Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Best Way To Spend Xmas - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Best Way To Spend Xmas (561 Views)

Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing / Why Do We Spend So Much On Funerals? / African Americans Spend Much More Than They Save. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Spend Xmas by jdilight(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2013
Xmas is spent with friends and families catching up with old time, but the best of Xmas is spent when shared with the most unlikely people. Share love with that neighbor you hardly talk, that stubborn kid you this like, remember the beggar in the street, the sick, those in prison, etc if your buoyant enough. kiss

HAPPY XMAS

TO

YOU kiss
Re: Best Way To Spend Xmas by ladionline: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
I breach all these as usual. Have been indoor reading the 8th habit and browsing. just eating the first meal, eba and chicken saunce. come and join me make we chop.
Re: Best Way To Spend Xmas by tpia5: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
catching up on my reading.
Re: Best Way To Spend Xmas by ladionline: 6:01am On Dec 26, 2013
^^Hi tpia, quite an age, sort of. Oh Happy days to you. You've got the book?

(1) (Reply)

ETCETERA: “Are We Entertainers Socially Irresponsible?” / |the King Of Swaziland| Offers Virgins $18 A Month To Remain Virgins For Him!? / Best Nigerian Foods! Food As A Cultural Symbol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.