Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Type Of Job Should Christains Not Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Type Of Job Should Christains Not Do? (797 Views)

Should Christains Listen To Secular Music / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / Should Christains Eat Shallah Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Job Should Christains Not Do? by Judee99(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2013
A young brother recently got a long awaited job at a fast growing brewery in Nigeria. This has caused a lot of chaos in the church cos he was told that it wasnt d job meant 4 a christain.
Just last week, I got a job at a popular football bet site dat pays well. One of my pastor told me to quit ASAP cos it doesnt speak well of me.
I'm confused as to what job is meant 4 a christain...
Re: What Type Of Job Should Christains Not Do? by Babamide(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2013
Man looks at the outward appearance but God looks at the heart.
Re: What Type Of Job Should Christains Not Do? by bebe2(f): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2013
Well, I know u will do wats right for u n ur family.

My Advice is stick to ur job o , pastor no go pay ur bills
Re: What Type Of Job Should Christains Not Do? by NosoChic: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2013
So what about those who do fraudulent acts in firms that do not engage in any seemingly anti Christian act.

I once worked with a top FMCG and I realised that most of the staff that steal coy money, collect bribe and sleep with graduate interns were pastors/deacons et al in their churches. undecided
Re: What Type Of Job Should Christains Not Do? by Judee99(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2013
bebe2: Well, I know u will do wats right for u n ur family.

My Advice is stick to ur job o , pastor no go pay ur bills
Babamide: Man looks at the outward appearance but God looks at the heart.
plus i hold a major post in church, though im working there to keep my self busy nd my pocket too...
Re: What Type Of Job Should Christains Not Do? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2013
NosoChic: So what about those who do fraudulent acts in firms that do not engage in any seemingly anti Christian act.

I once worked with a top FMCG and I realised that most of the staff that steal coy money, collect bribe and sleep with graduate interns were pastors/deacons et al in their churches. undecided
Bro, u ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: What Type Of Job Should Christains Not Do? by Judee99(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2013
NosoChic: So what about those who do fraudulent acts in firms that do not engage in any seemingly anti Christian act.

thats d problem. At least their deeds are kept secret nd they walk on d street respected. Bt i dont like how we take religion in Nigeria
Re: What Type Of Job Should Christains Not Do? by tpia5: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Any job your conscience does not allow you to do.

(1) (Reply)

The Miraculous Cow In India Blessing Women With Boy Children / January 14 Is Public Holiday For Moulud Celebration -F.G / JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.