Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. (6726 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / Post Your Christmas Wish Here, Maybe You'll Get Lucky / Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Breezy90(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2013
razzydoo: shout out to you my bro...
*big hug*
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas dearie. I wish God's protection and provision this yuletide.
iamdsam: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance to all Nairalanders! I love you all! Big shoutout to Annie2gud(f),
Adaobi12(f),
mz mariah(f),
360prince(m),
bolaino(m),
5points(f),
sexymoma(f),
Nnekacherry,
Lolaabokoku(f),
tony ayo(m),
antontech(m),
airmark(m),
Evestar200(f),
Kaymisola(f),
chrismichael,
nikkypearl(f),
bordw,
benkings(m) the people that follow me and to those I follow and to the lovely Nairaland family http://dsamigho..com/2013/12/seasons-greetings-from-d-sam-igho.html
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Piro4rl(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to all nairalanders and a successful new year in advance.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by todayguest(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
To all the pple in the house. The Ist to comment, the End time group, the tribal warriors, religious and political enthusiasts, our many children. Thank you for making Nairaland what it is. A community, cinema, a dustbin, a reference point, a battle field and a market. Thanks for selling everything from fairly used phones to fairly used chikens.Many thanks to Seun and crew for their ability to keep this site continually hanging in the air. I really appreciate your comments, arguements, threads nd photos. To all the singles. You shall find that dream partner. To the unemployed, that career job shall not pass you by. To as many as who want to be mummy and daddy, children shall call you so. To all travelling, journey mercies is my prayer for you. To all the sick and bereaved, you're also in my heart. Aboveall, wishing you Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year.
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by EfemenaXY: 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
kulyie: Merry xmas to you to.but why are you using red like 190.anyway,my shout out is to my numerous e.friends and e.haters. Without friends there cannot be haters,so its expected to have the 2 grin so to the matter,first of all

i am wishing badosky mi in the person of idowuogbo a merry xmas,wa so layo o! cheesy

how can i forget efemena,chillisauce,greatgod,yellowpawpaw,chaircover( i like cc but i know she doesnt like me,thats ok though,merry xmas to you o :*)

kannnwuuulliiiaaaaaa (mama no nonsense,mama chi chi shes also one of the ladies i lovvveeeee die,but as usual,shes not too friendly sha anyway merry xmas to you)

jidegirl,hhmmmnnn dont know whether i like her or i dont but all the same merry xmas. Deols,merry xmas to you to o

Then comming back to awon e.boyfriends mi :p prymestar.number 1 boyfriend mi,merry xmas o,minner, pickabeau,aluta continua etc i cant remember,merry xmas o

then to shizzle grin olori oko bam bam,merry xmas o.my e .enemies,i hail o..

Then to awon oloshi meji especially that sexkillz.ogugua the albino still try but that sex killz,ok i forgive you sha,merry xmas but i hope seun has done away with you 8-)

Then to all those i forgot to mention their names,emabinu o,but merry xmas and wish you a blissful new year :* *blowing kisses to you all :*

alutacontinua: Merry xmas to everyone
CC, Jennkadry (ehrm, e get one question wey I wan ask you about ikokworiko wink ), Efemena, Jidegirl, Debrief sad , Chillisaucepepper, Badosky, kulyie the story teller tongue yelloworangepawpaw, deols, bukatyne, ileobatoburn, coogar angry , Ujujoan, damiso, biolabee, Nashville, Bellong, Pocketeconomist, bluuuuuuuuuuuuu, dayokanu, jaybee, 'May God help us' greatgod2012, phema, cdamsel, mysticgal, babyosisi,ihedinobi madam mgbeketoto aka kanwulia aka caloti aka jellita aka Gambrosia aka Almondjoy aka etc etc .... infact, the entire family section, Y'all are great...wishing you many wonderful xmas-es ahead! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

zeb04: My shout out goes to everyone on nairaland. Most esp the people I respect so much. Chaircover,greatGod(I so much luv her) efemena,lynpetra(cz she is just herself) ewuro,uncle seru(waiting patiently for the*D day)....ermmm don't tink I have haters nd let's I forget royal roy. You all ve a wonderful christmas and newyear

Thank you ladies! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas and a fun-filled, prosperous, Happy New Year!
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by greatgod2012(f): 2:30am On Dec 26, 2013
Season's Greetings to everyone, especially my family-landers, i don't want to mention names, so that i won't miss out anybody's name, but one thing is certain..........I LOVE YOU ALL, WITH ALL SINCERITY........ The Lord who in is infinite mercy have given us the grace to witness the end of this year will give us more grace and privilege to witness more and more in Jesus name.

To all physically challenged people, i love you all, the Lord is your strenght!

To all waiters on the Lord for one good thing or the other, year 2014 is your year of abundant testimonies.

Merry Christmas and prosperous new year in advance to everybody.

LOVE YOU ALL.

5 Likes

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 26, 2013
greatgod2012: Season's Greetings to everyone, especially my family-landers, i don't want to mention names, so that i won't miss out anybody's name, but one thing is certain..........I LOVE YOU ALL, WITH ALL SINCERITY........ The Lord who in is infinite mercy have given us the grace to witness the end of this year will give us more grace and privilege to witness more and more in Jesus name.

To all physically challenged people, i love you all, the Lord is your strenght!

To all waiters on the Lord for one good thing or the other, year 2014 is your year of abundant testimonies.

Merry Christmas and prosperous new year in advance to everybody.

LOVE YOU ALL.

Merry Christmas !! kiss kiss
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2013
Merry Xmas to you all esp to those who specially called my name.God bless cheesy
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by zeb04(f): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2013
Hello greatGod, I've got problem replyin my mails
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2013
Justeenaleo: Shout out to booty butt chic nd mynd44 ,foxy nd experimentist
Merry Christmas to yall!
Thanks sweedie smiley

shoutout to justeena leo,shymmex,onila,ikekings,danhumprey,mr cork,abu mikey,190,Airforce1 and many more!
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Danhumprey: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Booty butt chic:
Thanks sweedie smiley

shoutout to justeena leo,shymmex,onila,ikekings,danhumprey,mr cork,abu mikey,190,Airforce1 and many more!
Wow! Thank you. You've got a place in my heart. From being enemies,we're now friends. smiley
Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by 190theclown: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
undecided

Re: Make Your Christmas Shout Outs. by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:08am On Dec 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! Thank you. You've got a place in my heart. From being enemies,we're now friends. smiley
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Incarnate(Akudaya) Real???? / How Safe Is Dry Gin(alcohol) To A Nursing/breasting Mother Of A Week's Old Baby? / Why Are Bodybuilders And Muscle-bound Guys Attached To Negativity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.