Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent (13289 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Aguda, Surulere, Lagos / 4 Bedroom Flat For Sale In An Estate In Ogba / We Need 3 Bedroom Flat At Beesam Area Of Mafoluku Or Ikeja, Close To Main Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Paentera(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2013
Slimceezy: It's saddening how some peeps actually talk rudely to just about anyone and joke about everything just because it's a faceless forum. There are moms and dads on NL not just 'Undergraduates', y'all can't go about disrespecting people just because you can get away with it, that is so rude and unfair. You don't know who the op is or what she does. You don't even know if she has kids as old as you.
She just needs a help, if you can't help her STFU and move on. . . Abi Seun don dey pay for comments ni? Show some respect people.
#ToWhomItMayConcern

I actually believe Seun is trying to attract attention to various sections of NL hence why seemingly random posts from all sections are pushed to FP. It is a business & strategic decision which I see working in favour of NL's bottom line. When all sections have at least a story on the FP, Seun and his crew are able to justify the funds paid for advertising in such sections as the number of unique visits increase therefore leading to a improved clicks on the ads in that section.

As for those who make comments abusing others, I just shake my head.

1 Like

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2013
Some people are just here to waste their time that is why they insult others.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2013
01mcfadden: Keep your frustrations to yourselves about posts that make front page.

Do you want to advertise your business on 3 respectable and top websites In Nigeria at the most reasonable rate ( almost nothing)  this festive season? Definitely yes... All you need do is contact Deola: on 
E: awojobiadeola@yahoo.com , desseysblog@yahoo.com  
T: 07038747230

The blogs to feature include: Laila's Blog, Miss petite Nigeria and Desseys Blog.

Here are the respective blog links:
1) www.Lailasblog.com
2) www.misspetitenigeria..com
3) www..com 
Contact us today and let us help you reach your target audience. 
You would be glad you did. 

Sent: Saturday, December 21, but
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2013
01mcfadden: Keep your frustrations to yourselves about posts that make front page.

Do you want to advertise your business on 3 respectable and top websites In Nigeria at the most reasonable rate ( almost nothing)  this festive season? Definitely yes... All you need do is contact Deola: on 
E: awojobiadeola@yahoo.com , desseysblog@yahoo.com  
T: 07038747230

The blogs to feature include: Laila's Blog, Miss petite Nigeria and Desseys Blog.

Here are the respective blog links:
1) www.Lailasblog.com
2) www.misspetitenigeria..com
3) www..com 
Contact us today and let us help you reach your target audience. 
You would be glad you did.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by GentleFrank(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2013
Good !
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2013
Paentera:

I actually believe Seun is trying to attract attention to various sections of NL hence why seemingly random posts from all sections are pushed to FP. It is a business & strategic decision which I see working in favour of NL's bottom line. When all sections have at least a story on the FP, Seun and his crew are able to justify the funds paid for advertising in such sections as the number of unique visits increase therefore leading to a improved clicks on the ads in that section.

As for those who make comments abusing others, I just shake my head.

Yea, you're right. I understand he needs some kinda topics on front page for traffic sake, I was actually referring to people making baseless and rude comments on these threads as if they are getting paid to make comments.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by wordcat(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2013
otijah: madam this one you are only interested in surulere, is like ur sugar bobo resides there. Only joking

This one name pure insult! No big joke at all
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2013
If only Seun will make me a Mod to Sanitize NL for just one month...
@OP, I think you should go to Slere yourself and work with some of their Agents on ground, but please beware of Fraudsers
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
Please call Bode on 08181869005
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by seangy4konji: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
na 700k u call like that...My casE is still with God...NOTHING DO YOU.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by PurestBoy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Fraternize: Anyone with knowledge of a "sweet and comfy" self contained in ibadan should please let me know. I'll give you a call immediately. My budget is 70k.....thanks

Call this person, he's a friend and didn't pay me for this advert.

Princeturbo of Turbo Ppties Intl Co Ltd® RC845855 08083288997
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by PurestBoy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Boll2010: Until there is light rail system around nigeria before we free from exorbitant fees,if other states are well develop as lagos,lagos won't be as this congested where people pay as large as this to live comfy,imagine just common 3 bedroom na war! So if you start work,come marry,dem pay you 150k per month,which day you wan build your own house for this same lagos,just because is closer to your working environment! I tire for this country ooo,unemployment n underdevelopment just full everywhere,if there is a fast train,which is goin to save cost and cover distance in short periods,why won't I build my house at ogun,oyo state or far ekiti, and get to my place of office at lagos and still managing the family with my unbalanced income of 150k, God I know say one day,one day,I say that very day,you go look at us,pity us,and find every means to give us credible leaders who will stop suffering and smiling in our country,and ladies expect marriage? God!!!! Tribulations of a ghetto kid!!!!! Do this government expect me marry to a one room apartment shack?? God dey sha!!!!!!.......God you see my mind,you know my plans,na everyday I dey tell you,and I no go stop to dey remind you,check my file case wey dey with you,next 5yrs if I'm going to be on nairaland to do anything,I will be addressed as an achiever in the world! So be it! In jesus name......I dey work,more harder and I know say you dey see your guy!

You get 3-bedroom flat for rent is the question and not this epistle.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by kingsolve(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
And you may also choose to consider Arepo. There is a 5o% discount on land at Tailorbricks. A choice land here starts from N8,000,000. But there is a christmas offer that gives you at the rate of N3,750,000 just during this christmas season.
Then 2 Bedroom flat in an estate close to Journalist estate Arepo at N6,500,000.
3 Bedroom flat at N8,750,000
4 Bedroom duplex at N14,250,000
You can call 08062446847 to go check it out and for more details. 24 months payment plan available on the houses.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by murphyrichy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
Weird_Me:

What part of Aguda is this
its not far from st baths Anglican Church. that place you have aguda market.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by richt75: 1:26am On Dec 24, 2013
I need two bedroom flat or a room and parlour self contain between mile 2 and ballet. I do business at odo olowu warehouse therefore needs a house along the express as mentioned. Please ring me if any genuine apartment available 08123228800.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by MeandSum: 2:00am On Dec 24, 2013
datbay: I have being checking nairalands frontpage for sometime,and the question that keeps coming to my mind is,are these mods trained at all?For christ sake,nairaland is a website and not a blog.There are several interesting and well educating topics wasting away in various sessions yet topics like this made fp,nawa ooo

Exactly! this is why I stopped visiting few months ago. Stupid questions and topic making front page that should put any civilize person to shame.
How do you like:
"» Her Neighbour Is Jealous Of Her Family's Progress «"
» Her Married Neighbour - A Cultist - Wants To Date Her «
Tips On How To Eliminate Womanly Odor
Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road.
LMAO! She Forgot To Bleach Her Feet
His Girlfriend Drops Saliva In His Mouth When They Kiss
Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys?
Some Things That Attract Demons To People

these are from the last 3-4 days. I wonder what other Africans think of us.

2 Likes

Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by OmniSparrow: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2013
My point exactly. Of course there's nothing wrong in her post. But I merely suggested that d mod who put on it fp be thrashed.
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by sureboy1: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
3bedroom Flat to let @ Yaba, off commercial avenue sabo Yaba.
rent-900 x 2yrs

if interested call 08063631282
Re: Need 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent by Welcomme: 8:32pm On May 20, 2023
[quote author=Slimmos post=20397931]Yap..one is available...very cheap and affordable....just 500k...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Commissions 100-unit Housing Estate In Imo / Building On Fire At Saka Bus stop Ojo Lagos / Building Collapse: Lagos Government Shuts 19 Houses In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.