Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Jokers everywhere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jokers everywhere (9446 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / st G** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Jokers everywhere by pasqal09: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
OP, its just one of those things

1 Like

Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
pasqal09: OP, its just one of those things
Exactly. Experiences like this should toughen and tighten the understanding of the op and young peopleon what love really should mean.

It is not in giving it all. You can give all but the other person would still not be satisfied, a sign he is incapable of loving you.

I believe there are millions of good men out there willing to engage. So, lamenting or giving up on men based on a single person is absolutely not the best thing to do.

6 Likes

Re: Jokers everywhere by lomaxx: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
[b] 1) I'm yet to understand the one reason why guys are ALWAYS blamed when a relationship falls apart. In answering your first question, I can't speak for other guys...it's a personal thing .

But for me, I'm naturally not bothered by things. So a breakup from a relationship or any other pleasurable stuff hardly gets to me. It doesn't mean I'm heartless. I don't see the logic in nursing a past.

2) If you're going to live the rest of your life thinking that things work out well because we make the best choices , then you have a long way to go.

Life is more complex than hoping for the best because you've done the best. Shit is really gonna happen. Plenty shit would happen.

I'm not the best person to tell anyone if giving their partner everything was wrong. People are different. He may have been making sacrifices for you too. Who knows? And wasn't it a relationship? He didn't give you his time, body, seme.n, money, heart, comfort, jokes....etc while it lasted?

3) It's your choice. Whether you love or not does no one any favour. It won't add one more dollar to the man on the street who cannot afford his daily bread. It won't increase or decrease the GDP of the Nigerian economy. It won't improve the prognosis in drug-resistant tuberculosis.

So don't sweat it. Do what you want. It's a free world. [/b]

10 Likes

Re: Jokers everywhere by ednut1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
ur bible nd parents warned u about sex nd men. u refuse to listen . u got wat u deserved o. in a players mind u have d option to say no. bt u didnt. nxt time dont be easily fuked hehehe

4 Likes

Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2013
lomaxx: [b] 1) I'm yet to understand the one reason why guys are ALWAYS blamed when a relationship falls apart. In answering your first question, I can't speak for other guys...it's a personal thing .

But for me, I'm naturally not bothered by things. So a breakup from a relationship or any other pleasurable stuff hardly gets to me. It doesn't mean I'm heartless. I don't see the logic in nursing a past.

2) If you're going to live the rest of your life thinking that things work out well because we make the best choices , then you have a long way to go.

Life is more complex than hoping for the best because you've done the best. Shit is really gonna happen. Plenty shit would happen.

I'm not the best person to tell anyone if giving their partner everything was wrong. People are different. He may have been making sacrifices for you too. Who knows? And wasn't it a relationship? He didn't give you his time, body, seme.n, money, heart, comfort, jokes....etc while it lasted?

3) It's your choice. Whether you love or not does no one any favour. It won't add one more dollar to the man on the street who cannot afford his daily bread. It won't increase or decrease the GDP of the Nigerian economy. It won't improve the prognosis in drug-resistant tuberculosis.

So don't sweat it. Do what you want. It's a free world. [/b]

thanks
Re: Jokers everywhere by larride(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
OP, I can relate to this very well, the same thing happened to me in my last relationship, poo happens, life continues, its going to hurt but you gotta move on, life ain't a bed of roses. I learnt my lesson, toughen up and became a better person off it. Don't forget that no one is worth closing your heart for. Don't allow the pains, betrayals, injuries and heartbreak of yesterday keeps you from opening your heart to the love, joy, happiness and pleasure that tomorrow have to offer, when you finally find the RIGHT MAN it will be worth all the pains. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Thinking that a man should love you or will love you because you had s3x with him is like thinking that basket can hold water because some look like bucket.if its about the time or body you gave him that is paining you,o well,i dont know about that but if you want to have s3x with those... Have s3x because you are hurni with no emotions or attachment to it not because of anything outside that otherwise you will come and lament about the same story line of how you gave a man your heart,soul body and whatever and then he broke it

if you think s3x will make a man love you,you are so on a long thing because from what i have noticed men dont really have s3x because they love the person they are having s3x with but because they are huni if not why would a married man or single man have s3x with prostitutes. All this i gave him my heart is tales by moonlight.

Stop putting too much expectation on those.... They are full of sh1ts,when you dont put too much expectation on them or you dont expect too much from them,you wont be disappointed or suprised.ishh

8 Likes

Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
ednut1: ur bible nd parents warned u about sex nd men. u refuse to listen . u got wat u deserved o. in a players mind u have d option to say no. bt u didnt. nxt time dont be easily fuked hehehe

you don't have to be harsh....it is just a question that needed few opinions(positive ones)
Re: Jokers everywhere by Waspy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Op, it happens( to both Sexes). Love just like Life, is a Risk. Give it time, you'll heal and never make the same mistakes twice .....or make the mistake of not taking another shot, especially if its the best you'll ever have.

1 Like

Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
larride: OP, I can relate to this very well, the same thing happened to me in my last relationship, poo happens, life continues, its going to hurt but you gotta move on, life ain't a bed of roses. I learnt my lesson, toughen up and became a better person off it. Don't forget that no one is worth closing your heart for. Don't allow the pains, betrayals, injuries and heartbreak of yesterday keeps you from opening your heart to the love, joy, happiness and pleasure that tomorrow have to offer, when you finally find the RIGHT MAN it will be worth all the pains. smiley

thanks so much, will take your advice into heart
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
kulyie: Thinking that a man should love you or will love you because you had s3x with him is like thinking that basket can hold water because some look like bucket.if its about the time or body you gave him that is paining you,o well,i dont know about that but if you want to have s3x with those... Have s3x because you are hurni with no emotions or attachment to it not because of anything outside that otherwise you will come and lament about the same story line of how you gave a man your heart,soul body and whatever and then he broke it

if you think s3x will make a man love you,you are so on a long thing because from what i have noticed men dont really have s3x because they love the person they are having s3x with but because they are huni if not why would a married man or single man have s3x with prostitutes. All this i gave him my heart is tales by moonlight.

Stop putting too much expectation on those.... They are full of sh1ts,when you dont put too much expectation on them or you dont expect too much from them,you wont be disappointed or suprised.ishh

didn't say that I gave him sex cos I wanted him to love me....all I said was, I gave him all I could give him because I loved him and wanted to make him happy

1 Like

Re: Jokers everywhere by larride(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
redgem:

thanks so much, will take your advice into heart

Your welcome. smiley
Re: Jokers everywhere by Alexk2(m): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2013
you made a mistake, fix it and live happily. blaming him or love wont solve your problem.

next tym, don't give you body until marriage......u will thank me leta if u heed my advice.

5 Likes

Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Waspy: Op, it happens( to both Sexes). Love just like Life, is a Risk. Give it time, you'll heal and never make the same mistakes twice .....or make the mistake of not taking another shot, especially if its the best you'll ever have.

positive answer thanks...happy
Re: Jokers everywhere by Pretyangel25(f): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
My dear that's life.
Re: Jokers everywhere by fnep2smooth(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
am use to all this heart break stuff.... all I do is pick up the pieces and move on... still hoping to meet the right one someday embarassedam use to all this heart break stuff.... all I do is pick up the pieces and move on... still hoping to meet the right one someday

1 Like

Re: Jokers everywhere by jmoore(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
ednut1: ur bible nd parents warned u about sex nd men. u refuse to listen . u got wat u deserved o. in a players mind u have d option to say no. bt u didnt. nxt time dont be easily fuked hehehe

shocked shocked Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

redgem:
I dated a guy for a year and 7 months and gave him everything I could offer, my heart, my body, my time, everything I could give because I loved him so much...

....didn't say that I gave him sex cos I wanted him to love me....all I said was, I gave him all I could give him because I loved him and wanted to make him happy

@op, next time, reserve your body till marriage. Sex is not love.

1 Like

Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
redgem:

didn't say that I gave him sex cos I wanted him to love me....all I said was, I gave him all I could give him because I loved him and wanted to make him happy
same ni.mohammed wen to the mosque,or the mosque came to mohammed,same ni gbo gbo e

1 Like

Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
kulyie: same ni.mohammed wen to the mosque,or the mosque came to mohammed,same ni gbo gbo e

let me ask you a question and be sincere
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2013
redgem:

let me ask you a question and be sincere

wouldn't you do everything possible to please the one you love....or should I say go to every extent to make your loved one happy?
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
redgem:

wouldn't you do everything possible to please the one you love....or should I say go to every extent to make your loved one happy?
yes but not at the expense of my dignity,sanity,principles and standards
Re: Jokers everywhere by onegig(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Reyginus: Exactly. Experiences like this should toughen and tighten the understanding of the op and young peopleon what love really should mean.

It is not in giving it all. You can give all but the other person would still not be satisfied, a sign he is incapable of loving you.

I believe there are millions of good men out there willing to engage. So, lamenting or giving up on men based on a single person is absolutely not the best thing to do.

You have said it all.
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reyginus: Exactly. Experiences like this should toughen and tighten the understanding of the op and young peopleon what love really should mean.

he pretended and acted as a good man at first and I fell for it.... so, how will I know that the next man isn't pretending too because, I don't want to risk getting hurt?
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
redgem:

he pretended and acted as a good man at first and I fell for it.... so, how will I know that the next man isn't pretending too because, I don't want to risk getting hurt?
I will advice you try your best in discovering if he is got principles and what they really are.

Watch if he is the type of person that will make a decision in a minute and go against it the next one. Principles matter.

But I cannot guarantee that you will know when he is not prentending. Anybody can use con to get anything.
Re: Jokers everywhere by Abbey2sam(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
redgem: I am veering and I really need answers to this questions....

1)Do guys really feel anything like a hurt or a little pain maybe out of pity after breaking up with their girlfriends?

I dated a guy for a year and 7 months and gave him everything I could offer, my heart, my body, my time, everything I could give because I loved him so much, I thought he loved me too and the relationship was going to end up with us being legally joined together not knowing that he had other plans in the relationship. He pretended to love me all these months to get me to his bed and I was so blind to have noticed until an incident occurred which opened my eyes, it wasn't an easy task but I mustered the courage to ask him about what we shared in our relationship and I got the answer I was expecting to hear.. we finally broke up and guess what happened next

he asked for a last sex called break up sex....can you imagine?

2) where did I go wrong in the relationship or did I do wrong by giving him everything?

3) and can you give me reasons why I should love again?

You should have given him the breakup sex
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Abbey2sam:

wow! can see what kind of a man you are....ladies out there should avoid men like you.
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Lolol. See advice o! Why do you think so?
Re: Jokers everywhere by jascopassion(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
I knw the lady that wrote this message and funny enof am the BF in question. SEGUN by name. Deny me in the public Tolugal
Re: Jokers everywhere by redgem(f): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
jascopassion: I knw the lady that wrote this message and funny enof am the BF in question. SEGUN by name. Deny me in the public Tolugal

lol....joker
Re: Jokers everywhere by baralatie(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
redgem: I am veering and I really need answers to this questions....

1)Do guys really feel anything like a hurt or a little pain maybe out of pity after breaking up with their girlfriends?

I dated a guy for a year and 7 months and gave him everything I could offer, my heart, my body, my time, everything I could give because I loved him so much, I thought he loved me too and the relationship was going to end up with us being legally joined together not knowing that he had other plans in the relationship. He pretended to love me all these months to get me to his bed and I was so blind to have noticed until an incident occurred which opened my eyes, it wasn't an easy task but I mustered the courage to ask him about what we shared in our relationship and I got the answer I was expecting to hear.. we finally broke up and guess what happened next

he asked for a last sex called break up sex....can you imagine?

2) where did I go wrong in the relationship or did I do wrong by giving him everything?

3) and can you give me reasons why I should love again?
Try JESUS CHRIST AS UR LORD AND SAVIOUR!

Merry Xmas!
Re: Jokers everywhere by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2013
Truth is U just have to move on with your life shit happens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

. / If You Love Sex, Check This Out / See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.