Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary (1615 Views)

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by etunoman76(m): 6:02am On Dec 22, 2013
The Pastor of the Household of God Church International, Chris Okotie, recently bought a Rolls Royce Coupe, the 2014 Bespoke Edition, to mark his 30 years as born-again Christian and 27 years as a pastor, SUNDAY PUNCH learnt on Saturday.

According Okotie’s close aide, the pastor spent N120m on the luxury car and had earlier spent N33m on a Range Rover Autobiography to mark a milestone of his church.

The source, in a text message, said, “Pastor Okotie just bought a Rolls Royce Coupe, 2014 Bespoke Edition at N120m to mark his 30 years as a born-again Christian and 27 years as a pastor. He had earlier bought a Range Rover (Autobiography) 2014 Model for N33m, reputed to be the costliest SUV in the world to mark this ministry’s milestone.”

Checks on the Internet showed that the cheapest price of same Rolls Royce model is about N65m, but it could be more expensive if armoured.

Fifty-five-year-old Okotie was in the news recently for the controversial comments he made during a church service in which he claimed that “all Catholics will go to hell,” and referred to Pope Francis as anti-Christ.

http://www.punchng.com/news/okotie-buys-n120m-rolls-royce-to-mark-pastoral-anniversary/

1 Like

Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by whirlwind7(m): 6:07am On Dec 22, 2013
Vanity upon vanity....

Whenever he makes this statement in front of his congregation, does he ever feel that he might be referring to himself?
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by bluerange(f): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2013
Church business is good business! Some who are struggiing to board Keke NAPEP will come here and say we should watch what we say about the Man of God! l believe there is a run down primary school within Oregun with just N2m the place will transform .
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by slap1(m): 6:16am On Dec 22, 2013
Monkey dey tithe, baboon dey flex.

1 Like

Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Tolexander: 6:18am On Dec 22, 2013
Happy 'born again' day!

These hip-hop pastors sha.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by chiteny(m): 6:28am On Dec 22, 2013
i really don't know what to comment. I will come back to comment something later when i figure out what to say. undecided
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by jeffizy(m): 6:29am On Dec 22, 2013
Vain Glory!
It will be an insult if any of his church members enters a cab to church.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Profayo: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2013
I comment to refuse
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Dannylux: 6:33am On Dec 22, 2013
Interesting

Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by bluerange(f): 6:38am On Dec 22, 2013
Sometimes you wonder how they feel comfortable preaching to people who are struggling for their daily bread.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by woky: 6:41am On Dec 22, 2013
this dude funny grin grin

I will coment after mass
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by missterious(f): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2013
bluerange: Church business is good business! Some who are struggiing to board Keke NAPEP will come here and say we should watch what we say about the Man of God! l believe there is a run down primary school within Oregun with just N2m the place will transform .

slap1: Monkey dey tithe, baboon dey flex.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Onyiclassic(f): 6:44am On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmmmmm
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by missterious(f): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2013
"Pastors" like these are the reasons many people are leaning towards atheistic tendencies.

4Q very much, sir. angry
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 22, 2013
I'm good @ bashing unreasonable n hypocritical ppastors/dooms men like this;

My brother; buh this case tire me!!! I no know wetin to type!!!

*goes bck to sleep*
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by mu2sa2: 6:59am On Dec 22, 2013
Yea, man of god spending god's money on behalf of his god.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by PastorKun(m): 7:01am On Dec 22, 2013
Yet some rodents on this forum would see nothing wrong with this. angry
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by UnknownT: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2013
120million naira! Thunder will fire anybody that comes here defending dis man with d line dat he organises KARIS AWARD!
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by woky: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2013
etunoman76: The Pastor of the Household of God Church International, Chris Okotie, recently bought a Rolls Royce Coupe, the 2014 Bespoke Edition, to mark his 30 years as born-again Christian and 27 years as a pastor, SUNDAY PUNCH learnt on Saturday.

According Okotie’s close aide, the pastor spent N120m on the luxury car and had earlier spent N33m on a Range Rover Autobiography to mark a milestone of his church.

The source, in a text message, said, “Pastor Okotie just bought a Rolls Royce Coupe, 2014 Bespoke Edition at N120m to mark his 30 years as a born-again Christian and 27 years as a pastor. He had earlier bought a Range Rover (Autobiography) 2014 Model for N33m, reputed to be the costliest SUV in the world to mark this ministry’s milestone.”

Checks on the Internet showed that the cheapest price of same Rolls Royce model is about N65m, but it could be more expensive if armoured.

Fifty-five-year-old Okotie was in the news recently for the controversial comments he made during a church service in which he claimed that “all Catholics will go to hell,” and referred to Pope Francis as anti-Christ.

http://www.punchng.com/news/okotie-buys-n120m-rolls-royce-to-mark-pastoral-anniversary/
mtcheeeeews!

The very day i wil take this dude serious, is when his ready/mature to take the total responsibility of his attitudes; thats when i will truely blv his grown up

fifty-five years my foot!
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2013
Church business is really booming!!!!!!
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Hadeyeancah(m): 7:28am On Dec 22, 2013
Ministry is moving
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by greatgod2012(f): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2013
God have mercy!
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by yomskin(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2013
#120 wah!!! He should have marked it , if so right, by giving such to charity in any form if not by cash.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Omexonomy: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2013
The total sum of money mention will go a long way to
repair fifty pry schools
feed 5 or 4 thousand people

Methink some pastors should be call to oder for certain unreasonable things they do. But who will call them to order is it CAN or the catholics.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by phemocheee(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2013
Like seriously? Sometimes I just wonder how these 21st century pastors will explain themselves on the last day. Infact, how come we still v people attending his church or are they all blind, deaf or brainwashed? What I know is that if Jesus Christ was alive, he would never have bought a combined 153million naira cars for anything. I don't care if he runs a charity organisation or gives out occasional scholarships; in as much as there r still many poor people in this world, there is no limit to free giving.
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by FunnyPikincom(m): 8:04am On Dec 22, 2013
ABEG..Wetin this Guy dey do for a living? shocked shocked
E be Like say i go change My career from Blogger and Comedian to Merchant of Gospel, Since the Biz is Now Moving undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by woky: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2013
Omexonomy: The total sum of money mention will go a long way to
repair fifty pry schools
feed 5 or 4 thousand people

Methink some pastors should be call to oder for certain unreasonable things they do. But who will call them to order is it CAN or the catholics.
in order for one to carry out a positive action, he must first develope a positive vision.. Bros such rubbish dont happen in the catholic church, the humility of the Morther church(catholic) is obvious only that our nigerian pastors are too egocentric, and dont want to learn from the catholic church

The Pope he criticise recently can afford such expensive car, but; a great man is always willing to be little..

1 Like

Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by bluerange(f): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2013
M.O.G can mean Man of God or Merchant of Gospel and we know where each one that mounts the pulpits belongs!

1 Like

Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by LesbianBoy(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2013
What shall it profit a pastor to buy a roll royce (while majority of his members are hungry) and lose his soul lipsrsealed
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Kendzyma(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2013
Honestly..der should b a cours in universities named pastorlogy...d profession iz realy lucrativ..am sure d cutoff will b more dan mbbs..........peopl go rush am
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by oluboyo04(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2013
Tolexander: Happy 'born again' day!

These hip-hop pastors sha.
lmao. Hip hop pastor indeed. Ett
Re: Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary by Ukutsgp(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2013
Is this what our tithe and offering money use for? If it is, then it is a pity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Collections On Christ's Second Coming- Bible Study Series / Ways Bible Can Make You Run Mad / Man Rips Quran In Half At Phoenix Mosque Protests!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.