Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. (3391 Views)

Islam Is Not A Religion But A Politcal Movement Bent On Universal Sharia / Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... / Introduction To Nigerian Politcal History--long, But Didactic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by agbameta: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yesterday>>>>>

Afam4eva: Chibuike Amaechi is a visionary leader. He's not as tribalistic and chauvinistic as some governors we have in Nigeria eg Theodoore Orji. That's how it's supposed to be. Thumbs up.

afam4eva:
A governor like Rochas and Amaechi have done well in investing in people from their states. Amaechi has built world class educational facilties with one of the best facilities you can think of. Rochas launched a FREE educational program from primary school level to the university level. These two governors have invested heavily in the education of their people.

Afam4eva: .

Isn't it common knowledge that Rochas declared free education up to university level? Why are yous till asking me about Rochas. As for Amaechi, i've seen the primary and secondary schools that he invested and i think that he has invested in his people. Thoug more still needs to be done. Tinubu even achieved more in education when he was governor of Lagos state. I remember the Millenium schools that he built throughout lagos state.

https://www.nairaland.com/1112083/commitment-rebuilding-lagos-paying-off-fashola/2

Today>>>>>>>>>>

Afam4eva: When i said Amaechi has no say in Rivers state, some people thought that i was joking. Wait till Amaechi leaves office and you'll see that he's a nobody. In that part of the country, no single individual has an overwhelming following like in some other parts of the country.

https://www.nairaland.com/782258/rivers-state-declares-free-medicare

Today according to the same Afam. Amaechi is nobody in Rivers state..

You just got to love Afam.... grin grin

12 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
I also noticed the big change. He has become tribalistic like his people...he use to be my favourite ibo man on nairaland until recently.

6 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by braine(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lol. He was caught red handed. grin
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by gramci: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Whats your point? Are so naive in the business of politics to know that political heavy weights of yesterday can quickly transform to a spectator.

Where is Ibori?

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by agbameta: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
In less than a year in the mind of Afam, Amaechi transformed from Good and visionary leader to a nobody with zero following after Amaechi switched party.

This is what they call quick sand and shallow ways of the fickle and unprincipled mind with no personal convictions that flows aimlessly left and right.

Coming from Afam, are we surprised? Of course we are not..

14 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afam pls dont change.
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by ume(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
That what we call speaking with both side of the mouth,

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Afam4eva(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
The mental poverty being exhibited by some folks on this forum is mind bugging. I think Jonathan needs to invest in mental capacity building. What has someone's political relevance got to do with the person't performance in office. As a matter of fact, Amaechi will still make my list as one of the best governors in Nigeria but as far as having the political weed goes, i don't think he's up there. @OP Next time you want to engage in this form of tomfoolery, make sure your drivel adds up.

28 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by slimthugchimee(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nah wetin una cause
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by ume(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afam the business man our people don locate you na pls give me your link,thanx in advance
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
That guy sulks! He keeps banning me up and down because he feels as a fellow Igbo man, i shouldnt be criticizing Jonathan. I can only but shake my head in disbelief that a complete bigot is made a Moderator in a section where people of intelligentsia congregate.

16 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by khamas19: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
...i am just surprised he is still a moderator...

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:
That guy sulks! He keeps banning me up and down because he feels as a fellow Igbo man, i shouldnt be criticizing Jonathan. I can only but shake my head in disbelief that a complete bigot is made a Moderator in a section where people of intelligentsia congregate.

look at this one
so, when we start counting igbo in this forum you raise your paw too? cheesy
smh..

17 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
re@lchange:

look at this one
so, when we start counting igbo in this forum you raise your claw too? cheesy
smh..

Monkey, stop quoting me and face the job you are recruited to do which is....pay as you post. Anu Mpam!

15 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lol. Why are some people obsessed with another person's political convictions? Afam, like any other individual, has the right to change his mind on any subject.
His being a mod or not is totally irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

Monkey, stop quoting me and face the job you are recruited to do which is....pay as you post. Anu Mpam!

goat everyone knows you already ... "stop quoting blah ...
nsi ezi cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by gramci: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afam4eva: The mental poverty being exhibited by some folks on this forum is mind bugging. I think Jonathan needs to invest in mental capacity building. What has someone's political relevance got to do with the person't performance in office. As a matter of fact, Amaechi will still make my list as one of the best governors in Nigeria but as far as having the political weed goes, i don't think he's up there. @OP Next time you want to engage in this form of tomfoolery, make sure your drivel adds up.

what do you expect from someone that sleeps under lagos bridge with "opon imo"

4 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afam aka Altruth thinks of nothing else but the Iyalode of NL, Desola.
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
re@lchange:

goat everyone knows you already ... "stop quoting blah ...
nsi ezi cheesy

Bia nwokem i mara ebe i sara aru, ga koro akwa gi ebe ahu! for the last time stop quoting me , I am not your mate.

5 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by gramci: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
khamas19: ...i am just surprised he is still a moderator...

so that's your problem undecided
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Kairoseki77: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=18pt]There's no person more Igbotic than me on this forum.[/size] Being Igbo is more than just speaking Igbo and shouting "Igbo Kwenu" everywhere. It's simple having love for where you come from. My plans for Igboland is out of this world. I pray i have the kind of money i'm eyeing to have and 70% of my investments and properties will spread throughout Nnewi, Onitsha, Enugu, Aba, Owerri, Abakaliki, Asaba etc. It's only a matter of time. Btw, i thought you lived in Sokoto?

I saw this comment a few days ago and was shocked! Explain how we can EVER believe that he is an unbiased moderator?

Even more "Igbotic" than the tribalists we have all over! SMH

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
gramci:

what do you expect from someone that sleeps under lagos bridge with "opon imo"
U are wicked grin

3 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Afam aka Altruth thinks of nothing else but the Iyalode of NL, Desola.
I don't think he is Altruth

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ngene-Ukwenu:

Bia nwokem i mara ebe i sara aru, ga koro akwa gi ebe ahu! for the last time stop quoting me , I am not your mate.

of course you are not my mate, what are you smoking
try my dog first
nsi ezi cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
the op has another name - agberometa! cheesy
known trouble maker.

2 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by seanet02: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
He has always been an Hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I saw this comment a few days ago and was shocked! Explain how we can EVER believe that he is an unbiased moderator?

Even more "Igbotic" than the tribalists we have all over! SMH

Merry Christmas!
he has joined the forty laptop crew. Gej feeds him now.

2 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by seanet02: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afam4eva: The mental poverty being exhibited by some folks on this forum is mind bugging. I think Jonathan needs to invest in mental capacity building. What has someone's political relevance got to do with the person't performance in office. As a matter of fact, Amaechi will still make my list as one of the best governors in Nigeria but as far as having the political weed goes, i don't think he's up there. @OP Next time you want to engage in this form of tomfoolery, make sure your drivel adds up.
But you can sacrifize the performance of Amaechi for his supposedly weedy polticking?
How intellectual insane can you be?

8 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by agbameta: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afam4eva: The mental poverty being exhibited by some folks on this forum is mind bugging. I think Jonathan needs to invest in mental capacity building. What has someone's political relevance got to do with the person't Person's performance in office. As a matter of fact, Amaechi will still make my list as one of the best governors in Nigeria but as far as having the political weed goes, i don't think he's up there. @OP Next time you want to engage in this form of tomfoolery, make sure your drivel adds up.

This meaningless and arrant nonsense remains nothing but trash. Exposing your foolery and thoughtlessness gives me great joy and you are not alone when it comes to this brand of foolish and bankrupt political prostitution absurdity.

How did you gyrate from the best visionary leader even regardless of our political drama to a nobody with no following in his own state?

Who was he good to? His visionary goods and efforts was for who? The same people of Rivers state right?

Why not just go ahead and tell us what happened and why he's all of a sudden a nobody to you after defecting to another political party.

You can not run away from your own foolishness and even this thread is not any kind of revelation when it comes you and your shameful ways, it's only another confirmation so don't sweat yourself...

12 Likes

Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by ektbear: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by seanet02: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
a f a m 4 e v e r
Re: The Politcal Transformation Of Afam4eva Yesterday And Today In His Own Words. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ridiculous!!! The same APC dogs that called PDP a den of thieves, people destroying people etc. but are today knocking on the door of all PDP members to join them? I have never seen such hypocrisy in my life!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Doctor Infected By Ebola Releases Statement Thanking God For Recovery / My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Adminstration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.