Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com (10670 Views)

I Need Verification On Car Loans. / Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? / Where's Your Car From? Automobile, And Their Origins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by adedotman5(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
Please guys I want to buy a car,precisely a Toyota,while searching the net,I stumbled on this automobile selling site cheki.com ,they seem to be very fair with their price,but I'm scared I dont want to lose almost #800,000 to scammers,pls I want people to confirm if they've bought a car through them and if they can be relied on,your contributions can save life cos i fit kill maself if i pay 800Gees to scammers.Thanks
Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
adedotman5: Please guys I want to buy a car,precisely a Toyota,while searching the net,I stumbled on this automobile selling site cheki.com ,they seem to be very fair with their price,but I'm scared I dont want to lose almost #800,000 to scammers,pls I want people to confirm if they've bought a car through them and if they can be relied on, your contributions can save life cos i fit kill maself if i pay 800Gees to scammers.Thanks

@ bolded, you had better go get a genuine deal with a car dealer if you're gonna kill yourself over 800k.
Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
adedotman5: ,I stumbled on this automobile selling site cheki.com ,they seem to be very fair with their price,but I'm scared I dont want to lose almost #800,000 to scammers,pls I want people to confirm if they've bought a car through them and if they can be relied on,your contributions can save life cos i fit kill maself if i pay 800Gees to scammers.

Is your life worth so little? You're prepared to die for N800,000?

Reading your post, it would appear you've already made up your mind, that Cheki are scammers.
Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Siena:

Reading your post, it would appear you've already made up your mind, that Cheki are scammers.

Baffles me soo much that nowadays, folks attach very high priorities to mundane things. Op why give so much attention to the extent of you considering suicide because of such little amount of money when I feel that you spend way above such amount in a year on feeding, transport, utilities and miscellaneous expenses etc for yourself alone.

Op you are worth much more than that, You are priceless all the billions in this world can't buy you. Don't give into cheap things. If your spirit isn't feeling right for that checki.com deal, please go to a genuine car dealer where you can get a good deal. Give yourself peace of mind please.
You're important and a lot of people look up to you don't fail them pls and don't think of harming yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by adedotman5(m): 10:06am On Dec 25, 2013
lomomike:

@ bolded, you had better go get a genuine deal with a car dealer if you're gonna kill yourself over 800k.

Those guys seem to offer good deals,but I have to be shrewd enough to prove the veracity of their existence
Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by adedotman5(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2013
Siena:

Lollzz,800k no be yam o,moreso its a bank loan,i cant afford to be paying back a money I gave away to scammers every month.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by adedotman5(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2013
lomomike:

Baffles me soo much that nowadays, folks attach very high priorities to mundane things. Op why give so much attention to the extent of you considering suicide because of such little amount of money when I feel that you spend way above such amount in a year on feeding, transport, utilities and miscellaneous expenses etc for yourself alone.

Op you are worth much more than that, You are priceless all the billions in this world can't buy you. Don't give into cheap things. If your spirit isn't feeling right for that checki.com deal, please go to a genuine car dealer where you can get a good deal. Give yourself peace of mind please.
You're important and a lot of people look up to you don't fail them pls and don't think of harming yourself.

I'm an unemployed graduate o,I just wanna help my mum buy a good car with 800,000 gees,but wait o,we are fast drifting apart from the main course of the thread,pleeeeaaassseee has any one bought a car from cheki.com ,confirmations and I'm good to go and get a car from them.thanks

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by lonelydora: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Cheki.com is not a scam site, but the thing with them is that most of their cars r nigerian used that's why their prices quite cheap. They have helped me sell my car before, which they collected some percentage. They have good cars quite alright. My colleague bought his current Corolla from them.

Buy from them if u r okay with them.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by adedotman5(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
lonelydora: Cheki.com is not a scam site, but the thing with them is that most of their cars r nigerian used that's why their prices quite cheap. They have helped me sell my car before, which they collected some percentage. They have good cars quite alright. My colleague bought his current Corolla from them.

Buy from them if u r okay with them.

Thanks boss,I'm more than grateful for the info,They have different categories like brand new,tokunbo and naija used,I selected the tokunbo option and I find their offers Fanimorous(fa ni mora has in attractive)thanks for the info again
Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by flybiz08(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
more responses please
Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by afroxyz: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
More please. Saw some good deals there but don't know if I can trust them
Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by AutosBay(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yes you can but please take your mechanic along and inspect the vehicle thoroughly. Best of luck.
Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by lonelydora: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2014
Remember to go and see the car before paying. Don't pay to any account online, until you have seen the car and make sure you meet whomever in a public place first.

Use your number 6 to take decision.
Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by cecegorz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
I did buy a solid ride recwntly through Checki.
It's just a listing site where several vendors list their vehicles.
The dealer I chose his car happened to be located at Berger, so I called him to bring the car over to my office, after inspecting the body and engine which looked top notch, I collected the VIN and sent to the Nairaland free VIN lookup.
The VIN also turned out Clean, so I called the guy again to bring the car over, and the deal was sealed. Transfered him the cash, collected keys/documents one time.

1 Like

Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by worlexy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
adedotman5:
Please guys I want to buy a car,precisely a Toyota,while searching the net,I stumbled on this automobile selling site cheki.com ,they seem to be very fair with their price,but I'm scared I dont want to lose almost #800,000 to scammers,pls I want people to confirm if they've bought a car through them and if they can be relied on,your contributions can save life cos i fit kill maself if i pay 800Gees to scammers.Thanks

Cheki is good. It's an advertising platform. I got my car through cheki. It's even clearly stated there that you shouldn't send money to the car dealer if you've not met them. I reside in Kwara and I got the car I wanted from a dealer that sells car in Auto mart Akure. We started chatting on Whatsapp and I sent someone to inspect the car for me. When I was convinced that the car met the standard I was looking for, I travelled down to Akure to purchase the car. That was April last year

2 Likes

Re: Can I Buy A Car From Cheki.com by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
adedotman5:

Lollzz,800k no be yam o,moreso its a bank loan,i cant afford to be paying back a money I gave away to scammers every month.

How did you get a car loan from the bank please. What are the steps you took. Any collateral involved?

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Pro-actively Protect Your Car Engine / Singapore To Stop Adding Cars To City From February 2018 / 12 Emergency Essentials You Should Always Keep In Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.