Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders (12666 Views)

2014 Christmas And New Year Voice Notes And Shout Out Thread / Season's Greeeeetingzzz, Giftzzzz, Shout-outs And Efry Efry! / Shout Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2013
harlos: undecided
:/
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
Sexy Fox:
:/
not happy yet?? sad
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2013
harlos: not happy yet?? sad
Oh no, presently I'm in a good mood.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2013
Sexy Fox:
Oh no, presently I'm in a good mood.
hallelujah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by luxanne(f): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Aite guys, just uploaded my SO.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1565242/christmas-new-year-shout-outs/1

@Emmyk, where did you get that pix from? grin

@Jbluv, what's with the background song? Lol...cool anyways, even that of Emmyk's smiley

@Deiok, you got the real bass boss, respect! Lol.

@Fabdame, I love that "gud morning cat" song, nice one dear wink

@Ms_pee dear, am glad you were just testing grin oya, drop the real deal, we await wink

@Sexy Fox, ur VN ain't bad either, merry christmas to you too dear smiley

5 Likes

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
luxanne: Aite guys, just uploaded my SO.

[b]@Jbluv, what's with the background song?
Lol...cool anyways, even that of Emmyk's smiley

@Ms_pee dear, am glad you were just testing grin oya, drop the real deal, we await wink

@Sexy Fox, ur VN ain't bad either, merry christmas to you too dear smiley[/b]
Listen well to the VNs and you wud understand that I was in a party kinda place.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Jbluv55(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
luxanne: Awww, thanks for the shout outs guys, love you too kiss kiss kiss

Busy season but will try and drop sumfin lerra wink

Here it is Merry Xmas by Luxanne smiley
cool cool cool You rock girl smiley kiss

TNX wink
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by luxanne(f): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Jbluv55:
Listen well to the VNs and you wud understand that I was in a party kinda place.

Yeah, I noticed that and the fact that you were missing us that much you just had to do us a SO while partying, Lol
It was cool though, I sorta enjoyed the mix wink

Jbluv55:
cool cool cool You rock girl smiley kiss

TNX wink

Thanks darling kiss
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by jhydebaba(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Testing microphone ... Hello tu..
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2013

@Jbluv, what's with the background song? Lol...cool anyways, even that of Emmyk's smiley

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
jhydebaba: Testing microphone ... Hello tu..
Where the voice note. And that your siggy funny sha.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Do ah still know how to sing ...lemme tink
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by fabulousdame(f): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
luxanne: Awww, thanks for the shout outs guys, love you too kiss kiss kiss

Busy season but will try and drop sumfin lerra wink

Here it is smiley
nice one dear

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2013

I'd drop it dear... cry

2 Likes

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Elantracey: Do ah still know how to sing ...lemme tink
If I can do it... Yoh winkwink

undecided

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by luxanne(f): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
jhydebaba: Testing microphone ... Hello tu..

grin

We are still waiting 0, Lol

Sexy Fox:
Nice one
fabulousdame:
nice one dear

Thanks dearies kiss kiss

Elantracey: Do ah still know how to sing ...lemme tink

Why not, we waiting to hear you sing dear wink

ms_pee:

I'd drop it dear... cry

Oh dear, you such a darling kiss don't worry you can do this, I trust you wink

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Download and Listen.

Tryna keep my voice deep in two of them.

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
This is it!!! angry angry angry wink wink

*belches* angry
*takes a sip* kiss *breaks the bottle and uses it to stab harlos and jbluv* angry angry

*buys another bottle of wine* wink
*takes another sip* tongue
*gives the remaining one to fabulousdame*

*vomitsssssssssssssssss* cry cry cry

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
luxanne:

Oh dear, you such a darling kiss don't worry you can do this, I trust you wink

Done embarassed

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
ms_pee: This is it!!! angry angry angry wink wink

*belches* angry
*takes a sip* kiss *breaks the bottle and uses it to stab harlos and jbluv* angry angry

Aje pombelegringrin,,, girl did I miss ucheesycheesy
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
ms_pee: This is it!!! angry angry angry wink wink

*belches* angry

I think there is something wrong with your upload. It's not appearing in my phone.
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2013
harlos: If I can do it... Yoh winkwink

undecided
luxanne:

Why not, we waiting to hear you sing for
tanks dear here is it grin
harlos: If I can do it... Yoh winkwink

undecided
LOL

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2013
Hmmm finally...merry christian to you all

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks to all NLers who advice me to sing softly and reduce the belting. I almost damage my voice. I can even feel it in my throat but I believe since I have change my singing technique, it will heal gradually.

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2013
Sexy Fox:
I think there is something wrong with your upload. It's not appearing in my phone.

Oh dear. But other people were able to download and listen na. Oya lemme do it again just for you smiley

Here:

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by mspee(f): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Aje pombelegringrin,,, girl did I miss ucheesycheesy

Awwww! My partner in crime evangelism. Awayu na? cheesy

Oya tell me, did you miss me? angry
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Emmyk(m): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2013

smiley
Thanks. wink

But which picture are you talking about??
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 12:55am On Dec 25, 2013
ms_pee:

Oh dear. But other people were able to download and listen na. Oya lemme do it again just for you smiley

Here:
I just listened to it. I'm wondering if you were just back from a bar when you recorded it. :/

1 Like

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 25, 2013
ms_pee:

Awwww! My partner in crime evangelism. Awayu na? cheesy

Oya tell me, did you miss me? angry

I'm fine oo..stil doing amebo up n downwink

You had to askundecided okay I didn't DID!!!gringrin I miss u like arsenal fans miss boasting of a trophycheesy

Merry christmas msWeeWeekiss wanna see my gift wen I wake upangry

Merry christmas sexy fox,,merry christmas everybodygrinkiss

2 Likes

Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by SexyFox(f): 2:24am On Dec 25, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

I'm fine oo..stil doing amebo up n downwink

You had to askundecided okay I didn't DID!!!gringrin I miss u like arsenal fans miss boasting of a trophycheesy

Merry christmas msWeeWeekiss wanna see my gift wen I wake upangry

Merry christmas sexy fox,,merry christmas everybodygrinkiss
Merry xmas to you too
Re: Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders by harlos: 2:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Sexy Fox: Download and Listen.

Tryna keep my voice deep in two of them.
gringrin
You have a nice voice babe
Merry christmas to you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 3 / Who Are You? / Guess The Occupation Of The Poster In Front Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.