Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender (38626 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband. / A Pretender Or A Real Born-again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by ify84(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
am glad.... my wife to be meets all ur criteria for a good girlfriend..... she not a pretender...
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by engrj(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
ketoprofen:

if she had called back, will u take her back?
Are u De babe or u are her bro? Just asking ooooo
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by akraym(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
packman: FUC.CKK LOVE

FUC.KK GIRL FRIENDS

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHATS THE PROBLEM

(I ENDED MY LONG PAINFUL SOARING RELATIONSHIP YESTERDAY)

IT WAS PAINFUL THOUGH BUT SOMEHOW HAPPY I AM A FREE MAN

AT LAST......

THE PAINFUL TRUTH IS THAT WE GUYS ARE ALWAYS FUNNY WE ALWAYS SEE IT COMING

BUT WE ARE ALWAYS ADAMANT AND WE REMAIN THERE TILL IT FINALLY CRASHES UPON ON US

MY EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ONE YEAR AND SIX MONTHS HAS BEEN HELL LOVING A GIRL WHO WAS

JUST PLAYING ALONG..... YEA I KNEW BUT IT WAS DIFFICULT TO LEAVE BUT I AM REALLY GLAD

AM OUT SLEPT LIKE A BABY THOUGH THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HEART BREAK THAT WORD DOESN'T

EXIST AND LOVE IS IN EXTINCT

COMPLEMENT OF THE SEASON PEOPLE TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU

AND ALL MY HATERS I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR QUOTING ME AND HATING THANK YOU FOR NAGGING

AND JUDGING ME

LOVE YOU ALL

COURTESY: PACKMAN

oga park well. We talking money, you talking nonsense
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by kcowen(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
dejt4u: I gt 99problems bt a b*tch aint one
If B*tches arent one of ur problem then u re a problem to d B*tches

1 Like

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Afrok(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
jmichael:

Lol dude. I also ended mine some days ago (18th december), which hapens to b ha birthday. It was a 4yrs old r.ship. We started from university days and it was so sweet bck den. Abt a year ago, she started doin all d tins she usualy wasn't doin bfor. Regardles of ma constant complains, she continued and yet was always tellin me dt nofin has changed (foolin hasef tinkin its me she was foolin). Well, I painfully ended it on ha bday and gues wat, since den she hasn't even called to apologize for d reason I ended it which further proves to me dat I took d right decision. It is well. Na to move on sure pass!
Ended mine few days ago after buying her an expensive gift last year, she told me she can't find words to thank me enough. This year i bought her a dictionary nd she broke up with me 2 days later... Why doing yanga ontop my money, moving on sure jare!
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by jmichael(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
engr j:

Ketoptofen, I tink if she had called immediately, I stil wld av acepted ha bck if she apologises sincerely (dis has always been d routine) bt nw dat it has taken dis long, its one of two tins: eida she is no longa interested and has been waitin for dis chance, or d fact dat I am usin d elapsing time to learn to live without ha. I won't lie dat I stil mis ha bt I like d fact dat I'm alrdy learnin to live witout ha, time permiting. I'm sure by dis time nxt month any atempt made by ha wld b 'dead on arival'. I'm only biding my time.

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by kcowen(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Your Tips are really helpful & useful,but d truth remains some some of diz gals can still beat ur tips with dia pretending...i once knew a gal like dat,she was like she doesnt demand anytin 4rm me,even if i wanna spend she wont allow me sayin its just 2 waste moni,she always wanna spent time wit me,always call me on phone virtually every mins..after all she was only pretending,i can now differentiate btw a pretender & a loving galfrnd"once bitten twice shy"

1 Like

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Liquiesh: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Well written,bt it really takes God's grace 2 get a girl who wil luv 4 who u are.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by stinggy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
packman: [size=20pt]FUC.CKK LOVE

FUC.KK GIRL FRIENDS

AT LAST......

BUT WE ARE ALWAYS ADAMANT AND WE REMAIN THERE TILL IT FINALLY CRASHES UPON ON US

MY EXPERIENCE FOR THIS ONE YEAR AND SIX MONTHS HAS BEEN HELL LOVING A GIRL WHO WAS

JUST PLAYING ALONG..... YEA I KNEW BUT IT WAS DIFFICULT TO LEAVE BUT I AM REALLY GLAD

AM OUT SLEPT LIKE A BABY THOUGH THERE IS NOTHING LIKE HEART BREAK THAT WORD DOESN'T

COMPLEMENT OF THE SEASON PEOPLE TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU

AND ALL MY HATERS I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR QUOTING ME AND HATING THANK YOU FOR NAGGING

AND JUDGING ME

LOVE YOU ALL

COURTESY: PACKMAN[/size]

Pls,if it isn't all abt money stop using ds extra-large font...ok?
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by sweetp(f): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
i love my man
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
hmnn...be like sey OP never jam some professional pretenders ooo..
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by john6006: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Only God can help
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Jayclinics(m): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
lertee:
i disagree with this and it is obviously wrong.
In the first place,we are two different individuals,what appeals to him may not appeal to me,his friends don't have to be my friends neither should his enemy be my enemy all because. If my partner keeps malice with one person,it will be fooli*sh of me to keep malice with that person NO. I would rather find a way to make peace between them.
You are talking out from the biblical view. bro
making peace between him and his enemies is very good and wonderful.
In short that is one of the very features of a wife material.
But what if in the situation were peace can never exist again?
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Jayclinics(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
kc owen: If B*tches arent one of ur problem then u re a problem to d B*tches
wonderful...bro.
U are making lots of sense
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Jayclinics(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
kc owen: [color=#990000][/color] Your Tips are really helpful & useful,but d truth remains some some of diz gals can still beat ur tips with dia pretending...i once knew a gal like dat,she was like she doesnt demand anytin 4rm me,even if i wanna spend she wont allow me sayin its just 2 waste moni,she always wanna spent time wit me,always call me on phone virtually every mins..after all she was only pretending,i can now differentiate btw a pretender & a loving galfrnd"once bitten twice shy"
let me tell you bro.....
when she was doing all dos caring stuffs,
she loved you.
but at a time something went wrong, she loosed interest in you.
it happens sometimes.....
All I need to do is find out what went wrong and straighten issues again.
but if it doesn't work out just give itbup and keep moving.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Bakreez: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
You get to know when she's always cooking various lies even when caught red handed in the act,when her phone rings 30 times in less than 30
minutes,when she refuses to pick some calls while she's with you with the excuse that she's being disturbed. When she does not hesitate to flaunt her beauty on social networks,when she has to visit other guys in their bedroom and tell you we're just friends,when she refuses to pick your calls consistently,particularly during weekends and leissure hours wit the excuse that she was not where the phone was. My guy please run away because that gal is a damn pretending machine[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Jayclinics(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bakreez: You get to know when she's always cook various lies even when caught red handed in the act,when her phone rings 30 times in less than 30
minutes,when she refuses to pick some calls while she's with you with the excuse that she's being disturbed. When she does not hesitate to flaunt her beauty on social networks,when she has to visit other guys in their bedroom and tell you we're just friends,when she refuses to pick your calls consistently,particularly during weekends and leissure hours wit the excuse that she was not where the phone was. My guy please run away because that gal is a damn pretending machine[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
so much thanks to you bro...
wonderful contribution

1 Like

Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by kalufelix(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ruq: All you gotta do is act broke.
believe me some of this bitches can see beyond that...
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by AngelaHamza(f): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Jay clinics: Most relationships today are running on an unbalance scale. Either one of the parties involved is emitting love more than the other.
Here are some tips for the guys to differentiate between a lady that truly loves them or if the lady is just after their money.
Sorry Ladies, because I am obeying the law that says, “ladies first,” that’s why i need to start like this, in my next post i will be writing on how to know when a guy truly loves you or he is after what is under your skirt.
-Negligence
A girl that doesn’t love you will always find a reason to excuse her mistakes. When it happens that you didnt call her, she will never call back. But a girl that loves you will always have you in her mind.

-Respect
Guys always loves to be respected. A guy that is just pretending to be in love will not only disrespect you but will go on to insult you, pointing her fingers on you while talking and if care is not taking she can even fight you, some will proceed to burst your skull open with a bottle.

- Expenses

A girl that always requests for unnecessary things often, like shawama, suya, although this is normal for all girls but when a girl starts requesting for such things like a do or die affair almost every time. When she requests for money and finally she gets angry, bolts off on you and stops reciprocating after you tell her that there is no such money in your bank account. Know that your girlfriend is trying to enjoy your pockets while it lasts. A worthy girlfriend will understand and encourage you in such a situation.

-Being around.

A worthy girlfriend will always seek your company, she will always find it hard to turn down your request for a date. She will always come around to atleast cook for you. But a pretending one will look an excuse to be away. When you are around her she will always be in a hurry to leave.

-Nagging
Most guys gets pissed of when the girlfriend nags, but this is a very good sign that she is into you just trying to get the “i am sorry” from your mouth these makes them feel special.

-Wickedness
A worthy girlfriend will never pour acid or gather up boys to beat up a fellow girl that comes around you. When this happens it dosen’t show that she is being territorial as in to protect your love for her. She is actually trying to protect the money inside your pocket, this applies to when she is after tour cash. What if she is that girl that you pestered her life into loving you and she just gives in, then thereafter she starts pretending to be wholesomely in love with you. I bet you she will never give a damn who goes around and comes around you.

-Making friends with your friends

A worthy girlfriend will find comfort around your friends, she will call your friends her friends and your enemies her enemies.

-Secrets and problems
A worthy girlfriend will always tell you about her personal live, her problems, and mostly gist you about other guys that flirts around her. She will not tell you all her secrets but 90% of them will be revealed to you. She will find peace telling you her secret problems knowing fully well that if you really care, you will give her advice and help her out if you can.

-Sacrifices
A worthy girlfriend will make sacrifices for you even when it means hurting herself.

If you think i missed out on anything use the comment box to insert it. Or you think i said something wrong, please use the comment box to quote me wrong for i am able and capable to argue with you.

SOURCE
http://www.naijanovaz.com/9-tips-differentiate-girlfriend-truly-loves-one-dosent.html
correctest post if deres anytyn like corectest. Op u rilly hit it. Guys una hear d signs ba?
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by badestguy: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]na tru talk be dat
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by UmmRumy(f): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
a worthy gf will do all these if ure a worthy bf.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Umm Rumy: a worthy gf will do all these if ure a worthy bf.

not true.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by ketoprofen(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
engr j:

lolz.just wanna know
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Smoke is YOU
Billygee2u:

what is smoke?
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by victorious1986: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Starbank: There is this girl that tells me everything about her I mean EVERYTHING but kinda boring... wat should I do I love her so much.
fire her wat are u waiting for. me?
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by kennytidistar(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
@op e be like say you never meet ladies na girls you still dey meet, I pity you o, if you rely on this checklist, you still have a long way to go.
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Inyanga(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
martha: Hmmmm
Your d.p is not decent
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by lifestyle1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
sweet p: i love my man

The question is 'does your man love you ?
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by doingreat(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
kc owen: [color=#990000][/color] Your Tips are really helpful & useful,but d truth remains some some of diz gals can still beat ur tips with dia pretending...i once knew a gal like dat,she was like she doesnt demand anytin 4rm me,even if i wanna spend she wont allow me sayin its just 2 waste moni,she always wanna spent time wit me,always call me on phone virtually every mins..after all she was only pretending,i can now differentiate btw a pretender & a loving galfrnd"once bitten twice shy"
tell us how
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by mystical10: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
packman: [size=20pt]FUC.CKK LOVE

FUC.KK GIRL FRIENDS

AT LAST......

AND JUDGING ME

LOVE YOU ALL

COURTESY: PACKMAN[/size]
god dn save u.i get forsight if i see all this signs mention above i dn take off. Fish neva finsh inside river jaree
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by mystical10: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gals can pretend specially If u are on money, then come and see eyes service. until u marry them. Go ask my bros, the gal wey dey call hm daddy b4 now na slowpoke she dey call hm. lmaoo
Re: Tips To Differentiate Between A Loving Girlfriend And A Pretender by Jewelbaby01(f): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2013
Ladies pls dnt waste ya precious time tryna please some dumb guy, most of them obviously can't tell when a gal is being true 2 them even wen d truth is staring dem in d face. No offence tho, buh some guys just love lies and pretense. Just be urself, if he loves u he'd stay, if he doesn't let him walk, its not d end of d world, u dnt have 2 kill urself just 2 please a guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.