Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... (2148 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest RELOADED {nomination & Verification Thread} / 5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2013
I wanted to reply this OP wit d SECRET ABOUT GIRLS AND OUR MIND WORKS one post after another and then realized it was a waste of time and my data so I decided to do dis...
If you think I don't have d authority to do one..... bite me!!! I'm doing it all the same.

**by the way, when ur smartass comments starts, let's try to keep it sane... and try to pick on someone your own size when the exchange of unpleasant abuse starts***

Here goes:

VIRGINITY: okay, I replied this one sha. Unlike what the OP said, the lost of virginity these days has a lot of things attached to it.
A) u like the guy too much to let go.... he wants...u give and feel like crap later cos you expect him to treat u better cos u guys have done the deed and he still remains his old self, u are on a long thing!!!! if you are lucky, he sticks to the plan but if not oh girl, take it as it is.... ( u don't ever have to give the privilege of seeing u sad cos of it... u r better than that, girl!!!)
B) you don see too many indecency: yeah, this one dey happen o... the girl fit don watch one kain purn like dah and d thing get edged in her mind, na to grab the guy sokoto o.... and get silly later.."what did I just do embarassed" silliness.... oh girl, e don happen, e don happen, take heart... do a again and see if na still d same if not enjoy the frigging ride men... (try to cut down on the indecency though...it can become an addiction...we don't want that)
C) u get raped:.... its 6 years now people! if nothing like attempted again o... I still can't wrap my head around why dudes rape sha... its just weird and explains how the mind of such person works.... twisted and should be locked away for good...anyway, if you had lost it through rape...a not too good first time also counts as rape jor... im sorry you had to, buh life goes on... this can mar people for life. I had a friend who is 43 now... and can never go near a dude... sex scares d jeepers outta her... the only sexual memory she had involved three guys and a dirty ditch... they doctors calls d ailment sumtin, me I don forget i...remind me later

INDECENCY: so what?!!!!!!! What one does in the comfort of their rooms is no one's biznes. Admitting to it or not, that's not the point. There are a lot of things guys do that they can never admit to... do u think we giv two fcks? well, I don't sha. Have seventy girlfriends aside me, I don't care.... as long as uy alwaz av ur cd handy... keeping it safe thingz... I watch indecency... what's dia to lie about... we don't lie about it, we just don't wanna talk about it... patunece then maybe we will tell you later. what if the person feels like if she tells her boyfy he will take it d wrong way...huh?! so Puhlease!!!! Moreover, Wc dude come out to say they masturbate, why? Cos its not just sumtin they comfortable taking about...same thing mehn!

EXPRESSION OF LOVE: I love you is something I as a person have always find hard to say... well' I don't love the way most peep love sha... my definition is diff so also is how I express it..if I express it... but lusting... why not? if u see a cute dude and he cute, say it na 'guy u r frigging cute!' your life won't end there now... and if he starts feeling like a superstar, cut d dude down to size jare.
Girls are naturally flowy wen ut comes to expression of love... wen a girl tells u 'she loves u" most of the time, it s true. its either she is loving what u just did at dat moment or she remembered something u did once for her...

Continual....

So as I was saying o, my NL peeps them...

I'm gon completely go off the rail now. I realized something that most guys think they get but they don't.

Sexually active girls: these are not the best kidlnd of gir you should be dating if:

1) you no get stamina- na die o. As in, if she pulls you to bedroom and still thinks at the fourth round, you are halfway there, guy! You are should make an appointment with your doctor....hehehehe... stock your pantry with lots of beverages...better still ALOMO bitters...

2) you live with your parents- you know now! She is the kind that doesn't come visit and sits around in the sitting room pretending to watch Tv with your folks... just avoid her eyes o because rthe kind fiery sparks she go dey send you fit burn down your house... option na to wait make your parents travel o... and do it everywhere... and if it's the kind of household girls are allowed to sleep over.... make sure your room is not too close to your parenrts... unless you have a sure parent that's be like..." that's my boy...Atta boy!" my two cents ooo...

3) you have a job that keeps you busy- please I beg you, zero your mind say the thing go last o. You have two choices... make a routine to come anytine she calls regardless of what you are doing, buh you know now...shey na ur papa company? she go wait around when you get fired so? Or you can give her or allow her alternatives... intimacy gadget things buh make sure it's not the one bigger than your dong o.. so you don't get replaced by a tool... when you find time to do it... do it well till she can't even get up... then you know she has the dose for the week... if u r lucky...

4) you travel a lot- okay, this is a no-no situation. It has a sure expiry date but let it b determine by you and try make it consensual. A girl that craves sexual satisfaction more often than girls would ordinarily would need not be put at the mercy of your nature of work o... make una think am well...

5) you have more than one girlfriend- ol boy... see gobe if u come get two of them... hahahahaha... I don't pity your ass mehn... but if you trust your stamina and your be sure guy, then u are good to go as long as you don't cry foul when she also has more than one... goose and gander thinx... i

6)your dong is a size 4- okay. Eerrrmm... actually this can be rated as a 2 on this matter. if she is okay with your dong... then why not... buh if she isn't it means she go dey ask for double portion of annoxting... be ready to work a double shift... lol... :p

7) you live with an older sister- older sisters can like to be in someone's biz mehn! If you start dating her, trust me, in weeks your sister will start noticing the changes... long neck tinx... questions go come start to dey fly... the kain look she go dey give ur girlfie go change o... so pls spare the poor girl and package yourself well... be a man tinx... eat well and live right...

cool your younger sister lives with you- na same o... younger sister go dey bug you... fiy start introducing you to her own friend's instead sef... make one gey no come kill her brother for her.. she go dey always find ways to keep the girlfie in d siting room Whn she visits... 'you are sleeping in my room today' kinda tinz... **don't mind my active imagination o... hahahaha

9) you think intimacy gadgets are ridiculous- come on! Be reasonable... if you don't want her cheating... she should be able to have this alternative... just in case o... make sure u measure up though... we don't want her liking her toys more than your dong...

10) you are too lackadaisical - carefree attitude spils things lehn! Don't act like you don't care what her sexual prowess is... you should.... if you love her enough you should be able to understand how her body works and keep her satisfied...

1 Like

Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by obami007(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2013
Lolzzz dis op funny o,,,,,,anyway,,keep stealing someone's post and pasting it here,,,am enjoying it,,,,bt dnt let dem sue u for copyright

1 Like

Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by majour(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2013
Are u really single miss, speaking from ur profile pix that is
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
obami007: Lolzzz dis op funny o,,,,,,anyway,,keep stealing someone's post and pasting it here,,,am enjoying it,,,,bt dnt let dem sue u for copyright

**flexes muscle** make dem come now! My post go pass copyscape, and that is where the fight finish.
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
majour: Are u really single miss, speaking from ur profile pix that is

Single and ready to mingle as long as the available are willing to play on an uneven field.... I sabi ojoro well well!
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
martha: Hmmmm

Okay...

Marth...that a bad Hmmmm or a good one?!
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by WackyJ1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
*drives in with bentley* *Parks* front seat in my front seat cool
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
mizzthang:

Okay...

Marth...that a bad Hmmmm or a good one?!
my Hmms are always good
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by majour(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
mizzthang:

Single and ready to mingle as long as the available are willing to play on an uneven field.... I sabi ojoro well well!
well then, how abt u give me audience, wud really love a chat, my pin 750f8dca
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Archmage(m): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2013
Mizzthang sounds like a cougar evn a femdomist
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2013
Archmage: Mizzthang sounds like a cougar evn a femdomist

***lmao*** come here boy.. momma wants some loving*** grrrrr!!

I'm not a dominatrix!!!! not yet buh I wanna be....
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by kiddakush(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmm mizzthang..........
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Archmage(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
mizzthang:

***lmao*** come here boy.. momma wants some loving*** grrrrr!!

I'm not a dominatrix!!!! not yet buh I wanna be....
here i am.... All yours
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by dechandel(f): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hehehehe.. Seriously following.. Off to go n refresh dat thread sef
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
She think she fly, lol.
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by babadey(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
dechandel: Hehehehe.. Seriously following.. Off to go n refresh dat thread sef

undecided
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by dechandel(f): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
baba dey:

undecided
angry undecided
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
dechandel: Hehehehe.. Seriously following.. Off to go n refresh dat thread sef

Following her to the thread....

Na follow follow me and u dey...

Bumper to bumper
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
trolley: B¡tch think she fly

Duh!!!! Bitches don't fly.... dey dogs and dey only smell themselves...

Guess u av a fantasy for dem dogs...

Well good for you...
I don't judge....

Atta boy!!!
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
dechandel: angry undecided

I know right??!!!! What's wrong with his face?
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Enegod(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
What's the point of this thread?
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Enegod: What's the point of this thread?

The point is to explain why some ladies don't pretend to be what they are not unlike what a few persons think...

Yes means no and no means yes...

Some of us actually mean yes when we say yes and no when we say no

If u still don't get it...

Go check Nxt door....
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
mizzthang:

Duh!!!! Bitches don't fly.... dey dogs and dey only smell themselves...

Guess u av a fantasy for dem dogs...

Well good for you...
I don't judge....

Atta boy!!!

why don`t you practice safe sex and go fvck yourself
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Enegod(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
mizzthang:

The point is to explain why some ladies don't pretend to be what they are not unlike what a few persons think...

Yes means no and no means yes...

Some of us actually mean yes when we say yes and no when we say no

If u still don't get it...

Go check Nxt door....
i don't gerrit
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by majour(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
trolley:

damn, thats just cold
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
trolley:

Hehehe... u can try harder boy! come on! Take a deep breathe and come up with another...

Come on... still not offended yet.. come on!
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
majour: damn, thats just cold

Na...he is learning how to use Bleep and sehx in just one sentence...
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Les: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
I,really followed this thread without commenting but I'm commenting because I'm unfollowing this thread. I came here for fun, but what did I see Insults and bitterness, lord of mercy undecided
missthang, splaicy, the op you are peeping from faced alot of of insults but she showed some sense of maturity in replying back, I'm not sure if she insulted anyone on that thread. She faced alota criticism but she endured it and still made her point, #copy that.
if you must copy from her thread, copy also, her maturity and manner of approach #peace

1 Like

Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hahaha.
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Les: I,really followed this thread without commenting but I'm commenting because I'm unfollowing this thread. I came here for fun, but what did I see Insults and bitterness, lord of mercy undecided

Well, it's s damn shame... buh na so I see am o...
Re: Reloaded & Modified: the Mind of a girl... by Les: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
mizzthang:

Well, it's s damn shame... buh na so I see am o...

modified
Les: I,really followed this thread without commenting but I'm commenting because I'm unfollowing this thread. I came here for fun, but what did I see Insults and bitterness, lord of mercy undecided
missthang, splaicy, the op you are peeping from faced alot of of insults but she showed some sense of maturity in replying back, I'm not sure if she insulted anyone on that thread. She faced alota criticism but she endured it and still made her point, #copy that.
if you must copy from her thread, copy also, her maturity and manner of approach #peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Had To Marry Ur Partner Where U Met Them, Wher Will It B? / Can You Marry Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.