Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,015 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others (2257 Views)

Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari / Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Soyinka Warns About Rivers State Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others by PointB: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2013
Do we need Soyinka to tell us what we already know?

PDP is striving hard to discard their corrupt politicians as much and as fast as they could, APC is picking up and absorbing the trash faster than water leaves the basket.

'Can a man heap hot coal on his thigh and not get burnt?'

Interesting...

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others by oluwashaddow(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2013
I believe many of u criticizing wat A.P.C is doing doesn't knw much about politics, the second law of power says NEVER PUT TOO MUCH TRUST IN FRIENDS, LEARN HOW TO USE ENEMIES.....

there is also a saying that:keep ur friends close and KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER...

the thirteenth law of power also says: WHEN ASKING FOR HELP,APPEAL TO PEOPLE'S SELF INTEREST
and as for wole soyinka, I think wat he is saying he understandably right but why wait till wen dey visit someone u see as an enemy, why didn't he talk wen dey visit I.b.b,atiku n others?
Re: Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2013
PointB: Do we need Soyinka to tell us what we already know?

PDP is striving hard to discard their corrupt politicians as much and as fast as they could, APC is picking up and absorbing the trash faster than water leaves the basket.

'Can a man heap hot coal on his thigh and not get burnt?'

Interesting...
This is rubbish. You claim the PDP is purging itself of the bad eggs in its fold while the APC is absorbing them. Why then is the PDP wanting the the seats of its defected to be declared vacant?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others by ikeyman00(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2013
@@@@

how holy sia buhai hahhaa really is?

with all these so called looters PDP switching to work for him

then we ask how holy this is?

something does not add up indeed!
Re: Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
yibomustgo:

Face you PDP for a minute! We don't need your advise. PDP is imploding and you should direct your advise to Bamanga Tukur and PDP.
. I don't believe smone like u cannot reasoon well like majority of Nigerians...Do we need change of party here. Or do we need progress. If u say progress we are satisfied wit GEJ wit afterall Rome was not biult in a day...GEJ is doing absolutely well but his atmosphere is not favourable wit these biggots and they decamped. Pls we need continuity and we are on it..pls live with it
Re: Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others by drnoel: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Also i thought Soyinka was APC cos he was courting Amaechi or am i wrong there
Re: Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others by PointB: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
This is rubbish. You claim the PDP is purging itself of the bad eggs in its fold while the APC is absorbing them. Why then is the PDP wanting the the seats of its defected to be declared vacant?

So as to conduct fresh election and fill those seat with credible people. If I have to spell it out for you like this, do you know what that says about your level of reasoning?
Re: Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
PointB:

So as to conduct fresh election and fill those seat with credible people. If I have to spell it out for you like this, do you know what that says about your level of reasoning?
Go to hell.
#leaves thread#

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others by reporter1: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
ucyoma:

grass root my foot

with evil men??

,it's quite unfortunate that ethnic solidarity has sapped common sense out of u

WhoTF is this bingo? Yiibo bingo accusing someone of ethnic solidarity. You must be high on cheap crack.
Re: Soyinka Warns Of Political Shipwreck As APC Leaders Court Obasanjo, Others by lummyD: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
The visit was not to bring them to the APC fold..... Prof is right morally but politically it's called STRATEGY. So let's keep watching the trend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defecting To PDP Would Be Ribadu’s Worst Mistake In Life— Kwankwaso / A Nairalanders fight against corruption in oau / Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.