Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics (3729 Views)

Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) / Are Catholics Idol Worshippers ? / Are Catholics Really Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
Exodus 20:4,5. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them
, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/book.php?book=Exodus&chapter=20&verse=

1 Like

Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by saemmanuel(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2013
really
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2013
saemmanuel: really

yes
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by benny4wax(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
finally .......i made front page

otegwe ne oooo.............................

back to the topic..

@op go and die..

GOD BLESS THE POPE

#TeamRomanCatholic#

4 Likes

Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
benny4wax: finally

finally...... what??

angry angry angry
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Mods:

Front Page Pls
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by PastorOluT(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
If this is not idolatry, then we have to give it a new name!

1 Like

Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Donfamous(m): 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Garri the 1st: @Mods:

Front Page Pls
lol. You never reach anywhere you don dey shout front page
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by woky: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Long live the catholic church

1 Like

Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
benny4wax: finally .......i made front page

back to the topic..

@op go and die..

GOD BLESS THE POPE

#TeamRomanCatholic#
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by woky: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
Garri the 1st: @Mods:

Front Page Pls
front page indeed

I love those pix

2 Likes

Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Don famous: lol. You never reach anywhere you don dey shout front page

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mynd_44

Do the needful...

cool cool cool
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
Who changed the title of my post??

angry angry angry angry
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Garri the 1st: Mynd_44

Do the needful...

cool cool cool

Viewing this topic: Mynd_44, Garri the 1st and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Spot the difference...

shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
Pastor Olu T: If this is not idolatry, then we have to give it a new name!

just because it doesnt suit you christians evil needs, you can "give it a new name".

But when Traditionalists do it - Destroy the Shrines! Burn The Pagans Witches!",etc.

2 Likes

Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by oyeludef(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
idolatry at its peak

1 Like

Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2013
oyelude f: idolatry at its peak

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by PastorOluT(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

just because it doesnt suit you christians evil needs, you can "give it a new name".

But when Traditionalists do it - Destroy the Shrines! Burn The Pagans Witches!",etc.

Not 'cos it did not suit my belief, bt for the fact that its so glaring. Ok if u claim to believe something n openly go contrary to the said belief by ur actions, is something not definitely wrong?

They claim to believe the bible which clearly forbids the bowing down to any graven image, so what would u say if u believe the bible?
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Not 'cos it did not suit my belief, bt for the fact that its so glaring. Ok if u claim to believe something n openly go contrary to the said belief by ur actions, is something not definitely wrong?

They claim to believe the bible which clearly forbids the bowing down to any graven image, so what would u say if u believe the bible?

I agree with the bolded...

sad sad sad
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Lionbite(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2013
benny4wax: finally .......i made front page

back to the topic..

@op go and die..

GOD BLESS THE POPE

#TeamRomanCatholic#
you didnt even reason before commenting.... The op made a convincing theory and instead of you to defend your belief, you abused him. Obviously you know nothing about your doctrine

1 Like

Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2013
Lionbite:
you didnt even reason before commenting.... The op made a convincing theory and instead of you to defend your belief, you abused him. Obviously you know nothing about your doctrine

Don't mind them...
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 10:35am On Dec 24, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley

Vandals destroy statues in Enugu Catholic Churches, call it Idol worshipping

Catholic Churches in Enugu State have come under attacks from vandals who are destroying statues in and around premises of the worship centers.

In the last one months, three incidents of such have been reported, even as the invaders in each of the attack left a note saying “stop worshiping idols.”

Angered by the development, the Catholic Diocese of Enugu officially reacted to the destructions on Tuesday, condemning the act in the strongest terms.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/14/vandals-destroys-statues-enugu-catholic-churches-call-idol-worshipping/
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2013
Where are the Idol Worshiping Catholics??

Repent now or you'll have yourself to blame!!!!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2013
Why is this important thread not on the front-page??

angry angry angry angry
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Ukutsgp(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2013
So u still need someone to tell u that the catholic serves idols? Guy i fear u oh

2 Likes

Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2013
The New Mod will not let this onto front page. grin
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
The New Mod will not let this onto front page. grin

Why??

Is he Catholic??

angry angry
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Why??

Is he Catholic??

angry angry

Yes I think so.

Anyways he gave me a long lecture on why this thread is wrong.
Re: Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics by Garrithe1st: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Yes I think so.

Anyways he gave me a long lecture on why this thread is wrong.

What's wrong about the thread?? No one disputes the fact that Catholics from the pope to the least bows down to Images... If that isn't Idolatry then what is?

sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flashback: Has COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Forgotten About Dunsin Oyekan? / War In Heaven!!! / Find out this Bible verse(s) with the Holy Spirit only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.