Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? (6293 Views)

3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct / Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience / NYSC: Which State/Year Did You Serve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by UmecheMoses(m): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2013
I'm a 2013 batch c corps member, serving at Abuja, yes I travelled home to Kogi for xmas, but I'll be resuming December 30 so that ends the ish. I don grow. No more long hols for me again.
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by Domzee(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2013
Abi I never travel ni.

ILA ORANGUN the home of peace

but.......................

I rest my case
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by Mblem(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2013
Presently a batch B corp member,i travel home becos ore-ondo state is very boring no fun nthg nthg. . .dere is no place like home(south-south) rep. AKWA IBOM
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by timilehin007(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2013
Wetin concern you, which one be ur own, why u wan know? Answer the 3 question in subsequennt paragraphs grin
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Am home now...its optional,if you wan travel you know wat to do
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by peterDiamond(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Am a current batch c corp member serving in Sokoto state, bt i ad to leave cos i wanna be close to my family at this time, bt am missing my PPA oo, army baracks, giginya, wil be out of lag on the 2nd.
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by DanielGb(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
I believe it depends on where you are posted and your fellow corpers there. Corpers who are posted to states like, calabar, porthacourt, lag, etc. Wud find it unconvincing to go home for celebration.
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by SenatorJames(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
During my time, I travelled to Kainji (Borgu LGA, Niger state) from Kogi state to celebrate Xmas and New year with my Uncle and his family, instead of coming to Ibadan. Most of the corpers had travelled and the indigenes kept on asking you "are you not travelling" everyday until I left 22nd Dec. The people will think maybe you dont have good family at home to go and meet. The two ladies that remained in corpers' lodge lamented how boring Isanlu was during the festive period.
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by ControG(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
I didnt travel home.current batch A corper.I Went for interview & decided 2 chil in Abuja.servn in Abia
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yseone: If I hear say I no travel.
It's just once in a year
celebration. Who go sit
down for that boring
Arochukwu? POP on my
mind!

WILL U SHARRRAP.....WHICH AROCHUKWU IS BORING? Where d hell ar u from??
I'm not surprised the way you responded. I'll suggest you compare ur mosquito infested Arochukwu to Ibadan where I stay. Besides why not ask other corp members serving in ur Arochukwu if the place is lively.
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by Opiosko: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
tiamiyukunle69: I'm not surprised the way you responded. I'll suggest you compare ur mosquito infested Arochukwu to Ibadan where I stay. Besides why not ask other corp members serving in ur Arochukwu if the place is lively.
Guy pls make urslf clear. Arochukwu is made up of many communities. The fact that ur ar serving in a remote area does not mean that all Arochukwu clan is dry. I'v lived thr for abt 6mnts and am serving at Surulere LGA Oyo state. The whole LG is rural area, real VILLAGES. My point is that d fact that u are serving in a remote community does not mean that the whole place is bad.
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by smudge2079(m): 2:06am On Dec 29, 2013
dey there na. batch A corpas we are good to go. i travel o... who wan dey do Xmas for insyd jungle??
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by acidiczuzzee: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2013
Mehnn I traveled 2 owerri,abuja dry during xmas, presently @ rockview in owerri spending my current allowi nwanne no time oooo.
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by EmmyDe25(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2013
Travelled to my home town to go see my great grand fathers grave.. lol.
Heading back to Gidi on sunday, L.I just dey talk hin own sey make we no travel because na 2nd clearance dey start o.... I ain't tripping mehn.
Re: During Your Service Year, Did you Travel Home For The Yuletide? by Loonyy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa: Didn't travel. Was home already.
same here........rep RV/13C/........

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Batch C, NOV/DEC 2009. / My NYSC Experience At Kebbi State, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi State. / NYSC Briefing Batch B 2015 Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.