Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

Google Play Offering Deals On Apps, Music, Books, And Movies For The Holidays - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Play Offering Deals On Apps, Music, Books, And Movies For The Holidays (476 Views)

MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month / How To Watch Live Matches, TV Programs And Movies On Tecno And Other Androids / Sites To Download Full Movies For Phones In 3gp Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Play Offering Deals On Apps, Music, Books, And Movies For The Holidays by anyikiguru: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
In light of the holidays, Google Play is offering up some pretty nice deals on apps, games, music, books, and movies.

Many of the deals are dropped down to free, while a select few have pretty major discounts.
Some of the most notable deals are Asphalt 8: Airborne, Star Wars: Tiny Death Star, Elf, and Despicable Me: Minion Rush all for free! If you’ve never checked out any of the titles listed above, now is the time! Oh, and here is a nice promotional video to market the holiday deals, brought to you by the Google Play Elves.

Hope this helps.
You can hit me up at My blog For more info.

(1) (Reply)

BB Date Plan Is Not Working On My Laptop / How To Take Screenshots On Ur Nokia Lumia / Bbm Now On Window Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.