Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay (18563 Views)

Man Cuts Off His Own Hands Because He Is Addicted To STEALING / What Are You Addicted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by Aneetar: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
I'm sooo addicted to this chalk. Ii could eat 20 in a day. Its like a comfort blanket to me, whenever I'm sad it lifts my spirit. Now people bring out different things like it leads to barrenness and causes cancer. I'm sure I'm not the only one who eats this chalk often. Let's hear what you all think and how true this is. Is it healthy? If not what are the side effects? How addicted are you to this chalk?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by sniperliz(f): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
My dear, am also addicted to it o... But i am trying to reduce my intake to 10 a week... For you 20 per day is outrageous and deadly.... As for cancer, it kinda leads to it due to the presence of lead in it, as for barrenness, i quite disagree, if it were true, our grandmothers that do eat it wouldnt have conceived.... But on a negative side, my mum always tells me that it sucks blood thereby leading to anaemia, my menstruation also agrees with my mum's saying cos i bleed less alot

1 Like

Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by marvelU(f): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
My sister likes it.

1 Like

Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by toshmann(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2013
What the f---! shocked
You guys are eating what?
Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by Aneetar: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
toshmann: What the f---! shocked
You guys are eating what?
nzu. Its a white type of clay dat is sooo addictive. Once you start, its difficult to stop. I've been eatin it for bout 12 yrs nw.
Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by toshmann(m): 5:14am On Dec 27, 2013
Aneetar: nzu. Its a white type of clay dat is sooo addictive. Once you start, its difficult to stop. I've been eatin it for bout 12 yrs nw.
12yrs shocked
Why would you want to eat clay when there are hundreds of delicious cuisines to choose from?
Na wa o.
If you are looking for an addiction why don't you try alcohol grin or s3x wink
Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by nuvieak(f): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2014
its nice but i am not addicted
Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by topelenege: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
quote author=sniperliz post=20417647]My dear, am also addicted to it o... But i am trying to reduce my intake to 10 a week... For you 20 per day is outrageous and deadly.... As for cancer, it kinda leads to it due to the presence of lead in it, as for barrenness, i quite disagree, if it were true, our grandmothers that do eat it wouldnt have conceived.... But on a negative side, my mum always tells me that it sucks blood thereby leading to anaemia, my menstruation also agrees with my mum's saying cos i bleed less alot[/quote]

Wrong. You are anaemic that's why you crave for Nzu.
Research has it that you crave for substances that positively effect what you lack.

1 Like

Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
My dear you are anemic. Please eat more iron rich meats or see a doctor. undecided
Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by Franky826: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
20 a day
Ok. Kwantinu until we see you for deliverance section for emmanuel TV undecided

Na joke o Abeg. But that number is quite unacceptable. High conc. Of lead attacks blood and bone marrow when the calcium in it is clouded by the lead that spreads faster in tissues and blood.

Plus it has uncooked raw salt... Please and buko EPP yourself
Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by Rafrik27: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2016
pls can u share a picture of what you are descri bing. thnks
Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by Rafrik27: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2016
pls can u share a picture of what you are describing. thnks
Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by segzysexy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
I am in need of this white clay in large quantity. Please who knows where I can get that. Thanks
Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by jonesdon007: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
Someone here should pls share with us d picture of what you're taking about. I want to carry out research and write an article about it on my website @ www.edunow.ga
Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by jara: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
I thought it is only pregnant women that develop a craving for it. Like other forms of cravings.

No?
Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by Vividveesquare: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2019
Nzu
Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by Judeudochukwu(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
WHY DO YOU HAVE A SPIRITUAL HUSBAND OR WIFE :the truth none has told you

Some people while in a prayer houses will be informed they are been disturbed by a spiritual wife or husband. Haven heard about it, he and the pastor would rush into conclusion calling it an evil spirit. Next is to start abracadabra prayers, casting and loosing to no avail – otu abụghị n’ezi. The pastor will be blowing the microphone making noise like a lunatic, the congregation belief deliverance is taken place: to no avail _ otu abụghị n’ezi.
Kill her, the pastor said.
Let her die and leave.
I asked, how possible? Is it possible I ask?
Can you kill a spirit?
Have you heard or seen where one killed a spirit if not in the church where they kill spirit with mouth and microphone, yet things remains same and sometimes get worse yet?
Now listen, let me teach you wisdom: saying the truth because truth is life _ eziokwu bụ ndụ. This is why it set the captive free. The moment you know the truth. The truth you know must surely set you free.
As a human being, use event as seen in the land of the living to judge event as seen in the spiritual realm.
Sometimes, as it’s here on earth, so it’s in the realm of spirit
As its in the spiritual realms so it’s in the physical plane.
Take for example you see a woman and engaged to her as a young man.
After some while, both of you happen to marry happily. Marriage you must remember comes upon an agreement between two opposite parties. Now, after a while, you travel to another space for a mission, another destination where you now find comfort. If you forget calling to say hi to the wife, how will she feel?
Answer!
What if you are not calling or have lost contact, passion for her and she kept looking after you?
Haven gotten to reach out to you, you pretend not knowing her and denied haven nothing to do with her.
No matter what she does, you kept pushing her away and ignore all signs and signals. What do you expect the woman to do?
Would you not do anything mad if you were in her shoes?
Of course you will!
If you can as a legitimate wife, you are not against the law if you must suffer him anyhow without wasting his life.

This is what happens between those who got married to mariners before earthly visit. Stop been fooled by Christians and their ignorant teachings.
They are spiritual ignorant. All of them whom you call man of God are ofeke in spiritual matters. They are ignorant about spiritual affairs. They are pretenders and deceivers. The reason you must be careful about their false teachings.
They only shout and make noise like lunatic. They only know how to make noise not knowing that our spiritual engagement asked for quietness, peace of mind and solitude. The very moment they should spent with wisdom are given for selfishness. The reason wisdom is far seen from them. They lack truth. They know nothing about spirituality and wisdom.
Pastors are ofeke (fools) when it comes to spiritual matters. They know absolute nothing as e dey happen in the realm of spirits. They know nothing but go on deceiving people. They must pay the prize at the end of it all. It’s written, you shall reap what you sowed. That’s to say, you shall reap deception as a deceiver.
For crying out loud, this people are not deceiving animals. They are deceiving human being.
The image of the gods.
Turning black what nature has made to be white for their selfish interests.
Causing disunity, hatred, disaster between nature and mankind, bridging the gap between spirits and mankind.
Why people suffer today!
They must reap what they sowed at the end of it all.
Wisdom shall judge them!
So what is the remedy?
this is what a spiritualist will help you do. He/she will first engage you on a spiritual consultation to know if truly you are a mariner perhaps the cause of your problems and encounter. Because it’s not necessarily mariners who encounter spiritual wives. A witch can as well manifest herself as a spiritual wife to cause ruin to someone’s life.
Nevertheless, If you are and it happens that you are suffering as a result of spiritual wife/husband, the spiritualist shall consult further, knowing what must be done.
It’s then the wife/husband will have to name his or her prize owing to your position, agreement and periodic in the marine. Hence all mariners doesn’t share same position and agreement are differently. Upon this information, he get to inform you about what to be done. No matter what, it must involve a sacrifice!
We call it marine ritual settlement – ịkwa ibu mmiri nye ndị ọgbọ na uke.
During this sacrifices you have to accept him or her back.
We call it ‘ịkwa ibu udo na abụghị ibu nkewa’ a sacrifice for peace not separation.
When properly done, he/she will assist you in all aspects of life been in union. That’s the reason for sect (i di n’otu ndị mmiri).
Odogwuakataaka: That’s to say if he is good to go. Should he/she is wicked, so jealous. We e plead him or her to accept some things which he refused. If he do, good.
If not, we can then upon ọfọ na ogu talk about separation.
This you must know asked for wisdom hence his/her stubbornness might be as a result of her workforce, duty, services to deliver.
Do you know that these mariners (marine husband and wife’s) are destiny helpers? The very reason they are sometimes filled with jealous and must be treated with caution otherwise one’s life and destiny are placed on danger zone at the cost of services in the name of deliverance. Many are suffering this today!
Know whom you run to at the cost of spiritual matters.

: A spirit such as marine wife/husband might proof stubborn owing to agreement reached before your earthly coming. When we come across such like spirit person’s, we plead with him /her to allow you enjoy your earthly life as you wish. Remember, all these are done upon agreement, I as a priest stand to negotiate this as a third party upon ritual sacrifices. It’s not a thing we do by force as seen in the churches. Shouting with a microphone to draw attention of the people, proving how much we can speak in tongues and grammars. It’s never done that way for your safety, success, happiness and longevity.
Because it’s not all about today but tomorrow: the case must be handled with care.
This is the very reason igbo adage says ‘oké dibịa gbaa àjà, ọ dịka ewere nyee ndị mmụọ n’aka’ when a great/experienced priest performed ritual exercise, it looks like the items was given hand to hand to the spirits.
The result remains positive, settling all matters and causing light on one’s path.

If you must work on spiritual ignorance to disintegrate what shouldn’t be disintegrated, the subject (human) must suffer the penalty.
One true information people lack in spiritual matters remains the fact that spirits are not at lost (loosing end) in any matter as it involve humanity. The reason you must be careful and stop playing with your spiritual life.
Haven known these, I have to state it finally that spiritual husband and wife are not evil.
If they are, that’s to say you are evil also hence you are a mariner. If you are not a mariner, you can’t get married to a mariner as a wife or husband. The difference between you and him /her is only that you had the opportunity to exist on earth as a human being after pre-existence as a mariner in waters.
The lineage continues as you bear forth children on earth: especially, a case whereby you are a mariner and your earthly husband/wife is also a mariner, all your earthly children shall be mariners.
It’s divine
It’s a nature mandate!
It’s written and can’t be changed.
You can’t change what nature has caused to be neither will you condemn it.
Who are you to judge?
Do you judge upon wisdom or ignorant?
Who are you to condemned what nature has made to be?
How many years do you have to exist here on earth?
How many years do you think these matter have lasted, involving billions of people born and yet to be born?
Is it why you are here?
All these are meant for pastors to answer.
People who dwelt on ignorant, causing ruin to people’s life and destiny.
Sending people to early graves and are happy doing that hence it put food on their table.
Judgement await us all!
Ife onye metere, o weere isi ya buru (evil men do, leave with them and after them).
Wise man think and talk about tomorrow, a fool (ofeke) talk about today.
Today has only but 24hours in it, tomorrow is indefinite.
Don’t be deceived!
WhatsApp08103253857
#echoesoftruth1.website2.me
Re: Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay by preshlypen: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
[Are you slim because people who eats it are usually slim people

quote author=Aneetar post=20457017] nzu. Its a white type of clay dat is sooo addictive. Once you start, its difficult to stop. I've been eatin it for bout 12 yrs nw.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Quit Secret Societies - Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi Tells Yoruba Monarchs / Videos And Pictures From Igbo Cultural Festivals. / Emir Sanusi Wants To Stop Poor Men From Marrying More Than One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.