Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Get 2free E-books, Buy My Book "your Best Life Ever" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get 2free E-books, Buy My Book "your Best Life Ever" (816 Views)

Free E-books Download! / Get 2free E-books When You Buy My Book "your Best Life Ever" / My Book Of Rants! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 2free E-books, Buy My Book "your Best Life Ever" by denrele: 4:42am On Aug 03, 2008
helo, read my book "YOUR BEST LIFE EVER" that  teaches you great and exciting things like

Do what you are passionate about in life
Strike a balance between work and play
Be Happy
Develop passion for all you do in life
Kick off those bad habits
Learn to Love Unconditionally
Stop Procrastinating
Know what you want and Go for it
Inspiring Motivational Stories to spur you on
Memorable quotes by great men and women
The place of God in our walk through this life
And lots of extras……………

hurry now and buy my e-book and get 2FREE extra e-books when you buy
mail me at opeabod@yahoo.com for details

(1) (Reply)

Just Read It And Share It And You Will Never Regret It / Poems With Political Undertone / The Struggles Of Ifeoma (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.