Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

PLAYBOY 101: Pure Naija Wisdom. This Is The Way. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLAYBOY 101: Pure Naija Wisdom. This Is The Way. (1697 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLAYBOY 101: Pure Naija Wisdom. This Is The Way. by moneyhungry(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: PLAYBOY 101: Pure Naija Wisdom. This Is The Way. by alphamars(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bros u too much... Well said.... First to comment
Re: PLAYBOY 101: Pure Naija Wisdom. This Is The Way. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
It's good to be a playa.
Re: PLAYBOY 101: Pure Naija Wisdom. This Is The Way. by kennypoka2(m): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
player player player.. well all I will say is..

player or not, know what you want and the RIGHT gal will find

1 Like

Re: PLAYBOY 101: Pure Naija Wisdom. This Is The Way. by prettyjo(f): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
mehn!!! I love dis
Re: PLAYBOY 101: Pure Naija Wisdom. This Is The Way. by Miner13: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Very true and confirmed!

I remember when i was a player. I can't remember ever spending for any of the girl i rather use the money for myself.

I package myself well.
My hair cut style very neat and decent. What a jealous waving hair style.
My dress: perfectly portray much decency very neat and always received commendation from females, like u're awesome, you look perfect, you beat my heart and many more that make me laugh.

Then, i don't call any of the girl yet they are all over me.

Still fresh in my memory, as a chorister member, two girls fought because of me during our rehearsal. The incident that sent me out from being a member.

The most disheartening of it all. The beautiful damsel that changed my awkward style is now showing me another side of the world after 3years of courtship.

but no matter what the case may be i am a changed person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLAYBOY 101: Pure Naija Wisdom. This Is The Way. by Energito: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bros u have said all.thats what me personally is doing and is working for me.to hell for love

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ever Okay For A Girl To Propose To Her Boyfriend? / How To Make Your Ex Useless And Desperate For Loosing You / Help Me Save My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.