Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,909 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! (24837 Views)

Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / Picture Of The Girl I .... Yesterday Night / Picture Of The Girl I ..... Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by adebayo201: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Big.game:
You don't mean it shocked Go and do thanksgiving o.
untop first kiss!
why not tithe instead of the Thanksgiving! wonders shall never ceased!
mtcheeeeeeewwwww @
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nothing we no go see for frontpage
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
kiss and tell
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by cutebobo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
The MOD that brought this to the front page is silly

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by UchihaItachi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
What does this guy want? to receive a trophy or what? sad
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by drnairalov: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mod may a rabied dog feed on U... U dey craze why put this IQ diminishing story on frontpage. See y Sexkillzz is missed SMH

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by haisam: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
good for u
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by shejane: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
Wot kind of kiss?

Is it french kiss or
Holy kiss or
English kiss or
Niaja kiss
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by pinpinkay: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
@op .. GO AND DIE !!!
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by wheesin(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
YOur mum gave u a peck and u are so happy... lipsrsealed angry

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by geesilver(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Ok, So how old are u?
16 years
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by ignis: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
God Please save our world from total decay...
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
cute bobo: The MOD that brought this to the front page is silly
It was Seun, not the Mod
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
Uchiha Itachi: What does this guy want? to receive a trophy or what? sad
I tire ooo...this is an insult to our intelligence.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by LajaLaba: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
I'm very happy for you son....Keep it up but next time touch something cool

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by youngds: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
[size=18pt]Congrat![/size]
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by anselm791(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
That's it! Seun its about time you open a new forum for adults. OP and his play dates can have this one.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by anselm791(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
ignis: God Please save our world from total decay...
From ordinary kiss? You, calm down jor.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Xplicit1(f): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmmmm.... I smell somtin.
The other day u read a thread dat says - -x b4 marriage, now u a....re (i'm not gonna say anytin)

1st a kiss.......2nd .......

Guy u re threadin on d wrong ground.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Ibroboss(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
DO YOU WANT TO SCORE 270 AND ABOBE IN THE UPCOMING 2014/2015 JAMB INCLUDIN 2014/2015 WAEC IF YES:- GET UR JAMB 2014 EXPO 100% GUARANTED FOR FREE,TO YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE.. MAKE UR RESULT ONCE AND FORGET ABOUT JAMB.. VISIT US @ www.surestloaded.com TRY US AND SEE THIS IS NOT OUR FIRST TIME AND IT WON'T BE THE LAST. GET IT FOR FREE @ www.surestloaded.com
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Consent(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mr Mod,Why this sin inspiring topic on the Fp on a holy sunday.i'll petition u to seun. @OP Welcome to the age of sinfulness,where sex would be d next on your mind,where your focus and attention would be divided in trying to please bitches,where ur finances would dwindle and ur heart broken.welcome to the painful pleasure of sexuality,be careful dis may be d begining of ur doom.HIV reamains the terminator.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by codedguy1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Choi!! And the babe kiss her two fingers come take am touch the op for him forehead ooo

Naim they make u open new thread!! Wonderment shall never end.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by donJ2(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
I still wonder d criteria for choosing MOdz... Som aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ still delusional of wat shud be on Fp. Useful topics will b wasting in different sections while 'poo' makes FP.

Mr Seun ur MOds D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall hand 4here.

*i remember d NL of good old dayz* ...*smh

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nikapetrelli: There is nothing person no go see for NL.Nxt thread go be a Nlander who just had sex for d first tym
blame the senseless mod that brought it to the frontpage.
Any fool can create any rubbish.
It's the job of the mods to screen out good topics & bring dem 2 d frontpage.
But dats not wats happening. Nairaland just lost professionalism like Nollywood. The brain of the mods is just like that of Nollywood directors.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
D day this one phuck e go die

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Lwkd. Bk dn in children,s dept at cpm.

Op pray dis doesn't lead you 2 destruction. 4rm 1st kiss to 1st sex,finally to destruction. Nothing destroys a man so fast like pre marital sex.

MAKE THE THING STOP FOR FIRST KISS OH! Until u say i do.
zonax: Umuaka umuaka- enyi Jesus kpomkwem
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
Yeah, it's the sweetest thing there is.

Dearest moderator, I can see that you're doing your work passionately. That's impressive.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ibroboss: DO YOU WANT TO SCORE 270 AND ABOBE IN THE UPCOMING 2014/2015 JAMB INCLUDIN 2014/2015 WAEC IF YES:- GET UR JAMB 2014 EXPO 100% GUARANTED FOR FREE,TO YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE.. MAKE UR RESULT ONCE AND FORGET ABOUT JAMB.. VISIT US @ www.surestloaded.com TRY US AND SEE THIS IS NOT OUR FIRST TIME AND IT WON'T BE THE LAST. GET IT FOR FREE @ www.surestloaded.com

Your English has gone international. Praise Jesus, somebody.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by tellwisdom: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
Op, does she have big yansh I can touch too when I see her?? sad
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by jhydebaba(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
There is always a first time, d fact that u're not opportuned to share urs does not stop someone else.

Stop hating and get a self-service.
Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by IYANGBALI: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Liar,where are the video clips?mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! by Godwin305(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Who gives a Bleep. Boy! Av been kissed over a thousand times n counting Means natin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Couple's Was Caught Having Hard Sex On Live Cam (sexyvideo) / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.