Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders (12646 Views)

2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread / Season's Greeeeetingzzz, Giftzzzz, Shout-outs And Efry Efry! / Shout Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
fabulousdame:
ehya wats wrong?

I dunno which style of hair to make for christmas embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
ms_pee:

I dunno which style of hair to make for christmas embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
hehehehe very funny. sorry oh. sing a christmas song for me and u'll know d style to fix. grin
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
fabulousdame:
hehehehe very funny. sorry oh. sing a christmas song for me and u'll know d style to fix. grin

Ok baby embarassed

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
fabulousdame:
thanks dearie smileysmiley
Ur welcome Fabdame wink cool

So you dropped d first, when is d next Shout Out?
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Deiok: First noel. short version cheesy
You shud try using baritone to sing or better still try different pitches to see which makes you more comfortable wink
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
ms_pee:
Please do a special one for me dearie, I don't understand what these people are doing here undecided angry
Oya nau teach us what you understand nau so we can do it according to ur taste TOO.

Still waiting for 12 days of Christmas thoh grin
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Emmyk(m): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
Emmyk cud you pleeez re-attach ur shout out? It is a broken file. TNX smiley smiley smiley
Alright senor. smiley
Retry it now
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 4:55am On Dec 23, 2013
Emmyk: Peeping inside thread. cool

Here is mine EmmykChristmas. cheesycheesy
Emmyk:
Alright senor. smiley
Retry it now
Now its complete smiley. So you guyz hav som kinda crew(s)? Rily? So where does SM1 lyk myself or lalaboi etc fall into grin.

Anyway nice Shout Out cool
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 5:47am On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
Oya where is it? I know you are gud in composing so grab a pen and paper and do sharp sharp. You aint got plenty of time. grin
Ah! You av put me under pressure embarassed
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 5:48am On Dec 23, 2013
Emmyk:
Alright senor. smiley
Retry it now
Picture of those kisses or you didn't do it grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Deiok(m): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
You shud try using baritone to sing or better still try different pitches to see which makes you more comfortable wink
You see, i was strugling with the words, i dont realy know the song that well. And am professional singer. sad
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2013
ms_pee:
Ok baby embarassed
smileysmileywink
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ur welcome Fabdame wink cool

So you dropped d first, when is d next Shout Out?
soon wink

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2013
morning..a little something for y'all smileywinkcheesy

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2013
specially for ms_pee

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by luxanne(f): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2013
Awww, thanks for the shout outs guys, love you too kiss kiss kiss

Busy season but will try and drop sumfin lerra wink

Here it is smiley

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Emmyk(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2013
harlos:
Picture of those kisses or you didn't do it grin
Very well, sire. cool

I'll call ur name in the next VN. Oruko yen sapka mi lori.

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Emmyk(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:

Now its complete smiley. So you guyz hav som kinda crew(s)? Rily? So where does SM1 lyk myself or lalaboi etc fall into grin.

Anyway nice Shout Out cool
Sure you have seen them before. All these, 1st to comment, 2nd to comment etc abi?

Buh for us, when we see topics like 'A man caught havinq s.e: x with his daughter.

Then we post 'pictures or it didnt happen. wink

cheesycheesy

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2013
Shout out to all Nlanders( no voice note)
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2013
Emmyk:
Very well, sire. cool

I'll call ur name in the next VN. Oruko yen sapka mi lori.
eeeeh. What is this? Thank God i wasn't involve grin

cool i'll be expecting
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2013
Sexy Fox: Shout out to all Nlanders( no voice note)
no cheating here angry
even if ur voice is like that of a chicken, we'll love it grin

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2013
In Emmyk's voice "Voice Note pls or it didn't happen" grin
Sexy Fox: Shout out to all Nlanders( no voice note)
harlos:
no cheating here angry
even if ur voice is like that of a chicken, we'll love it grin
Hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy. And her voice isn't like that of a chicken and I trust she's already on it.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55: In Emmyk's voice "Voice Note pls or it didn't happen" grin

Hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy. And her voice isn't like that of a chicken and I trust she's already on it.
well it could be the fox type, lets see grin
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
Oya 12days of Christmas, lalalalala.......

Done. Seen? angry
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2013
harlos:
well it could be the fox type, lets see grin
Just did'nt feel like droping a vn but here is my VN and pls dont laugh at my voice NLs.

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
Oya nau teach us what you understand nau so we can do it according to ur taste TOO.

Still waiting for 12 days of Christmas thoh grin

You are doing partiality, that's what is vexing me angry

I have done the 12 days o
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2013
ms_pee:

You are doing partiality, that's what is vexing me angry

I have done the 12 days o
what is there in the 12 days? , shey dat thing u sing is song
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2013
harlos:
what is there in the 12 days? , shey dat thing u sing is song

It is na. angry

Why are you jealousing me? cry cry
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Just did'nt feel like droping a vn but here is my VN and pls dont laugh at my voice NLs.
gringringrin
its like i force u to dis one, and behold ur fo(i)x is sexy wink

You know what, i want you do another one one ur own time smileysmileysmiley

merry christmas to you.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2013
ms_pee:

It is na. angry

Why are you jealousing me? cry cry
What will make me jealous of that less than 1min something

Go back to studio joor and stop crying like a baby angry
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2013
ms pee u did not see d one i did for u abi?
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2013
fabulousdame: specially for ms_pee

Thanks sweetie. kiss kiss

I wee do another one for you, you hear? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Are You? / Top 3 / Guess The Occupation Of The Poster In Front Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.