Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Do You Blow Knock-outs/fireworks/banger In Other To Activate Christmass Spirit? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Blow Knock-outs/fireworks/banger In Other To Activate Christmass Spirit? (566 Views)

2016 New Year fireworks Celebration Photos Around The World! / Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos / If You Blow Into A Woman's Vagina While She's Pregnant, She Could Die. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Blow Knock-outs/fireworks/banger In Other To Activate Christmass Spirit? by Kingclickmedia: 6:19am On Dec 25, 2013
I blow alot of them yesterday and thinking less about the danger.
Anyway, some people will say ''wasting your money'', really?
The fact is that you can't eat money rather you will use it to buy something.
what do you think about blowing bangers/knock-outs/firework?
Is it childish or not?
Do blowing it really Activated Christmass Spirit? (I think)
#merry #xxmass

#FP mod.
Re: Do You Blow Knock-outs/fireworks/banger In Other To Activate Christmass Spirit? by RedCard1(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2013
Yes I do so much
Re: Do You Blow Knock-outs/fireworks/banger In Other To Activate Christmass Spirit? by Chriscj(m): 7:34am On Dec 25, 2013
I don't
Re: Do You Blow Knock-outs/fireworks/banger In Other To Activate Christmass Spirit? by moststylish(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2013
buy something valuable

(1) (Reply)

1986 1997 And 2003 Calendars Are The Same As 2014. / Who Hide My Topic?? Answer me or else... / Crime News:robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Cart Away Money In 3 Atms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.