Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Data-The Way Forward. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data-The Way Forward. (2387 Views)

Ranking Of Networks that Zaps Data The Most, From Heighest To Lowest / . / Glo Bis On (android) What The Way Forward!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data-The Way Forward. by Ay92(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2013
Xxpress: Airtel is not blocked

yes, but it's draining at the speed of light.

I'm still wondering how 50 mb disappeared from my phone overnight
Re: Data-The Way Forward. by OCTAVO: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2013
Get affordable data Here
Re: Data-The Way Forward. by Xxpress(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ay92:

yes, but it's draining at the speed of light.

I'm still wondering how 50 mb disappeared from my phone overnight
check the applications on ur phone. have been using airtel for some time now and its OK though not as fast as Etisalat.
Re: Data-The Way Forward. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Xxpress:
check the applications on ur phone. have been using airtel for some time now and its OK though not as fast as Etisalat.
So, after the Airtel stops it, what's next?
Re: Data-The Way Forward. by deloby123(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
dear House, please what is the code for the 6g and 2g plans. also is there a need to change the APN and to what?.

thanks.
Re: Data-The Way Forward. by rainmaker12(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Innoxxacs: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha na so o, you fit? Hahahahaha lol

lwbmb
why 1k for 3gb
1k for 5gb....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fairly Used Infinix Hot Note For Sale / Largest Collection Of Video Games Funniest Meme / TECNO Camon 15 Premiere Made A Surprise Appearance On Unbox Therapy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.