Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers (1214 Views)

10 Twisted Answers To Common Nigerian Prayers / The Craziest Answers To Exam Questions / Right Answers To Mumu Questions (2) (3) (4)

Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers by joyceok: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2013
A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have problem. I have two female parrots that used to live in a house of ill repute, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest inquired.

They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"

"That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed, then he thought for a moment. "You know," he said, "I may have a solution to your problem. I have two male talking parrots, which I have taught to pray and read the Bible. Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Francis and Peter. My parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and your parrots are sure to stop saying... that phrase in no time."

"Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution."

The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage holding rosary beads and praying. Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them.

After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison: "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"

There was stunned silence. Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Frank............l

Our prayers have been answered."

Re: Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers by nnadychuks(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
1st to comment e nor dey pain, 2nd to comment e dey pain. 3rd to comment e eye dey red, 4th to comment e dey cry..

Re: Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers by joyceok: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
nnady chuks: 1st to comment e nor dey pain, 2nd to comment e dey pain. 3rd to comment e eye dey red, 4th to comment e dey cry..

No need for comments position as it is only a joke
Re: Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers by nnadychuks(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
joyceok:

No need for comments position as it is only a joke
e dey pain you ooh gagan
Re: Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers by joyceok: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
nnady chuks: e dey pain you ooh gagan
I started the thread
Re: Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers by nnadychuks(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
joyceok:
I started the thread
but i commented first
Re: Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers by joyceok: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
nnady chuks: but i commented first
i will ask the mod to ban u till u pass utme and post-utme
Re: Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers by joyceok: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Happy new year tp you all
Re: Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers by Chrisx1x(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Funny joke,u try
Re: Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers by chimex38: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Thumps up!
Nice short piece
Re: Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers by joyceok: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
chimex38: Thumps up!
Nice short piece
Re: Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers by Chimex388: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2014
Www.com

We Can Beat Brazil 30-0 – Stephen Keshi / 2016 Trend Of Sagging / Has This Ever Happen To Yiu????