Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity (1684 Views)

What Is God's Purpose In The World Today? / According To The Quran,allah Help In Creating The World Largest Religion. / Do Atheists Have Hope? What Is Their Purpose In Life? What Keeps Atheists Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by emotional(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2013
lanrexlan: Shaytan himself,mankind and Jinns have been given freewill,choice to choose between right and wrong.
Where's murder origin? From Allah? Obviously No,it came from man's freewill.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Ash-Shams 91:7-8 -And by Nafs (a soul),and Him Who perfected him in proportion;Then He showed him what is wrong for him and what is right for him.Shaytan rebel because of the freewill given to him.
N B Shaytan is from the Jinns and Jinns are created from fire.Shaytan isn't an angel because Angels don't have freewill and will never go against Allah's order.

'freewill' how free is it without a cause? Please check for d dictionary meaning and see if man was created with one.

shaytan and jins created out of fire? Who created d fire? For what purpose?he who created d fire also creates shaytan &jins,right? Just like lions were created with antelope in same enviroment.
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by lanrexlan(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
emotional:

'freewill' how free is it without a cause? Please check for d dictionary meaning and see if man was created with one.
I found this funny,are you interested in the dictionary meaning which was written by men or what the glorious Quran says revealed by God?

emotional: shaytan and jins created out of fire? Who created d fire? For what purpose?he who created d fire also creates shaytan &jins,right? Just like lions were created with antelope in same enviroment.
Yes,Jinns are created from the fire.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Ar-Rahman 55:15 -And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.Who created the fire?
Allah(swt) of course,for what purpose? Allah says in the glorious Quran in

Surah Al-Waqiah 56:71-73 -Tell Me! The fire which you kindle,Is it you who made the tree thereof to grow,or are We the Grower? We have made it a Reminder (for the Hell-fire,in the Hereafter);and an article of use for the travellers (and all the others,in this world).
So the fire is a blessing from Allah for man to use in this world and a reminder to him also about the hell in the hereafter,for him to work righteousness and save himself from it.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by lanrexlan(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
frank3.16:

do u even realize that in ur feeble mind, u are not even close to answering the question? does ur allah see the ciaos among his creations while he is getting drunk with all these names u are calling him?
Can you ask question without insulting please? Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Ar-Rad 13:11 -Verily! Allah will not change the good condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah).But when Allah wills a people's punishment,there can be no turning back of it,and they will find besides Him no protector.Allah will not change the way of life of a people until they changed what's within themselves.Trace their steps back to their creator and then they expect Allah's help.He never guides a people who are rebellious and transgressing all boundaries
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by OlaoChi: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
lanrexlan: Can you ask question without insulting please? Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Ar-Rad 13:11 -Verily! Allah will not change the good condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah).But when Allah wills a people's punishment,there can be no turning back of it,and they will find besides Him no protector.Allah will not change the way of life of a people until they changed what's within themselves.Trace their steps back to their creator and then they expect Allah's help.He never guides a people who are rebellious and transgressing all boundaries

And still devote muslims are often rejected by Allah
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by lanrexlan(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
OlaoChi:

And still devote muslims are often rejected by Allah
No muslim is being rejected by Allah.The person may be undergoing a trial from Allah(swt).Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Imran 3:186 -You shall certainly be tried and tested in your wealth and properties and in your personal selves....Trials will definitely come,for example a devoted slave of Allah has prayed fervently to Allah to grant him a car,but after some many months,his request wasn't granted.
He may have these thinkings,has my prayer be rejected by Allah? Or Allah doesn't care about me and I am very devoted slave of His,always offering solat and obeying his orders as stated in the Quran.
Why hasn't Allah grant me this car? But Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Baqarah 2:216 -..........and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you.Allah knows but you do not know.Allah knows that if He granted his request and gave him a car,it may be the source of his death or it may be stolen few days after its purchase.So Allah knows and we know not,he is our creator and knows what's best for his slaves.
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by spyroet(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
frank3.16:

guy go an read ur bible again. satan was never mention as the person who decieved adam and eve. it was the serpent! not satan. it is the readers that assumed it was satan. God punished the serpent like an animal, he didnt even mentioned that the serpent was being punished because he allowed himself to be used, it was punished because he deceived adam and eve.
pls were did u get the idea that it was satan. this una bible too get k leg
na ur bible get k leg, d serpent was use by the devil, UNDERSTAN!
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by OlaoChi: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
lanrexlan: No muslim is being rejected by Allah.The person may be undergoing a trial from Allah(swt).Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Imran 3:186 -You shall certainly be tried and tested in your wealth and properties and in your personal selves....Trials will definitely come,for example a devoted slave of Allah has prayed fervently to Allah to grant him a car,but after some many months,his request wasn't granted.
He may have these thinkings,has my prayer be rejected by Allah? Or Allah doesn't care about me and I am very devoted slave of His,always offering solat and obeying his orders as stated in the Quran.
Why hasn't Allah grant me this car? But Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Baqarah 2:216 -..........and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you.Allah knows but you do not know.Allah knows that if He granted his request and gave him a car,it may be the source of his death or it may be stolen few days after its purchase.So Allah knows and we know not,he is our creator and knows what's best for his slaves.

So in other words when your life is miserable you just keep praying and hoping ur God makes things better?
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by emotional(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
lanrexlan: I found this funny,are you interested in the dictionary meaning which was written by men or what the glorious Quran says revealed by God?

Yes,Jinns are created from the fire.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Ar-Rahman 55:15 -And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.Who created the fire?

Surah Al-Waqiah 56:71-73 -Tell Me! The fire which you kindle,Is it you who made the tree thereof to grow,or are We the Grower? We have made it a Reminder (for the Hell-fire,in the Hereafter);and an article of use for the travellers (and all the others,in this world).
So the fire is a blessing from Allah for man to use in this world and a reminder to him also about the hell in the hereafter,for him to work righteousness and save himself from it.

I never knew quran fell from the sky. bro listen, is insanity to think/believe the book(quran or other religious books) you are reading got the answer to the OP's question. 'shaytan/jins' in d jungle, lion is d shaytan/jins to an antelope''
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by lanrexlan(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
OlaoChi:

So in other words when your life is miserable you just keep praying and hoping ur God makes things better?
Yes,Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Baqarah 2:214.....-When (will come) the Help of Allâh? Yes! Certainly,the Help of Allâh is near!.Pray to Allah(swt),work and hope for the best because Allah says in Surah Ash-Sharh 94:5-6 -So verily,with the hardship,there is relief.Verily,with the hardship,there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs,so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).

2 Likes

Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by lanrexlan(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
emotional:

I never knew quran fell from the sky. bro listen, is insanity to think/believe the book(quran or other religious books) you are reading got the answer to the OP's question. 'shaytan/jins' in d jungle, lion is d shaytan/jins to an antelope''
Where did I say Quran fell from the sky? You can't comprehend my posts,waste of my time.
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by emotional(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
lanrexlan: Where did I say Quran fell from the sky? You can't comprehend my posts,waste of my time.

''yes I can't comprehend cos I have to be in d ''spirit'' to comprehend, for your post was also spiritual and revealed by allah. you posted this above:I found this funny,are you interested in the dictionary meaning which was written by men or what the glorious Quran says revealed by God?
so my reply was I never knew quran fell from the sky. meaning,as if quran was not also written by man
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by emotional(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2013
lanrexlan:Yes,Jinns are created from the fire.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Ar-Rahman 55:15 -And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.Who created the fire?

allah created shaytan,jins and fire and who ever is deceived by same shaytan shall be cast into same fire he allah creates.lol.
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by OlaoChi: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
lanrexlan: Yes,Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Baqarah 2:214.....-When (will come) the Help of Allâh? Yes! Certainly,the Help of Allâh is near!.Pray to Allah(swt),work and hope for the best because Allah says in Surah Ash-Sharh 94:5-6 -So verily,with the hardship,there is relief.Verily,with the hardship,there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs,so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).

This sucks tongue
Wats ur take on destiny?
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by OlaoChi: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
emotional:

''yes I can't comprehend cos I have to be in d ''spirit'' to comprehend, for your post was also spiritual and revealed by allah. you posted this above:I found this funny,are you interested in the dictionary meaning which was written by men or what the glorious Quran says revealed by God?
so my reply was I never knew quran fell from the sky. meaning,as if quran was not also written by man

grin smiley you're right his post implied that the Quran dropped from the sky

But in Islam, the Quran says it was passed from angel Jubreela to Mohammed
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by OlaoChi: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
lanrexlan: Where did I say Quran fell from the sky? You can't comprehend my posts,waste of my time.

You guys need to realize what is real and wat is merely a delusion
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by lanrexlan(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
OlaoChi:

grin smiley you're right his post implied that the Quran dropped from the sky

But in Islam, the Quran says it was passed from angel Jubreela to Mohammed
When does revealed from God becomes the same thing as dropped from the sky? No need wasting my precious time here anymore.
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by emotional(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
lanrexlan: When does revealed from God becomes the same thing as dropped from the sky? No need wasting my precious time here anymore.

you go no where bro cheesy come back here ''holding your shirt's collar'' in 9ja police style grin
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by albiol: 1:00am On Dec 24, 2013
@emotional u are simply not good at using logic

Lanrexlan has answered all ur questions perfectly well with many references from the Qur'an

Mah u be guided to the straight path

1 Like

Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by Redlyn: 2:55am On Dec 24, 2013
The purpose of creation was because:
- he was bored with just him and his son and the spirit
- he has a big ego that needs to be constantly stroked so he needed play things to adore, thank and praise him constantly before, during and after doing anything. After all what is the point of power and greatness if no one / nothing is there to appreciate it.
- the world is a testing ground to see the best at adoring him so that they would be the few to keep him company in heaven. Those that are not so good at that are severely punished. the importance of this was made very clear in his first 3 commandments
- also he wanted his son to have something important to do like save us from himself. besides his son was bored of the peace in heaven and wanted a field trip.
- he thought it would be funny to watch the confusion in his creation as each one of them had their own idea of how to get to heaven or even if there was such a place. there is only so much space so only few should get it right. it would be too crowded if he was more clear
- he wanted to see how many would seriously fall for the story of the winged horse and many virgins
- there are other purposes but we cant know them because of how mysterious his ways are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by emotional(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2013
albiol: @emotional u are simply not good at using logic

Lanrexlan has answered all ur questions perfectly well with many references from the Qur'an

Mah u be guided to the straight path

i might not be good using logic but i got my senses right.

he answered d questions? I can't find any meaningful answer in his post or quran that he quotes.

straight path? If i may ask,what is d straight path? Islam?
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by acorntree(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Redlyn: The purpose of creation was because:
- he was bored with just him and his son and the spirit
- he has a big ego that needs to be constantly stroked so he needed play things to adore, thank and praise him constantly before, during and after doing anything. After all what is the point of power and greatness if no one / nothing is there to appreciate it.
- the world is a testing ground to see the best at adoring him so that they would be the few to keep him company in heaven. Those that are not so good at that are severely punished. the importance of this was made very clear in his first 3 commandments
- also he wanted his son to have something important to do like save us from himself. besides his son was bored of the peace in heaven and wanted a field trip.
- he thought it would be funny to watch the confusion in his creation as each one of them had their own idea of how to get to heaven or even if there was such a place. there is only so much space so only few should get it right. it would be too crowded if he was more clear
- he wanted to see how many would seriously fall for the story of the winged horse and many virgins
- there are other purposes but we cant know them because of how mysterious his ways are.

Are u really serious or just joking. U assume that GOD is really bored and looking for friendship , to show his ego, and exercise his power. This earth is a testing ground. Nawa oooo
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by devilincarnate: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
You are asking unanswerable quetions. Keep calm and accept things as they are.

1 Like

Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2014
Op Almighty God created mankind out of love,so that we will worship and adore him but sin created a barrier which is from satan,God knew that all this will happen and prepared his son,Jesus to come and redeem us from sin,so that as many as those that believe will pass from death to life,suffering and temptation came from the fall of man into sin,the reason why satan have power to cause havok,calamities and confusion on earth nobody knows,you cannot question God ratheryou havto b submissive to your creator
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by emotional(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2014
Rayhut: Op Almighty God created mankind out of love,so that we will worship and adore him but sin created a barrier which is from satan,God knew that all this will happen and prepared his son,Jesus to come and redeem us from sin,so that as many as those that believe will pass from death to life,suffering and temptation came from the fall of man into sin,the reason why satan have power to cause havok,calamities and confusion on earth nobody knows,you cannot question God ratheryou havto b submissive to your creator

Are you saying d sole purpose of creating mankind is to entertain God,as he was so bored?
Re: What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity by devilincarnate: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Too many questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / If Gossip Magazines Existed In Biblical Times / What Will Happen After The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.