Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 (921 Views)

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / NMAT....Nomski0 wins Best Female Monicker 2013...Congratulations!! / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by vanguard1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
After a successful nomination and voting ceremony, we are happy to have gotten winners for the different categories.
However, before I declare the winners, I wish to thank the able judges who their immeasurable contribution saw that this award ceremony was successful. Kingmexx and donphilopus, I lack words to Thank you both but I believe in the greater good and reward that comes from heaven.
For you my fellow Nairalanders whose dedication and followership of the voting threads saw the success of this award, I remove my cap for you.
For the winners, see your recognition as an urge to countinue to give your very best to Nairaland.
Finally, I believe that without seun,this award process wouldn't have seen the light of the day, Thank you sir.

N:B.. If you are one of the winnners, please do well to give us a dedicated email address aor anyother means through which we will send the rewards to you and also your prefered Networks.
It is worthy to note that this award is borne out of love for Nairaland and for the need to reward Nairalanders for their undying attitude towards the forum.
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hmmmm cry
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by vanguard1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
The results for the different categories are as follows
1.Best female category:
Nomskio-4pts
Adaobia123-3pts
Vivly-3pts
Winner-Nomski0

2.Most detribalised Nairalander:
Emzybrown-7pts
Naptu2-2pts
Cfcfan-3pts
Winner-Emzybrown

3. Best male monicker:
Yuzedo-5pts
Jarus-4pts
Okija-juju-3pts
Winner-yuzedo

4.Most level headed moderator:
Fynestboi-29pts
Afam4eva-1pt
Adaobi123-1pt
Winner-fynestboi

5.Most active monicker:
Abu mickey-2pts
Homesteady-5pts
Fynestboi-6pts
Winner-fynestboi

6.Most heroic:
Airforce1-1pt
Sincer9gerian-1pt
Davo93-3pts
Winner:Davo93

7. Most peaceful Nairalander:
Cfcfan-2pts
Yuzedo-1pt
Jarus-Opt
Winner-CFCFAN
The winners should do well to post their acceptance here and also send us a dedicated Email address or anyother means with which we will send their rewards to them and also their prefered network.
Thanks and God bless.
Mukina2,please do well to send this to front page for the digest of all Nairalanders.
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by vanguard1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2013
Casting crown, cfcfan wish that you receive the reward on his behalf, so do well to send us your prefered network and dedicated email address or any other means with which to get the reward to you.
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by NadiaSA1(f): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
#yawn!

Quote me u die!
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nadia_SA1: #yawn!

Quote me u die!

@Vanguard1 , its Abu Mikey and not Abu Mickey

Thanks. smiley
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by Fynestboi: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
vanguard1: Casting crown, cfcfan wish that you receive the reward on his behalf, so do well to send us your prefered network and dedicated email address or any other means with which to get the reward to you.
how do we send that? cheesycheesy
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by vanguard1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Fynestboi: how do we send that? cheesycheesy
Through here or you can pm me.
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by NadiaSA1(f): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Thanks. smiley

angry angry
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by 190theclown: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
undecided
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by Fynestboi: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
vanguard1:
PM sent.
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
Congrats to all the honorable winners.. It was great serving Nairaland. Much thanks to our able organizer of this great show Vanguard1 and to my fellow Judge Donphilopus for this opportunity to work with yu guys, it was fun all the way cheesy cheesy
I would never forget to thank My fellow Nairalanders who put in efforts to participate in this great show and to God almighty for making this show to be a success, we couldn't do it without yu smiley smiley

As we draw closer towards saying goodbye to this wonderful year, I wish yu all a Fun filled Christmas and a blissful 2014. God bless y'all kiss kiss
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Thanks. smiley

Hi
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
vanguard1:

I thought I asked my username be edited from Abu Mickey to Abu Mikey on Your opening post? undecided

Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by donphilopus: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kudos to the organizers of this great award! I must not do without thanking Vanguard1, and Kingmexx for the role played during the nomination/voting thread.

My congrats also go to the winners of this great award! Merry Xmas and Prosperous New Year in Advance.
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by Fynestboi: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Erm erm thanks to the judges and coordinator for the token cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by Davo93(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hmmm... I feel honoured and delighted.

I appreciate every person that has contributed to make the Maiden Edition of NMAT a success. My special appreciation to those, that have counted me privileged to be awarded the 2013 Nairaland Most Heroic, I say God bless you! I also say a big THANK YOU to the Organizer and the Judges of this award event. I am grateful to you all!

I hereby dedicate this award to Nairalanders that were/are/will be up against injustice, bad moves, corruption and many other social vices on Nairaland and most importantly in the real world.

Let me conclude by quoting a role model, Martin Luther King, Jr. , "History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people"

God Bless Nairaland,
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thank You!
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by Emmyk(m): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nadia_SA1: #yawn!

Quote me u die!
cheesywink
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by NadiaSA1(f): 5:48am On Dec 22, 2013
Emmyk: cheesywink
tongue

If I catch u!
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by vanguard1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
Please, yuzedo,casting crown,nomski0 and davo93 should do well to foward their email address or any other means and network for their reward. Fynestboi am sure has gotten his.
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by Davo93(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
@Vanguard, Kindly check your mail box. I tried sending you a connecting pm.
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by yuzedo: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bro, am cryin tear of joy since i win this nairaland world cup. cry

I want to say tenk to the awarder becos this how grate men start. in my villege were am a cheif it say "when u honor poeple, poeple will honour u." am gonna pray for u with an kolanut as a title man. and i pray ur live will never never be the same again. kiss

Tenk for your token prize. I'd like to use the opportunity to appreciate one of my followers, i think they deserve it more than i do, and i am who i am because of their love and suppoth of Cheif Sweetus.. soooo randomlyyyyyyyyyyyy from my list of followers, i'd like for Iaz93 to receive the airtime on my behalf. smiley

May 2014 be even more successful for all of us.

P.s. The category i won? Lol, everybody knows Jarus is the man of the year. His value on here is undebatable. I remain a hugeeeee fan of Okija. Honored to be in any gaddem list with such fine men. cool

5 Likes

Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by Iaz93: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chief sweetus oyoyo 1 of Banana Iceland gringrin I hail thee.
TENQ! cheesy
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by vanguard1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
Iaz93: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chief sweetus oyoyo 1 of Banana Iceland gringrin I hail thee.
TENQ! cheesy
Okay sir, what network would you prefer?
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
yuzedo: Bro, am cryin tear of joy since i win this nairaland world cup. cry

I want to say tenk to the awarder becos this how grate men start. in my villege were am a cheif it say "when u honor poeple, poeple will honour u." am gonna pray for u with an kolanut as a title man. and i pray ur live will never never be the same again. kiss

Tenk for your token prize. I'd like to use the opportunity to appreciate one of my followers, i think they deserve it more than i do, and i am who i am because of their love and suppoth of Cheif Sweetus.. soooo randomlyyyyyyyyyyyy from my list of followers, i'd like for Iaz93 to receive the airtime on my behalf. smiley

P.s. The category i won? Lol, everybody knows Jarus is the man of the year. His value on here is undebatable. I remain a hugeeeee fan of Okija. Honored to be in any gaddem list with such fine men. cool
bobo yi ti ya were sha. This got me rotflmao in a banking hall o cheesy
Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2013

Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by yuzedo: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
Jarus: bobo yi ti ya were sha. This got me rotflmao in a banking hall o cheesy
Uncle Jarus, when are we going to play soccer together? You've been running away from me, old man with old bones.. Invite me to your pitch and let me disgrace you bro! cheesy I greet you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Winners For The First NMAT Award 2013 by tsleazy(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pls where can i buy a tshirt that says "i Luff YUZEDO" #no homo

9 Likes

(1) (Reply)

College Of Sex: School Established In Austria To Promote Sexual Immorality; Cost / Recognition...why You Dont Get It / A Dead Body Was Found At Apapa Shore Near Tincan (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.