Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! (3377 Views)

Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2008
ibkaye:

don't worry dear, i will help you cool
Young woman, learn your yoruba and hausa first! grin grin
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Chat2MeBac(f): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Whatever rocks em both?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
You are a meanie!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry Thats ma god-daughter u dissing. undecided

NO way dear, (It's Patois), I just used the co-loquial spelling. Your god-daughter is safe by me,

Anyways, the thread has lost its essensce, Just rest assured I wont be tracking your cute ass down, and you have no need to do like wise. Catch you live n direct in a few kiss
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by TheSly: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2008
New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere !
It can now be unequivocally said that i am in trouble. sad
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Hannibal: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Anyways, the thread has lost its essensce, Just rest assured I wont be tracking your cute ass down, and you have no need to do like wise. Catch you live n direct in a few kiss

Happy Days!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Pataki: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2008
nana:

You Sef! Na aproko carry go there abi na wetin?
You, what is aproko? grin grin
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by onyinye2(f): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

lol!
agaba told me "thank you" meant "I meela".
But am still trying, right? wink
thanksbut what does the  "I" stands for?
The "I" stands for "you" so it means "How are you"
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Young woman, learn your yoruba and hausa first! grin grin
i know that already jare, remember, am di one who tutored you on your yoruba, pikin don spoil o cry cry
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2008
ibkaye:

i know that already jare, remember, am di one who tutored you on your yoruba, pikin don spoil o cry cry
lol
ngba wo lo ko mi?
ewo lo mo ti o nko agbalagba bi t'emi? tongue

@oyinye
thanks baby
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Gamine(f): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2008
Its all unraveling.

Cant wait to see the whole ishe.
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Pataki: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2008
@Pataki, abeg, na today oo, I am not feeling well and if you make me burst any of my stitches, I am suing jare Cheesy Cheesy

@ Chat,

Sue me well well. I am ready to try my latest law teachings in the court. tongue Can you imagine the same slugabed calling the topic ridiculous is making a contribution to the topic?

Stupidity is no respecter of persons at all.

@ topic,
Stay away from women prone to jealousy.
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Hannibal: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2008
Pataki:

@ topic,

I will give u $1000 if u show me a woman that is NOT prone to jealousy.
It's in their platelets.
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Chat2MeBac(f): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

It's in their platelets.

Pay up now jare,  grin grin grin grin I am she. Have I ever snooped on your Ipone, Blackberry or Wing? angry angry angry grin

Pataki:

@ Chat,

Sue me well well. I am ready to try my latest law teachings in the court. tongue Can you imagine the same slugabed calling the topic ridiculous is making a contribution to the topic?

Stupidity is no respecter of persons at all.

Buoy me ah tell yo, If only some of us would say what we mean, and mean what we say, and then stick to it,  grin, LOL,
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Pataki: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

It's in their platelets.
That is the problem! Very hard to find one. undecided grin grin
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2008
Stillwater, who's trying to track you down na?
Kedu? I meela am taking Igbo lessons, bare with me

I'm fine. Just replying the topic. No one's trying to track me down. He dare not try it cheesy

Pataki:

@ topic,

Likewise men.
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Hannibal: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Pay up now jare, grin grin grin grin I am she. Have I ever snooped on your Ipone, Blackberry or Wing? angry angry angry grin

Maybe. wink

Pataki:

Thank u. cool
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Pataki: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2008
stillwater:

Likewise men.
Men getting jealous undecided

I seriously doubt that. wink
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Chat2MeBac(f): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2008
Pataki:

Pataki, so it's like this, eh?  Ok, NP angry angry angry tongue

Hannibal:

Maybe. wink

Thank u. cool

I see, I am not going to let this rile me up at all, I know just how to get my revenge, opppsss, My way with ya wink cheesy cheesy

@topic
I really don't see the need to waste money on expensive or inexpensive devices to track your significant other. Where is the trust? My take is, if he or she is up to anything fishy. They would be caught.  "Moon does run 'til day catch em" ( so we say ah yard na grin)

@Sly, how is the pimping life ginne blood? Yo na tired yet? grin
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Hannibal: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ C2MB,

Your ways with me??
Are u talking about SEX?? wink
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Chat2MeBac(f): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hannibal:

@ C2MB,

Your ways with me??
Are u talking about SEX?? wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, I am pleading the 5th, Amendment that is, BTW I am a "Virgin" and I intend of staying so until I go back to meet Jesus grin grin cheesy
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by A40(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2008
@rikkyjen
Naah i havent tried it and i am hoping i am not used as a lab rat for such crazy experiment either
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by origina9ja(f): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2008
Hannibal:

It's in their platelets.

how i go take get the money because i fit prove you wrong

i need 2 see thhe money first tho
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by NJnC: 3:20am On Aug 04, 2008
[size=20pt]Have any of you guyz actually tried it,

Just try it for FUN.[/size]

It actually works!
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by motunrayo4(f): 3:23am On Aug 04, 2008
Thats some biggass font
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by dadahgirl: 6:51am On Aug 04, 2008
Have never tried anything like that. I rather not. It seems to me it is the same as stalking.
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by A40(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2008
NJnC:

[size=20pt]Have any of you guys actually tried it,

Just try it for FUN.[/size]

It actually works!

Very eye-unfriendly
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Moyola(f): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2008
Yeah datz technology 4 u!!!

buh aint veri accurate sumtymx!! tongue
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by Gamine(f): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2008
What happened to my posts ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by origina9ja(f): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
abeg all dis technology na big shit lipsrsealed
haba who send dis oyinbo self undecided
Re: New Technology To Track Your Cheating Partner Anywhere ! by tolaani: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2012
If you need a remote controlled key logger software for PC or mobile phone, send an email to sales@hotlemsecurityshop.com with your specific needs. A custom keylogger that will bypass any anti-virus can be yours at a fair price.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Man Is Rough With Me / Does Ticklishness Indicate Lack Of Sexual Activity? / What Would You Do If You Just Discovered You Have One Minute To Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.