Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 AM

** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** (3342 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by mikuz(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2013
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

Goodluck!!!

2 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by mikuz(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dj5naira's Verse

[b]Phock the enviness and his war talks here/ behind the scene when his pops not there/
um what he worships & adores . . . im Shu, the god of air/

The fact he ne'er won that tournaments' so cool with me/ he'll get the message so soon quickly/if ''fate'' and ''nature'' both rudely speaks/
observe e'ery letter in ''N.B.T contest'' . . . . no A.I.R.M.A.R.K, worst of all, no U innit!!!!!!/

so the truth is, there was no official winner u just hopin' really/ im not smilin' with the mopin' gimmick/
i'll ask my hungry neighbour to suck his breastful chest . . . . when next he opens his 'teeth!'/

Nothin' new bout the stammerer, its tha same poorly diction/ I bind outta him, the spirit of stutterin' in tha name of his Jesus/
You lack the ''Elements of Speech'' b.itch . . . like the ''name of that article'' which you bit from in that same competition!/

Was astounded, prolly dumbstruck/ ''Babatunde'' would bear me witness how fear swallowed him, when D branded just Revolver/
'fore I even point @ the ''mod 9'' . . . he had already started perspirin' tears, excretin' saliva, after his 'heart' musta 'left its position' and landed on his stomach!/

The hater spits dry plus jargons/ we know his 'truth says' are still farce cum random/
shouldnt pop outta the Blues and lie 'bout Arsenals ...'cos if its Tech~NO'thin like that, ransack his room, I'll stake my P5 on that one/

Held on firmly/ never left off pennies/
his cry was heard far off Jerusalem the way my guards bent 'air rod' . . . till the Roman client king of Judea begged for mercy/

Always spray the atmosphere with my thick perf/ Matthew, John took flight, couldnt stand the way that geek smells/
Mark bodily odour isnt something to Luke out for . . . . any where I go, Ah~reek Air/

im lyrical spitzophreniac, better off at diss/ he suffers schizophrenia, mental thoughts lacking/
You've never been original mark . . . . even ya identity is siphoned from an Indonesia air transport service/

Bet his niece ghostwrote THAT with his bros/ just to prove long ago, I already killed this corpse/
this is not a 'battle verse' . . . but an 'oath written' splashed on your screen with his blood/
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by mikuz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
Airmark's Verse

<DJ 5naira’s real name is Efe, he has a bro Ochuko and plumpy sister Ufuoma. He studied at Hope Bay college, okokomaiko Lagos before moving to delta in search of oil money. He has a picture on facebook munching chicken bones. Do you wonder why king tourney did nt feature Dj 5naira? Do you know why his Signature: ''I'm looking at my own eyes without the mirror'' on his nairaland profile?>

Missiles @ DJ 5naira

Party is over, never knew this disable still exist/can this scavenger under the table please exit?/ DJ’s wack with tattered costume / his ’ indomie/ bars, in ‘2 minutes’ will be scattered, consumed!!!/

AIRMARK!!! - thatz my name, 20 shots at DJ remixin wrongly/

He’s not gittin it right coz i ‘tough more’, ballin in burnley!!!/ < Turf
Moor, home ground of burnley fc>

Mofo on outdated ‘soft wear’ thinking he may ‘win me’/

See I open ‘Windows’ at ‘8’, ya sis ufuoma at ‘gate’, her ‘bill’ i pay...,... her ‘micro soft security essential’ bo,.obs ‘up dating’ me!!!/

Efe’s future unassailably is getting dim / begged ‘Igiebor’ to pitiably invest in him/ dude said ‘No sir’, he knows what a wasteful, ‘real bet is’ /am not in his league....’DJ’ wont still top me if allowed to ‘turn table’, with techniques/

‘‘I’m looking at my own eyes without a mirror’’, thatz what his status states/

He studied on ‘trees’, dropped out in okokomaiko slum in lagos state/

Now armed with king kong pics in various rates/cant be wrong when he looks into the eyes of his famous mate!!!/

Y’all know Dj’s booking fee is ‘5NAIRA’/he’s rueing in dilemma/dumb like arrested stvpid thief in my area/gave him ‘DOE treatment’ in Liberia!!!/ <Samuel Doe>

Y’all check ma profile, he did nt know i recorded him/

he ‘plays his card’ but neva go through, even in ‘tech? no!’, unsupported ‘sim’/

with long neck Efe looks annoying, unwanted meal/ even his bro, Ochuko, looked on as i broke his ribs on threadmill!!!/

You said you were goin in, no vet could see you coming / with our zoom lenses, only saw an hindu crawling/

This aint JOSHUA base, why will your T B fans expect you cripple running?/ you so epileptic, thatz why they exempted you from mikuz tourney !!!/

Not on this earth will an amateur own vet /you underaged mc, failed matured bone test /Gay even catwalks...grow breast/in search of greener pastures in Delta you dumbazz captured rodents!!!/

My domain rocks/ your own lane sucks/the only time you appear dope is when i write ur name with cocaine...chalks!!!/

Take fight from ma home to their zone/what i throw...are drones/take over coasts and thrones/shattered dj’s hope...in blaq bonez/ on ‘hope bay’’
burn efe’s soul and bonez!!!/ <Mount hope bay>

7 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by mikuz(m): 12:06am On Dec 24, 2013
Open for votes!!

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by demsid(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2013
nawa o. airmark kill DJ 5naira with personals o

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by rhymeunatic(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2013
demsid: nawa o. airmark kill DJ 5naira with personals o

Is this a vote or U're swaying?
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by airmark(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Rhyme lunatic and demsid, ya verdicts please?
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by mikuz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
demsid: nawa o. airmark kill DJ 5naira with personals o

Please quit this nonsense. I dont expect this from you.
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by rhymeunatic(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
MVGT::DJ5naira

Well Poor Flow and Rhymes from both sides, weak punches and forced wordplays too...No offence oh, but Ya'll made it look like a newbie battle..Nuff said
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by jreyez(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Even though I'm not edible to vote - here's my transparent verdict.

............ My finger tips are weak

Airmack wins this to me... !
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by footreja: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
DJ 5naira came weak as this is battle rap not a freestyle ish.
Airmark prepared well for him, his opener, rhymes as well as his punchlines were more hard and personals were damn terrific.

Quotable : ""Efe’s future unassailably is getting dim / begged ‘Igiebor’ to pitiably invest in him/ dude said ‘No sir’, he knows what a wasteful, ‘real bet is’ /am not in his league....’DJ’ wont still top me if allowed to ‘turn table’, with techniques/""
If allowed to vote:

MVGT : AIRMARK

@Mikuz, your verdict?
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by demsid(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
I'm sorry .how are we sure all d personal info of dj5naira stated by airmark is real. did he get them from fb or they knew each other.
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by ojoawo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Battle was too weak than I would have expected. However considering this is DJ5naira's debut in a real battle and also Airmark's been overloaded with the burden of the music section and been a while he battled on here, ama cut them some slacks.

Opener: Airmark
Just couldn't feel 5naira's opener - a classic 5naira, he always starts way too easy for a battle

Flow: Airmark
His rhyme pattern definitely had this for him

Rhymes: I'll just tie this... Way too many slants in 5naira's verse and airmark just didn't get me on this

Similies/ Metaphors: Airmark.... Quite a number of wasted ideas on this one. If all the meths have been well stated, this battle would have been so interesting

Punchlines: DJ5naira

Personals: Let's just say TIE... Nothing standing out apart from NBT ish and 5's sis

Wordplay: Airmark- for the effort... He tried just too many and it won't be fair not to give him this...

Closer: TIE, those two last lines lost my vote to airmark on this...

MVGT: Airmark
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by ojoawo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by mikuz(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
demsid: I'm sorry .how are we sure all d personal info of dj5naira stated by airmark is real. did he get them from fb or they knew each other.

How does it concern you? Please your views are irrelevant here.
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by demsid(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
OK I agree with u its none of my biz .mvgt airmark
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by airmark(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
demsid: I'm sorry .how are we sure all d personal info of dj5naira stated by airmark is real. did he get them from fb or they knew each other.

All those info are real not false or fiction u can ask dj 5naira its no joke.
<DJ 5naira’s real name is Efe,
https://www.facebook.com/eekarume/about

he has a bro Ochuko
https://www.facebook.com/oekarume

and

plumpy sister Ufuoma:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=515135651916119&set=a.105145029581852.10588.100002590651549&type=3&theater
hence, the micro soft line.

He studied at Hope Bay college, okokomaiko Lagos before moving to delta in search of oil money:

He has a picture on facebook munching chicken bones ''scavenger opening line'':
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=193309580682045&set=pb.100000090141362.-2207520000.1388124962.&type=3&theater

Do you wonder why king tourney did nt feature Dj 5naira?

Its a known fact that he is not a consistent MC by his ''sue pa mario and earlier funny puns''.

Do you know why his Signature: ''I'm looking at my own eyes without the mirror'' on his nairaland profile?>
Compare Efe: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=329473857065616&set=a.159221794090824.36065.100000090141362&type=1&theater
and

King kong:
http://dreager1.files./2012/09/king-kong.jpg

Hence the 'famous mate' line, since he has the pictures of king kong in various rate (qualities), he needs no mirror to be looking at his own eyes as his nairaland signature states.

More verdicts pls.
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by Emaprince: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2013
The best line here is the turntable line..I get the idea in 'real bet is' but haba!...it wasn't put well at all!..at least mark for bring in some la liga stuffs into it.

MVGT airmark
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by Ibime(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Airmark got this.

Disappointing battle tho.
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by Emaprince: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lol@ dissapointing battle...
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by busterking: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2013
Weak brawl sha...mvGt=tie
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by demsid(m): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
So mikuz can come close this thread. AIRMARK got this..
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by busterking: 1:18am On Dec 26, 2013
demsid: So mikuz can come close this thread. AIRMARK got this..
if i hear...aIRMArk Gat Wat??guy pik a lens n get a digger perhap u might c cleary n diq wel..smh xha
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by airmark(m): 3:07am On Dec 26, 2013
@mikuz thanks for your input @dj 5naira thumbs up, and all the voters thanks for your votes and opinions. Happy new year in advance. Am outta here.
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by Krizzkutz(m): 5:24am On Dec 26, 2013
demsid wetin d worry u now

yy the swaying?? Infact I call u out

Airmark n 5naira, grt battle grin
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by mikuz(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Opener : Airmark

Dj I didn't grab what you said in your first line. Totally did not make sense to me. That said, I dont understand why you flexed with your opener. You're supposed to punch with it and not use it to hype yaself bro. Not good enough.
Airmark you did something better. Ya concept was good sha, but I aint impressed with the way you framed the punch.

Rhymes : Tie

Dj ya choice of words eh. What's 'the same poorly diction'?, 'The hater spits dry plus jargons/ we know his 'truth says' are still farce cum random/' - WTF! 'Held on firmly/ never left off pennies/' - meaning?
IMO . . Ya rhymes hardly connected.
Airmark you rhymed '5naira with dilemma and Liberia? Smh. Very annoying! 'This aint JOSHUA base, why will your T B fans expect you cripple running?/' - whats this supposed to mean? 'Not on this earth will an amateur own vet/' - Na wa o. Mtcheew. 'Take fight from ma home to their zone/' - their zone? Poor diction, how many people are you battling?
I can't call this. Both glads had nothing going so far this criterium is concerned!

Similes/ Metaphor - Airmark

Dj ya Shu line was nice. But this is a battle thread and not flow for rank bro. You're expected to drop upper cuts and breath taking jabs and not hype ya self.
'his cry was heard far off Jerusalem the way my guards bent 'air rod' . . . till the Roman client king of Judea begged for mercy/' - What concerns 'the Roman client king of Judea' with Airmark? Poor comparison. Useless metaphor. The framing and imagery was terrible too. Haba!
With due respect, your Look out for line is a total letdown. Another worthless comparison. Trash!
Airmark erm . . You tried with ya opener sha.
Don't try that ish you did with microsoft again please. WTF!!
You tried with the Nosa Igiebor line too.
'dumb like arrested stvpid thief in my area/' - this is shocking! Are you serious?
Is there anything like 'cocaine chalks'? Or are my missing something?
Both of them tried but I give this to Airmark, his comparisons were a little bit better.

Punchlines : Airmark

'observe e'ery letter in ''N.B.T contest'' . . . . no A.I.R.M.A.R.K, worst of all, no U innit!!!!!!/'
Lol . . Dj5naira you did not participated in the N.B.T. contest sef and you are yabbing one of the finalist claiming he didnt participate in it? Smh. 'i'll ask my hungry neighbour to suck his breastful chest' - WTF!
'You lack the ''Elements of Speech'' b.itch . . . like the ''name of that article'' which you bit from in that same competition!/' - Omo which article? What are you spitting?
'You've never been original mark . . . . even ya identity is siphoned from an Indonesia air transport service/' - which is? Punch did not land, poor framing.
Airmark most of ya punches too barely landed. That famous mate punch made no sense to me.
The Doe line is trash.
Which one is mikuz tourney bikonu? So I get tourney? Na from ya mouth I dey here am o. Your diction eh. . .
So Dj went to Delta to capture rodents? Ok.
Airmark got this one too. He made a lil better attempts in landing his punches.

Personals : Airmark

Clean sweep. Nothing worthy of note from Dj. I chuckled after reading the long neck line. Kinda true sha. Airmark got this one as well although some of his personals were invalid since they came without links or proofs.

Flow : Dj5naira

I went with more ease with his verse.

Wordplay : Tie

Dj ya own version of the Techno pun na wa. Please dont tell me you played 'Herod' with 'air rod' please. Always coming with useless puns is Dj's greatest undoing. WTF with the Ah reek pun? Smh.
Airmark ya Turf More pun is senseless. You are tough more? How do you do that? I didnt feel ya own version of the Techno flip too.

Closer : Dj5naira

Airmark I don't get what you were saying. You must be kidding.
Dj5naira so thats why wrote ya verse in red? Nice concept. That was your best effort so far this battle is concerned.

Overall I am far from impressed, the fight did not live up to the billing considering the fact that both netcees have been in the game long enough to spit better than these. Dj if na another battler you for don run come quote punches and drop pics abi? A lil taste of your own medicine. No? I was expecting you to beat Mark really but what can I say?

MVGT : Airmark
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by demsid(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Yeeba wat I've been waiting foor. Boxing day brawling.but today don pass. Make mikuz see to this .plsss krizzkutz wen are we dropping.
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by airmark(m): 1:29am On Dec 27, 2013
Mikuz, thanks for the verdict and appreciate your observations. However, there were some lines which flew over your head suprisingly to me. No wonder everyone said it was a weak brawl. But to me its better than yours and chockid's.

You asked what was meant by cocaine... Chalks? I don't need to explain what cocaines mean again. 'Chalk' is a street slang for methampethamine, which also is a drug. Don't tell me u don't dig.

You said my line '' not on this earth will amateur own vet" is faulty. That gat me laughing, your problem here is "own". Own in this context meant control not possess. Check the dictionary for different meanings of own. So the line is faultless. You can check video titles like ronaldo owned great stars, or ashley cole got owned by ronaldo on youtube. So that line is valid.

Also you faulted my closer, well if you had analysed the bar well its like usin one bar to kill 2. ''From my home to their zone'' is an intro to my success of killing DJ n his boss blaq bonez on the same location lagos state where dj 5naira schooled at hopebay college okokomaiko and also blaq bonez is now known and based in lagos, so it was spot on. This bar to real heads also doubled as call out to blaq bonez who is next on my list after I knew dj 5naira's demise had been completed by the previous bars above. This may look strange to you but its not a bad idea bro.

As regards provision of links, I did it to pprotect dj 5naira in his subsequent brawls. We should be our brother's keeper as a Mod. ℓ☺ℓ. I hope u know if they were invalid, DJ is nt a quiet type. He would have debunked the personals. I know it will b more murderous for exampple seeing dj munching bones. ℓ☺ℓ

Regards to all who voted.
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by Krizzkutz(m): 4:36am On Dec 27, 2013
demsid: Yeeba wat I've been waiting foor. Boxing day brawling.but today don pass. Make mikuz see to this .plsss krizzkutz wen are we dropping.
we dropp on the 29
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by mikuz(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2013
airmark: Mikuz, thanks for the verdict and appreciate your observations. However, there were some lines which flew over your head suprisingly to me. No wonder everyone said it was a weak brawl. But to me its better than yours and chockid's.

You asked what was meant by cocaine... Chalks? I don't need to explain what cocaines mean again. 'Chalk' is a street slang for methampethamine, which also is a drug. Don't tell me u don't dig.

You said my line '' not on this earth will amateur own vet" is faulty. That gat me laughing, your problem here is "own". Own in this context meant control not possess. Check the dictionary for different meanings of own. So the line is faultless. You can check video titles like ronaldo owned great stars, or ashley cole got owned by ronaldo on youtube. So that line is valid.

Also you faulted my closer, well if you had analysed the bar well its like usin one bar to kill 2. ''From my home to their zone'' is an intro to my success of killing DJ n his boss blaq bonez on the same location lagos state where dj 5naira schooled at hopebay college okokomaiko and also blaq bonez is now known and based in lagos, so it was spot on. This bar to real heads also doubled as call out to blaq bonez who is next on my list after I knew dj 5naira's demise had been completed by the previous bars above. This may look strange to you but its not a bad idea bro.

As regards provision of links, I did it to pprotect dj 5naira in his subsequent brawls. We should be our brother's keeper as a Mod. ℓ☺ℓ. I hope u know if they were invalid, DJ is nt a quiet type. He would have debunked the personals. I know it will b more murderous for exampple seeing dj munching bones. ℓ☺ℓ

Regards to all who voted.

Don't do this. None of your lines few over my head, its either you had a poor concept or your framing was awful. Cocaine is a drug, and yes chalk can also be used as a slang for a drug too. So 'cocaine chalk' was a needless repetetion. Na tautology be that. The concept was nice but the way you framed was disappointing. No imagery. "I could use cocaine as a chalk to write his name . . and he still won't appear do.,pe/" Could have been a better punch. Oga telling us you will write someone's name with cocaine chalk is senseless unless you can prove that some chalks are made from cocaine. Having a decent concept is not where it ends, but possessing the wits to deliver it is what makes you dope.
If you think that there's nothing wrong with this : "not on the earth will amateur own vet" then you need to take a breather. I wasn't refering the word 'own' when a criticized that line. Don't insult my intelligence. Go read my battle with Prince, I said something like " He'll get owned with disses" No? I think you do not grab why people are calling this fight a disappointing one.
Are you battling Dj and Blaqbones? How do you prove that Blaq is his boss? There nothing you did to show us that Blaq is his boss. See, in text battles any personal you make must come with a proof. So if I battle with someone for instance and I use a personal by saying that his babe has a 'k leg',his mum is a horrible witch and his dad is a g@y vulcanizer without proof you will believe it? Ok.

You cant compare my verse against Choc with this two verses joined together. No be mouth. And stop insulting peoples' intelligence with all these claims unless you want to start judging ya own battles. I also feel some of my lines flew over most of the judges and I do not think he was more aggressive than me, but what did I say? Na me go judge my battles? So chill.
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by busterking: 7:13am On Dec 27, 2013
watchin KIDS BRag
Re: ** Brutal Combat I : Dj5naira Vs Airmark ** by airmark(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2013
@ Mikuz We learn daily and no one is an island of knowledge. Tell me what u found wrong in that ''...amateur own vet'' line biko? As regards that cocaine and chalk line, they are two different words, cocaine is different from methampethamine hence the '...' in between and to complete the flow, no one is playing upon your intelligence. i will let it slide. Its disappointing that i beat who y'all rated higher in your ranks.

As regards proof of my personals against dj 5naira, for doubting thomases, for record purpose and to make the verse more interesting for any other reviewers:

<DJ 5naira’s real name is Efe,

he has a bro Ochuko
https://www.facebook.com/oekarume

and

plumpy sister Ufuoma:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=515135651916119&set=a.105145029581852.10588.100002590651549&type=3&theater
hence, the micro soft line.

He studied at Hope Bay college, okokomaiko Lagos before moving to delta in search of oil money:

He has a picture on facebook munching chicken bones ''scavenger opening line'':
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=193309580682045&set=pb.100000090141362.-2207520000.1388124962.&type=3&theater

Do you wonder why king tourney did nt feature Dj 5naira?

Its a known fact that he is not a consistent MC by his ''sue pa mario and earlier funny puns''.

Do you know why his Signature: ''I'm looking at my own eyes without the mirror'' on his nairaland profile?>
Compare Efe: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=329473857065616&set=a.159221794090824.36065.100000090141362&type=1&theater
and

King kong:
http://dreager1.files./2012/09/king-kong.jpg

Hence the 'famous mate' line, since he has the pictures of king kong in various rate (qualities), he needs no mirror to be looking at his own eyes as his nairaland signature states.

You can close the thread bro.

Regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

* * * Sudden Death I: Geoxpress Vs Rapacme * * * / ''lets Squash All The Rap Beef . We Want Peace In Rap Threads'' / Who Is The BEST Nigerian Rapper?let's Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.