Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders (25209 Views)

President Jonathan's Response After Card Reader Failure / You Can’t Threaten Me, Jonathan Tells Northern Elders / Northern Elders Give Jonathan October Ultimatum To End Bokoharam Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by shidof(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2013
Obi Okpor: NEF,is an irrelevant forum as long as SE/SS is concern,they are just punch of old,frustrated sets of human being.They can‘t tarnish the image of GEJ
boyi, it's either ua still a kid or u knw notin abt nigeria, as far as nigeria is concerned. Ua still a minority. nxt tym, u beta do ur research wella

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by shidof(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2013
Obi Okpor: NEF,is an irrelevant forum as long as SE/SS is concern,they are just punch of old,frustrated sets of human being.They can‘t tarnish the image of GEJ
Boyi, it's either ua still a kid or u knw notin abt nigeria.As far as nigeria is concerned, ua still a minority or may be ua using irony. Nxt tym, always try to research wella
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Jman06(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2013
Prof. Ango and his cohorts at NEF must all be suffering from senile dementia hence their inability to comprehend the president's letter.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by RedEboe(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2013
[size=13pt]Someone should please translate GEJ's letter into Hausa or Arabic language for these born dullards.[/size] angry

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by shidof(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2013
By lukin @ d letter sensitively, I think they re right, get was just beating around d bush. He doesn't answered d questions directly ,All he did was jst politics nd raising of uncalled issues.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by ObiOkpor(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2013
omenka:

Apparently, you are either just a kid or an elderly stark illiterate.
just like you i guess but am far better than you.Go fleep yaself dude!
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Nsonso: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2013
Dont mind them. Haters.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by teskyg: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2013
Obj think GEJ is a coward like him who hurriedly hand over power to an Aboki.Northerns and few south west traitors are dissapointed that GEJ continue match them with fire for fire.Its a simple logic that if the thieving elites are pained with his Leadership style,then he is definately doing somethng good.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by 99100(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Demdem: Only fools will expect much from Jonathan.
We all should remember that he is naturally daft by default.
A letter emanating from him or office can't be an exception.
I expect these northern leaders to know this by now.
This moniker is gradually fading out and becoming unpopular in this forum. Fresh air has finally taken over nairaland.
@topic,NEF must be disappointed because Jonathan's response beats their imagination.He has the requisite wisdom of a leader.

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Afam4eva(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nothing can be more shallow than Obasanjo's infantile rantings in the name of a letter. Imagine someone claiming Jonathan is training some snipers without providing proof. Meanwhile, these Northern elders should keep quiet as their only aim is to seize power.

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
HMMM
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Billygee2u: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
To be frank, if not for God's sake and because of some good people in the north,these northern politicians are supposed to be swallowed by the ground.
These burn to rule money and power worshipers are enemies of progress and deserves to be hanged

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Youngtekkey(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
What's is it with all this Jonathan applauds,reading that stupid letter from Jonathan makes me confirm that he is too dull,no specific answer was given to the allegations,just bushing around the corner yet some fools/moroons are still applauding him

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by daromatique(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Red Eboe: [size=13pt]Someone should please translate GEJ's letter into Hausa or Arabic language for these born dullards.[/size] angry
I was equally abt to suggest dat. I feel they just had no alternative dan to talk... D wisdom behind d letter can't be understood by such set of individuals.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by manmade(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
berem: You sabi dem wella! Wait they are coming!
I prayed you know the truth like the Gej's supporters so that you could be free
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Billygee2u: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
berem:

www.naij.com

Enemies,did OBJ admonish JEG or accused him? Mr,so you are such an illiterate ,that you do not know the meaning of admonition?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Ezyp(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
gramci:

dummydummy even you when go night school de talk about letter writing grin
thanks u got laughing

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by daylae(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
These ones are hell - bent on a mission to see to the total failure of this government, its just so obvious that their criticism is of no good intention, but is rather to cling to power at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by chairman: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
ilugunboy: Am with the NEF on this....even though I've had cause to disagree most often with their approach to regaining power

I know the same suspects will come soon to pour invectives at NEF...
just the way the same and usual suspects will agree with anything that is said against jonathan wether true or false or by whoever. As long as the "ANYBODY OR ANYTHING BUT JONATHAN" thing is going on by the same and usual suspects you will hearing from the same suspects

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
I don't think d letter is for d NEF rather it is a reply of Obasanjos accusations to Him fowarded directly to him but deliberately made public. Northern Elders are not happy wt d way GEJ tactically and wt full respect to d former president, answered and defended himself. The northern elders are soo much interested to hear wot GEJ will say about his ambition on d coming 2015 general election, bt GEJ dd not give dem wot they want to hear...may be if GEJ had said I am not interested in 2015 election, u wil see dat his response would have been satisfactory. But let me say dis b4 I forget, GEJ must contest in 2015 and he must win. :PI don't think d letter is for d NEF rather it is a reply of Obasanjos accusations to Him fowarded directly to him but deliberately made public. Northern Elders are not happy wt d way GEJ tactically and wt full respect to d former president, answered and defended himself. The northern elders are soo much interested to hear wot GEJ will say about his ambition on d coming 2015 general election, bt GEJ dd not give dem wot they want to hear...may be if GEJ had said I am not interested in 2015 election, u wil see dat his response would have been satisfactory. But let me say dis b4 I forget, GEJ must contest in 2015 and he must win.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by BabaO2: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
gameboyo: Fake prof ango,hatred will kill u some day.tell me one aspect of that letter that gej didn't touched.
How old are u?. Jonathan should have replied that letter by himself with respect and address issues positively beyond obj's letter instead of him engaging bitter aides to be spewing negatives against obj.
Even with world bank VP credential holder in his govt to allow/contribute to such letter speaks volume of her management experience. I hope we don't loose this democracy sha..
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Billygee2u: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
shidof: By lukin @ d letter sensitively, I think they re right, get was just beating around d bush. He doesn't answered d questions directly ,All he did was jst politics nd raising of uncalled issues.

Anyone who read your comment ,will immediately fish out that you did not even understand the grammar Jonathan used.
Check your sentences < He doesn't answered d questions directly>
HAHAHAHAHA. From their fruits we shall know them. No reasonable person will blame you for your poor comment because, they knew that you lack understanding of the message.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by igbeke: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
gameboyo: Fake prof ango,hatred will kill u some day.tell me one aspect of that letter that gej didn't touched.
is he really a prof?
i guess he's a product of d celebrated "university of toronto".

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by tchigofigo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
well, i'v bn thinking of aw to create a topic worthy of front page, considering it appears realy difficult.,bt i guess it easy nw..anythn in line wt jona.,negatvly of course.,like 'JONA FARTS WHILE STELLA ODUAH WAS EATING'.,seun go put am 4 fp even b4 10 comments..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Ninapha(f): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
How did this Ango become a professor? Whao! If this is how all our professors' IQ is then we are in a real mess. Or is it just abt Hausas trying had to work against GEJ.

I am so ashamed of u Ango if indeed u discredit the president's reply to OBJ. U were expecting him so reply out of context. Woe on ur academic certs.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Aifey(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
guy, so on point. Imagine a presidDential reply. GEJ is tuely a scambaaaag

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by emmasege: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
Don't tell me this was a slip of hand/mind. "... GEJ didn't touched". Am aware of Queen's English, do we now have GEJ's English?
Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by vanstanzy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
berem:

www.naij.com

Why do this thieving politicians love heating up issues?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by moses2178(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2013

Am sorry for you how can you call Mr. President a daft? You should be ashamed of yourself to call him names. He is a daft and he is ruling you.am so .sure your father will do worst than GEJ, since he can't train you up to maturity. The so called Ex-president should find a place and hide because he is guility of loads of mishap in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by chairman: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
shidof: By lukin @ d letter sensitively, I think they re right, get was just beating around d bush. He doesn't answered d questions directly ,All he did was jst politics nd raising of uncalled issues.
Bros, you said that you just "LOOKED AT THE LETTER" and sensitively too, you are excused in your conclusions, but look bros, you are expected to read things if you will conclude anything on them, you are not supposed to comment on things you don't know, stop embarasing ppl who know you

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
sadist, go and die

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" / Governor Sanwo-Olu Approved ₦3.75 Billion For Perfumes, Rechargeable Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.