Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

10 Most Disappointing Albums Of 2013 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Most Disappointing Albums Of 2013 (662 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 / 5 Disappointing Albums Of 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Disappointing Albums Of 2013 by gistyinka(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
10 Most Disappointing Albums of 2013
Our various artiste released melody songs for us for the years so far but their are some album from them that did not meet our commercial expectation. kindly check the list.

http://gistyinka.net/top-nigeria-flopped-album-year-2013/

Samklef — 4KPTheGiftOfGOD

Once upon a time- Tiwa Savage

Chapter one- May D

Me, my mouth and eye- Sound Sultan

Take over- Kcee

The Journey- LKT

Grace and glory- Solid star

Baddest guy ever liveth- Olamide

Iyanya – Desire

Re: 10 Most Disappointing Albums Of 2013 by danbrowndmf(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
OP u'v got a nice point,buh try remove sound saultan frm derm,ryt frm tym he dosent do much commercial hez jus lyk 2face....2ndly ts to early to judge olamide album.dt album hez gonna b a successful album wif songs lyk...DOPE MONEY ,turn up,durosoke.yemi my lover,higher, rep adugbo..to numerous to mention
Re: 10 Most Disappointing Albums Of 2013 by footreja: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
^^^ concur
Re: 10 Most Disappointing Albums Of 2013 by Indifferent(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Niggur...are you 4 real?
. Did you play all these songs or do u judge by air play?
. I dont know what ur expectations are that you didn't see in Inyanya's album.
. Solid star's album was sold for thirtysomethn million and the hits get air play.
. Kcee's album was da bomb. Even as a rap head i enjoyed it. I bet you 've not played it, otherwise it wouldnt be on ur list.
. For sound sultan's album... I have been happy that he finally made it back to the spotlight with this album and 'Natural something' hit. Here u are talking otherwise
. Olamide's album is still young.
. The only album that has not been that succesful 4 now is that of Samklef and MayD
. It appears you came back from abroad

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Hottest Artistes In Nigeria Presently / #2014# Dhanteras Muhurat Lakshmi Puja Date And Timings / Should We Study FELA as a Course in our Nigerian Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.