Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Obasanjo And Future Political Godfathers Should Learn A Lesson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Future Political Godfathers Should Learn A Lesson (670 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet: Shocker Awaits APC Godfathers - Tribuneonline / New Breed/future Political Players We'd Like To See / Pastors As Political Godfathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo And Future Political Godfathers Should Learn A Lesson by subterfuge: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2013
I sincerely thank God for letting this hinfidel jonathan to bite the hand that fed him to the presidency.
If obasanjo allowed the will of the people to prevail, we would have been smiling in Nigeria now.
It should be a lesson to never trust any Man. Jonathan Now kurruptly lives in oppulence, Affluence, buying jets here and there when common man cannot afford to buy even tokunbo cars at jonathans new rate of 70% import duty /levy.
Even as vice president, he was manipulating Bayelsa and Rivers state too. Look at what he did to Timipre Sylva, even Amaechi and others.
Re: Obasanjo And Future Political Godfathers Should Learn A Lesson by jamace(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2013
I sincerely thank God for letting Jonathan to bite the hinfidel that has been holding the presidency hostage. If Jonthan allowed the will of the people to prevail Obj will have been in jail and the people would have been smiling now. It should be a lesson to never trust an incompetent and self-serving political godfather. Obj is kurruptly living in opulence, affluence, buying mansions and farms here and there when common man could not afford to buy even a tokunbo car. Even in the military, he was corrupt and a schemer. Look at what he did to Murtala Mohammed, Dimka, Bola Ige, Marshall Harry and others.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Future Political Godfathers Should Learn A Lesson by jamace(m): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
I love the 2 posts above. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Future Political Godfathers Should Learn A Lesson by subterfuge: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yes JAMACE I know you are happy and feeling smart , working for your god jonathan. Please we are not exchanging letters here!!!
No body wants to be on Jonathan's WATCH LIST. I know you ijaws and okrikas are very good at fighting village battles, especially when it requires Evil scheeming's , and Evil machinations!!!!
Re: Obasanjo And Future Political Godfathers Should Learn A Lesson by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
jamace: I sincerely thank God for letting Jonathan to bite the hinfidel that has been holding the presidency hostage. If Jonthan allowed the will of the people to prevail Obj will have been in jail and the people would have been smiling now. It should be a lesson to never trust an incompetent and self-serving political godfather. Obj is kurruptly living in opulence, affluence, buying mansions and farms here and there when common man could not afford to buy even a tokunbo car. Even in the military, he was corrupt and a schemer. Look at what he did to Murtala Mohammed, Dimka, Bola Ige, Marshall Harry and others.

Thanks for setting the record straight. God bless us all. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Future Political Godfathers Should Learn A Lesson by subterfuge: 2:47am On Dec 29, 2013
I cannot give you IJAW and OkRIKA people the dignity of replying your Lies
Re: Obasanjo And Future Political Godfathers Should Learn A Lesson by Omexonomy: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2013
subterfuge: I cannot give you IJAW and OkRIKA people the dignity of replying your Lies
sanusi has always been right when he said amala and ewedu peeps are the cause of nigeria problem. They never see anything wrong in serving their gworo chewing masters and they always pray for them to return to power. SLAVERY MENTALITY
Re: Obasanjo And Future Political Godfathers Should Learn A Lesson by subterfuge: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2013
In these perilous days you need to be very careful what you say /do.
Remember the watch list is still open, and Snipers have been well Trained by Jonathan

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Atiku Sets To Join Apc, As Ally Decamps In Adamawa / Minister Of Finance Disrepect For Nigerians / No Sniper Or Weapons Training Was Provided To Operation Rainbow By Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.