Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals (10062 Views)

TOYOTA CARS OFFER FOR SALE------------CALL--08131012103-- FOR INSPECTION. / Registered And Tokumbo Toyota Cars: Very Cheap 08063081186 / How Do I Go About Shipping And Clearing A Car From Dubai.(uae) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
FARAGO MOTORS IS PROVIDING HELP FROM DUBAI UAE
TO ALL NIGERIAN CUSTOMERS.

WE HAVE WEEKLY RO RO AND CONTAINER SHIPS GOING TO APAPA AND TINCAN PORT. WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR SHIPPMENTS FROM UAE.

WE ALSO HAVE A LOT OF VEHICLES FOR SALE FROM DUBAI HERE COMES THE LIST

TOYOTA HIACE HUMMER 2005-2014 MODELS AVAILIBLE
TOYOTA HILUX 4X4 2006-2014 MODELS AVAILIBLE
TOYOTA CAMRY 2013 BRAND NEW
TOYOTA COROLLA 2013 BRAND NEW
TOYOTA COASTER 2005-2014 MODELS AVAILIBLE
TOYOTA YARIS 2007-2014 MODELS AVAILIBLE
TOYOTA FORTUNER 2006-2014 MODELS AVAILIBLE

SEND YOUR ENQUIRE TODAY

EMAIL emarat.carexports@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by demola9: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
Do u have other cars.how much is a lr3 in dubai or gx 470
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
demola9: Do u have other cars.how much is a lr3 in dubai or gx 470
please write your email so i can send you pictures and prices .
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
FJ Cruiser

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by rhames(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Whats the avergae cost of shipping an SUV car or Truck from Dubai to TIn Can? Send reply to oryxsmeconsulting@gmail.com grin
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by Mansursani(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
Good evening to you. Please I will be much interested in doing business with your company depending on the prices of your cars. You can reach me through my email mansursani78@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=rhames]Whats the avergae cost of shipping an SUV car or Truck from Dubai to TIn Can? Send reply to oryxsmeconsulting@gmail.com grin[/quote

Hi !

I sent you email with all details

Regards
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mansursani: Good evening to you. Please I will be much interested in doing business with your company depending on the prices of your cars. You can reach me through my email mansursani78@gmail.com
Thanks

I sent you and email, looking forward to make some bussines with you.

regards
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
rhames: Whats the avergae cost of shipping an SUV car or Truck from Dubai to TIn Can? Send reply to oryxsmeconsulting@gmail.com grin

Hi !

I sent you email with all details

Regards
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by demola9: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2013
afolabigbajumo@yahoo.com
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2013
ALL AVAILIBLE

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2013
demola9: afolabigbajumo@yahoo.com

Check your inbox

Regards
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by demola9: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2013
Could send me a picture of the lr3 2007 and also do u have a office in nigeria
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
demola9: Could send me a picture of the lr3 2007 and also do u have a office in nigeria

I sent the pictures to your email, I have office in Sweden, Dubai, and Cotonou
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
Amazing Toyota Avalon

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
BRAND NEW FLATBED TRAILERS AVAILIBLE
50 TONS

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
LAND CRUISER PICK UP
4X4
PETROL

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by Adlat: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
What is the landing cost of the Toyota Avalon?

Lemme have d pictures and details in my box: adlat10@gmail.com
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by demola9: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hi nico,could u send a pic of the white lr3 2007 full option.afolabigbajumo@yahoo.com.or any other colour
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by malpigi: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2013
What sort of BS thread is this? i'v not seen a thread as unhelpful as this in a long time. The op openend a thread to market his Dubai cars and has refused to answer questions posted on his thread, you have to send him and email just to ask the simplest of questions, so why open a thread in the first place?

He also has no Nigeria office. IMHO, there is too much opacity here and i will not be surprised if the usual Complaints follow.

I am not trying to harm your biz, but this is a public forum FOR SHARING INFORMATION, so keep that in mind as you sell your cars

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
malpigi: What sort of BS thread is this? i'v not seen a thread as unhelpful as this in a long time. The op openend a thread to market his Dubai cars and has refused to answer questions posted on his thread, you have to send him and email just to ask the simplest of questions, so why open a thread in the first place?

He also has no Nigeria office. IMHO, there is too much opacity here and i will not be surprised if the usual Complaints follow.

I am not trying to harm your biz, but this is a public forum FOR SHARING INFORMATION, so keep that in mind as you sell your cars

thanks

I am sorry if you feel that way, but as you can see must of the persons here asking me for help wants me to send Pictures etc to their personal email. I dont refuse to answer anything, i have nothing to hide. I live in Dubai and i see here is a lot of Nigerian persons coming here trying to make bussnies but are facing difficulties . This thread is to help all of thoose people who wants to make bussnies from Dubai.
As you can see when a person is Writing a question here followed by his email its a clear message that he wants his answer to his email.
Please dont bark at a person who is trying to make an honest living, and i will gladly answer any questions you may have here openly.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Adlat: What is the landing cost of the Toyota Avalon?

Lemme have d pictures and details in my box: adlat10@gmail.com

The Toyota is 2008 Model , FULL OPTION Landing cost is 14.000 USD

I will try to take some more Pictures and send to your email.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
demola9: Hi nico,could u send a pic of the white lr3 2007 full option.afolabigbajumo@yahoo.com.or any other colour

Hi bro this White color Full option is availible

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by demola9: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Same price
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by Excel4eva: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
please i urgently need a 2008 toyota camry xle, 4 cylinders with low mileage. wat is d landing price and can u send pix to my e-mail : cycloexceldydx@yahoo.com. its very urgent plz.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Excel4eva: please i urgently need a 2008 toyota camry xle, 4 cylinders with low mileage. wat is d landing price and can u send pix to my e-mail : cycloexceldydx@yahoo.com. its very urgent plz.

Hi bro !

If you need Normal GL or LE i can get it to you for 9300 USD Landing cost
If you need XLE or GLX i can get it for you for 11800 USD

2008 models with low mileage

Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
demola9: Same price

This White one is 13.000 USD

Only 45.000 KM like new
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
rhames: Whats the avergae cost of shipping an SUV car or Truck from Dubai to TIn Can? Send reply to oryxsmeconsulting@gmail.com grin

Average cost is as follows

Saloon car 1200-1400 USD
Bus ex Hiace 1600-1700 USD
Suv ex LC cruiser 1800-1900 USD

It takes 25 Days to reach Lagos
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
happy weekend to all
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by igahdavid(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2013
Hello sir, Please, what will be the landing cost of 94 to 99 model hiace to nigeria.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by jaafarcotonou: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2013
igahdavid: Hello sir, Please, what will be the landing cost of 94 to 99 model hiace to nigeria.
Re: Shipping And Toyota Cars From Dubai !!! Look Here For Bargain Deals by nicholasdubai: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2013
igahdavid: Hello sir, Please, what will be the landing cost of 94 to 99 model hiace to nigeria.

Hi bro !

I have 1994 Hiace 18 seater, and 1994 Hiace VAN, and 1999 Model 18 seater available in our parc in Cotonou.

It would be many pictures, so if you can write your email I can send all pictures there to you, unfortunately here on the thread its a 200kb limit.

If you want direct from Dubai to Lagos I can arrange that to.

But I have 3 Hiaces landed already in Cotonou, if you need it fast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CN Cars: We Sell Used & Tokunbo Vehicles Here! / Lagos Cleared, Accident Free Toks 2003 Nissan Frontier ------SOLD------ / »»» Sold!! Neat Kia Sportage 09 @ N1.4M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.