Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? (11271 Views)

Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / How Many Songs Do You Have On Your Phone And Which Is Your Favorite? / Top Gospel Songs In Rotation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by joelsky: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2013
d'aromatique:
All my songs r gospel.... Specifically gospel rock.... Many dont understand y i luv d genre tho... they feel it doesnt portary xtianity..

you can not drink with the cup of Jesus and the cup of devils at the same time. Rock originated from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Obinovictor(m): 12:21am On Dec 24, 2013
I have only gospel songs and they should be about 730 songs.

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by eleojo23: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2013
160 on my phone plus Hillsong collection from 1994-2012 on my laptop! Plannin for my next collection...

2 Likes

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 24, 2013
I know the number of gospel songs u hv in your fone doesn't determine if u r a born again or not. Bt believe it or not,gospel songs has dis awesome way of pulling you out of traumas,it has a way of making you happy,it has a way of inspiring you. It has a way of making you detest sin,it has a way of making you want to know God,more and more.

I dnt have secular songs,all my songs are gospel. Mostly from,micah stampley,sinach,yolanda adams.[oh hw i love dat woman] lara george.etc.

5 Likes

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by hexxez(m): 12:36am On Dec 24, 2013
I've got five grin
Kirk Franklin - Revolution
Kirk Franklin - imagine Me
Kanye West - Jesus walks
Beenie Man - Gospel Time
2pac - Ghetto Gospel
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Nil Out Of 1290 songs, don't need em....except you'll place Black Sabbath's 'God Is Dead',Muse's 'Thought Of a Dying Atheist' and Kanye's 'Jesus Walks' as gospel
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by mystical10: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2013
Frank edw, fr mbaka,jst a few. Others na the same tin timaya and tery g dey talk them they talk too. Sh++ts.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by effeoghene(m): 12:47am On Dec 24, 2013
All Gospel...What yu listen to tells alot about whom yu are.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by pappilo(m): 12:52am On Dec 24, 2013
One. The land is Green by T Y Bello. On my track listing it is sandwiched between Sir Mix a Lot's Baby Got Back and Lil Wayne's Every Girl.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by richie44(m): 1:01am On Dec 24, 2013
88 gospel music, 2 songs by owl city , 1 music by fun, 1 by pharall Williams nd 1 by flavor
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 24, 2013
coolAll My Songs are Gospel Songs.....Sinach,Frank Edwards,Joe Praise,Micheal W Smith,Don Moen,Rev Chris Oyakhilome etc

2 Likes

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Ezyp(m): 1:16am On Dec 24, 2013
at op what do u mean by HIP HOP LIKE MOUNTAIN...havnt u heard of chh(christian hip hop) well am a die hard Lecrae, andy mineo, KB, PRo, 116 clique fan

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by soksy(f): 1:19am On Dec 24, 2013
i hv 8...atleast half a loaf is better than none
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by UnknownT: 1:28am On Dec 24, 2013
1! And i usually skip to the next track each time i am playing songs n it gets to its turn. I am just feeling lazy to delete it
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Tinkybabe(f): 1:29am On Dec 24, 2013
About 60.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by russianmob27: 1:42am On Dec 24, 2013
see every girl here they claim holy listening to gospel songs, after dem go come give person blow-j for night....
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by eyezik3(m): 2:55am On Dec 24, 2013
princesa: The only secular song on my phone is Rihanna's - Diamond embarassed

the rest are gospel, am a Gospel freak, and i learn all their lyrics and sing along too.

Listening to secular songs tend to make me feel guilty and sinful, so I stick to what my soul prefers.smiley
which gospel artist did u like most princesa, i want to know wether u listen to my type
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Davidbanky(m): 3:56am On Dec 24, 2013
976 songs, 971 are gospel ... The remaining 5 are Coldplay, lucky dube, emele sanders ..
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by yomaizo: 5:18am On Dec 24, 2013
400 plus and still counting
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by GodsClan(m): 5:32am On Dec 24, 2013
More than 400. I only listen to gospel songs.

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by SpcAgtOko: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2013
.. a lot grin
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by barnabas91: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2013
nwobi ebuka: All my songs are Gospel songs and believe me they do wonders not listen to some whack music that you will end up having headache and lastly I said no to wordly music because I want to see my Jesus someday.

Dat is it o.. Same with me
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Maximus17(m): 5:42am On Dec 24, 2013
80% of ma music library are Gospels while the other 20% are songs which passes a whole lot of message like jim reeves, don williams etc Gospels edify the soul and uplift the Spirit, I dnt think in this life I would ever listen to Rihanna(good girl turn bad), beyonce, kenya west....that was then not nw... Whatz the meaning of 'pullover' Nwababy' some songs especially our local songs pisses me off ** ma apologies**. Always listen to songs with contents pls

3 Likes

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by pheesayor(m): 5:53am On Dec 24, 2013
All the music i listen to now arew gospel. I discarded secular music about 2 years ago. From nigerian to foreign to gospel to jmaican gospel (grace thrillers)
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by haibe(m): 5:57am On Dec 24, 2013
Close to 500
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by haibe(m): 5:58am On Dec 24, 2013
nwobi ebuka: All my songs are Gospel songs and believe me they do wonders not listen to some whack music that you will end up having headache and lastly I said no to wordly music because I want to see my Jesus someday.

All your songs can't be gospel songs, check again. some songs appear to be gospel but they are not
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by haibe(m): 6:02am On Dec 24, 2013
Maximus17: 80% of ma music library are Gospels while the other 20% are songs which passes a whole lot of message like jim reeves, don williams etc Gospels edify the soul and uplift the Spirit, I dnt think in this life I would ever listen to Rihanna(good girl turn bad), beyonce, kenya west....that was then not nw... Whatz the meaning of 'pullover' Nwababy' some songs especially our local songs pisses me off ** ma apologies**. Always listen to songs with contents pls

Most of our local artistes are worse than rihanna and co. They sing total rubbish and yet the slavable Nigerians buy and listen to them.

If at all I listen to non gospel music, then they must have a very good meaning.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by dejibimbo(m): 6:11am On Dec 24, 2013
i've got more dan 500...i just pick one track and put it on repeat till the message sinks in

1 Like

Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by Guykhena(m): 6:15am On Dec 24, 2013
Mynd_44: I have 3

Days of Elijah

Bouqui- Morile

Kanye West- Jesus Walks

out of 590 tracks grin
. I feel u joor,,,mine is only kanye west-Jesus walks,,love that song
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by daylae(m): 6:17am On Dec 24, 2013
80% gospel -rock. . . can't help it.
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by bufness(m): 6:28am On Dec 24, 2013
martha: None... Shouty Alelluia Ogoh!
its chante hallelujah angry
Re: How Many Gospel Songs Do You Have On Your Phone? by timoney45(m): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2013
Adaobi12: I know the number of gospel songs u hv in your fone doesn't determine if u r a born again or not. Bt believe it or not,gospel songs has dis awesome way of pulling you out of traumas,it has a way of making you happy,it has a way of inspiring you. It has a way of making you detest sin,it has a way of making you want to know God,more and more.

I dnt have secular songs,all my songs are gospel. Mostly from,micah stampley,sinach,yolanda adams.[oh hw i love dat woman] lara george.etc.
yea you are right. in my own case i just 2 circular musics the rest are gospel msc. I listen to gospel music because it always make feel ok inside no mata hw bad situation gets. Very soul motivating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download: Duncan Mighty Ft Flavour – Alert / Download New Video: Victoria Kimani - Prokoto Ft. Ommy Dimpoz, Diamond Platnumz / 2face Blast Robbers In New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.