Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? (4196 Views)

Confession Of A Runs Girl: How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Sex / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by andyanders: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
alingo4life:

Thanks bros..Quoting you, "Money is power and power is money" That is what am doing..Am seriously going for it..And i know am not gonna fail.The sky is just the starting point..

Sure men, I wish you the best as the sky is your limit and you will get there and no stopping you.

1 Like

Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by Nuzo1(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2013
alingo4life:

Thanks bros..Quoting you, "Money is power and power is money" That is what am doing..Am seriously going for it..And i know am not gonna fail.The sky is just the starting point..

By all legitimate means, get some money! For money will help make your life and those around you much easier.

However, you will end up being among the most miserable men in the world if you think being a billionaire is a sure status to finding genuine love. For the worst feeling on earth is knowing that a girl you love is only hanging around you cos of your money.
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by alingo4life: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nuzo':

By all legitimate means, get some money! For money will help make your life and those around you much easier.

However, you will end up being among the most miserable men in the world if you think being a billionaire is a sure status to finding genuine love. For the worst feeling on earth is knowing that a girl you love is only hanging around you cos of your money.

Thanks my broda.Am working toward making legitimate money,for my future wife and my kids.So i will have a good story to say at the end of the day
Re: Am Addicted To This Girl,how Can I Cure My Addiction? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2017
eunisam:
I want to completely forget her at least for now.

hahah

you have not decided to forget her.

if you do we will know.

well simple way that works for me are as follows,

Find a pretty girl that is more pretty than her and date.

deleting her number from phone doesn't mean you have deleted her number from your brain.

well dating somebody else is a good step to overcome your situation just try it.
gbam ya said it all actually there's this girl we shared bond with. I couldn't stand a day without thinking about her.. the calls and the moment we used to meet.
now she's changed and probably has another guy and I can't get over her.. I deleted her number from my phone but since I have her number off heart j still secretly spied on her WhatsApp dp and status.

how I overcame the thoughts of her is just what exactly you stated. I met a more matured and curvy girl, i asked her out and she accepted my advances and amor then rest of that my ex girl is history

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I Love My Gf Too Much / Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) / What Can Someone Do To Make A Man Sad And Depressed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.