Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders (12665 Views)

2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread / Season's Greeeeetingzzz, Giftzzzz, Shout-outs And Efry Efry! / Shout Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sequel to this topic there have been two major VN(Voice Note) threads

Now let's have fun during Christmas and New Year Celebrations. Let's VNnize or VNerize grin NL during this festive period. Nothing too serious or rigid(apart from those our 21 appeals rules grin ).

You can be in the club or in some hold-up in we-all-kno-where or in d middle of an act that lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy (what you are thinking is not what I was going to say tongue). Anyway just make a shout out to someone, everyone, anyone and no one in particular (however the spirit leads you) in the spirit of Christmas and the New Year. You can also include your New Year Resolutions, make amends with old friends, make new friends, cry, laugh, twerk grin , sing, relay poems, do carols etc. As the spirit leads cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I will post a couple of mine I made some few days back smiley smiley cool

Now let's do thissss!!!!!!!!

*Abeg help me appeal to the MODs that this thread should see the light of NL - they should help attach an asterisk(or even two sef - they know what I mean) to the front grin. TNX smiley *

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2013

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Emmyk(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2013
Peeping inside thread. cool

Here is mine. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
Emmyk: Peeping inside thread. cool
Hehehehe cool. Welcome sir. Dnt just peep, grab a sit and make a Christmas Shout Out too wink

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Jbluvkiss mehn,,this is serious,,I honestly haven't done my shout out yetembarassedembarassed
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
thatgurlvixen: Jbluvkiss mehn,,this is serious,,I honestly haven't done my shout out yetembarassedembarassed
Hey thatgurlvixen. Its not too late nau. Take just a litu tym and do smtn for Christmas n New Year wink.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Well...
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2013

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
ms_pee: Well...
Oya 12days of Christmas, lalalalala.......
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
*making a falling bomb sound*
pheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww.....booooom!!!
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
Big.game:
I guess you were trying to attach a VN grin but can't C nada.oya try Agn

BTW I ommited ur nick in error; i'll add urs too wink

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
harlos: *making a falling bomb sound*
pheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww.....booooom!!!
Is that meant to be ur Christmas/New Year Shout Out? If it is, make the sound and record it and attach it grin. Maybe we'll turn it to a new Christmas Anthem cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
Jbluv55:
Is that meant to be ur Christmas/New Year Shout Out? If it is, make the sound and record it and attach it grin. Maybe we'll turn it to a new Christmas Anthem cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesycheesy
Christmas anthem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
dis is d first one..

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
fabulousdame: dis is d first one..
Thank you kiss
Happy Christmas nd merry new year in advance grin

3 Likes

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
harlos:
Thank you kiss
Happy Christmas nd merry new year in advance grin
u re welcome
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
Emmyk: Peeping inside thread. cool

Here is mine. EmmykChristmas cheesycheesy
Emmyk cud you pleeez re-attach ur shout out? It is a broken file. TNX smiley smiley smiley
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Deiok(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
Following.

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
fabulousdame: dis is d first one 2all Nairalanders..
MyFavoriteFabulousDame. Such a sweet Shout Out, TNX and Your Christmas shall be a White Christmas wink wink wink
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
Deiok: Following.
Welcome broda, grab a sit and grab a mic and grab ur voice (a Christmas Shout Out shud almost be ready cheesy cheesy cheesy )
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
harlos: cheesycheesy
Christmas anthem cheesy
Oya where is it? I know you are gud in composing so grab a pen and paper and do sharp sharp. You aint got plenty of time. grin
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Jbluv55:
MyFavoriteFabulousDame. Such a sweet Shout Out, TNX and Your Christmas shall be a White Christmas wink wink wink
thanks dearie smileysmiley
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Deiok(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
First noel. short version cheesy

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
thatgurlvixen: Jbluvkiss mehn,,this is serious,,I honestly haven't done my shout out yetembarassedembarassed

Please do a special one for me dearie, I don't understand what these people are doing here undecided angry
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
ms_pee:

Please do a special one for me dearie, I don't understand what these people are doing here undecided angry
where is ur own

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
fabulousdame:
where is ur own

I'm not feeling fine
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
ms_pee:

I'm not feeling fine
ehya wats wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 3 / Who Are You? / Guess The Occupation Of The Poster In Front Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.