Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Puma Steal The Show At The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Puma Steal The Show At The World Cup (1129 Views)

Cain And Abel: Adidas And Puma Owners Were Born By Same Mother / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup On June 11 At 8:30am / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Puma Steal The Show At The World Cup by strongest(m): 1:13am On Jun 20, 2006
Looking at the jersey of the teams at the world cup the bold PUMA logo on almost half of the participating team will well be noticed can we just say PUMA now is the world best kit company or what are the two giants doing to allow PUMA to steal the show? grin
Re: Puma Steal The Show At The World Cup by Swish(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2006
4 real strongest. It's their time. The've been in the bvackground for quite some time.
Did u know that the founders of PUMA and ADiDAS were actually brothers. They both hated each other.
Re: Puma Steal The Show At The World Cup by salehm(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2006
Well i mthink to me PUMA is a very cheap Jersey that's why almost all the Countries are going for the Puma Jerseys lipsrsealed
Re: Puma Steal The Show At The World Cup by Grizzly(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2006
Salehm thats cheap talk, cool
The thread starter cant be more correct, more than half of the teams, in fact more than 20 of teams at the world cup proudly bear puma. Puma goes to show strenght. The earlier we (super eagles) abandon that cursed adidas, same with south Africa and seek some contract with Puma we will continue to wallow in soccer ponds.
The puma jerseys are even finer than the rest, the only fine nike jersey in the World cup was worn by the mexicans. cool
Re: Puma Steal The Show At The World Cup by salehm(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2006
@Grizzly
Grizzly:

Salehm thats cheap talk, cool
The puma jerseys are even finer than the rest, the only fine nike jersey in the World cup was worn by the mexicans. cool
Well i think to me the best Jersey in the World Cup is the French's Away kit. cheesy wink
Can you imagine all the Afrian countries Going for the Puma Jerseys shocked

Grizzly:

Puma goes to show strenght. The earlier we (super eagles) abandon that cursed adidas, same with south Africa and seek some contract with Puma we will continue to wallow in soccer ponds.
I dont Think Adidas is Cursed it's just that Nigeria and South Africa are not  playing well at the moment.If you say the Adidas Jersey is a Cursed one then Why is it that countries like Germany,Argentina,Spain et all are currently Doing well.I dont think Jersey has any thing to do  with a Countries Performance lipsrsealed

Re: Puma Steal The Show At The World Cup by strongest(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2006
salehm we are not talking about the best jersey here what we are saying is that PUMA is stealing the show at the world cup by kitting more countries than the giants NIKE and ADDIDAS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldinho (a.k.a Oluwole) World Futballer Of The Year 2006/2007 / Wimbledon Team Stirs Religious Anger / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.