Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Your Advice Is Highly Needed. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Advice Is Highly Needed. (702 Views)

Grammarians/English People. Your Help Is Highly Needed Here / Help Highly Needed / 3:49 CGPA, What Is The Way Forward Please? Your Advice Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Highly Needed. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
I had to bring this issue here,because am confused as well.

My young sister sat for the just concluded utme, she wrote post utme exam for unizik and unn. She also wrote an entrance exam into school of nursing unth enugu. She gained admission into the school of nursing. She has concluded her registration and other clearance procedures. She has started lectures. Just last week, i saw her jamb reg number and used it,to check her admission status in unizik,LO and Behold! She was admitted to study nursing. I called her and told her. We informed our father.
Now the problem is that she wants to quit the school of nursing,and go to unizik,but our father objected to that. He insists that she should finish up at the school of nursing,and later go for B.sc. She refused, she has packed all her belongings home. She managed to pay her acceptance fee. I don't know what to advice her,or who to side with. Am confused.
Re: Your Advice Is Highly Needed. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Study Nursing at Unizik. Dts more advisable
Re: Your Advice Is Highly Needed. by Bwaal(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
Advise her on the consequencies of dis obeying her dad dier is always a reason and beside she can deffer unizik admission
Re: Your Advice Is Highly Needed. by icedee1: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
I think i understand why her dad says so,and he is write @sch of nursing they take u through everything esp practical but @ unizik it's going to b mostly theory and a little practical.she can defer or do run d 2 concurrently,have seen people do it
Re: Your Advice Is Highly Needed. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
The school of nursing will expose her more to practicals,and they are been given monthly allowance after PTS.bt she wont hear of school of nursing. And my father has sworn nt to pay her fees in unizik. Running the two wont be easy, mostly because of distance,and the way unth school of nursing is been run.
ice dee: I think i understand why her dad says so,and he is write @sch of nursing they take u through everything esp practical but @ unizik it's going to b mostly theory and a little practical.she can defer or do run d 2 concurrently,have seen people do it

(1) (Reply)

2015 UTME: JAMB Commences Sale Of Application Forms / What You Should Know About world universities Web Rankings / Chevron Scholarship Pays Beneficiaries N100,000 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.