Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo Share The Screen Once More! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo Share The Screen Once More! (865 Views)

Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Richard Mofe-damijo Share The Screen Once More! by 1BOBO1: 6:12am On Dec 23, 2013
So, a few weeks ago while surfing the web, I stumbled upon a most riveting picture of Ms. Genevieve Nnaji and Mr. Richard Mofe-Damijo all smiles and holding hands at the Nollywood At 20 event that just recently passed a few weeks ago in Lagos. I was so happy because truth be told, these two icons have given us Nollywood followers some very good memories with films like Keeping Faith, Love, and Critical Decision, amongst others, yet, as time went on, they have become a rarity in films. Of course, this seems to have only increases their value exponentially, because as Luck would have it, Both RMD and Genevieve have landed ambassadorial deals as the faces of POLO Luxury watches. I was so enticed by the brilliance of these two icons on my computer screen that I barely noticed the other celebrities featured in the advert like Ojy Okpe, Eku Edewor and Ene Maya Lawani.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpEfEKGbfAE

Anywho, enough Grammar! Here's the video! Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

How 5 Men Molested Me & Gave Me N20 Each Afterwards - Girl, 13, Narrates / Flavour Reveals I Don’t Mix Freely With People And I’m Very Much Single! / Move Over Beyonce, There’s A New Ms Carter In Town: Lil Wayne's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.