia and now tecno,infinix etc
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by REDBULL1(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
willyfrench: Great to know this is on front page grin Kudos to RED_BULL. Below is actual Antutu score from my P780 and trust me my phone is seriously loaded with apps.

I didn't even know it made front page. I'm happy, Cos now it's getting the attention it deserves. and Thanks should go to you for mentioning this phone. did you root yours? Cos I can see you're using fonts. also, does it have 3G on both Sims?
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by REDBULL1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
rhames:

That is the main problem with most hand helds. Battery . Go for it if its ok. grin

Thanks dude
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by REDBULL1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
godfwee: OMG, RedBull u just confused me sorry convinced me this is the phone of all android phones. No galaxy for me anymore, this info is live changing

It's Thanks to willyfrench. me just dey rally round to raise money buy d fone. Cos since I see d fone, me never sleep well lol
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by REDBULL1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
godfwee: OMG, RedBull u just confused me sorry convinced me this is the phone of all android phones. No galaxy for me anymore, this info is live changing

It's Thanks to willyfrench. me just dey rally round to raise money buy d fone. Cos since I see d fone, me never sleep well lol
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by ndfresh: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
i for like buy the fone sef.....but d cost of d fone na big probs
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Pimples(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2013
nasonaso: Hello fellow nairalanders pls i need ur help my SONY XPERIA U has been non responsive. i did a software update on it using my PC and i discovered that when I connect my USB CABLE TO MY COMPUTER THE SCREEN BECOME RESPONSIVE BUT WHEN I REMOVE MY USB CABLE FROM MY PC it relapse and BECOME NON RESPONSIVE.

Screen shot below. 1st is non responsive

Sreen shot below. 2nd is responsive

Change ur USB cable
Thayt's the cause
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by willyfrench(m): 4:42am On Dec 23, 2013
RED BULL:

I didn't even know it made front page. I'm happy, Cos now it's getting the attention it deserves. and Thanks should go to you for mentioning this phone. did you root yours? Cos I can see you're using fonts. also, does it have 3G on both Sims?

Well deserved attention cool . Yea I rooted mine, what's the point having an android device if not to maximize its potential wink. Sadly its only got 3G on sim 1 but that isn't an issue cos you can simply toggle on airplane mode and interchange the sims without turning off the phone. Lenovo ought to have made both slots 3G capable tho. Sense them no get! LoL.
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Kizyte(m): 5:27am On Dec 23, 2013
just2endowed:

Sorry, it was actually 21 days, miscalculated.
You can order with your normal Visa or Master Naira debit card (ATM Card). But make sure you read consumer review about a product before placing an order to ensure quality product. Always check for supplier's rating and go for a higher rating of at least 97%.
Wish you a successful importation!
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by just2endowed: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2013
Kizyte:
Sorry, it was actually 21 days, miscalculated.
You can order with your normal Visa or Master Naira debit card (ATM Card). But make sure you read consumer review about a product before placing an order to ensure quality product. Always check for supplier's rating and go for a higher rating of at least 97%.
Wish you a successful importation!

thanks sir for the prompt reply. I did check out aliexpress site and found out that some have high price and some. low price which is too good to be true. have u order from them
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Joel3(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2013
guy are u for real?
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by ignis: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Ymodulus:

Its difficult to find a phone with a WiFi band of a/c. its always b/g/n. on less u want to get the LG G2. A beast on it own.
I have seen one with the feature..
Re: Lenovo P780 Smartphone by Lstar4real(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2013
Ogetogeo:

I don't have the Lenovo, I can only get you one if you order for it.
pls can u help me get xolo q700 android smartphone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download All Games For S60v5 5800 N97 / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Code For Checking Airtel Blackberry Data Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.