Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi (3582 Views)

Teach Me Online Business / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting / Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by fubbyy(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2013
so none of you wants to teach me online betting abi? after i have opened threads begging for someone to teach me,ok na

its not good o,we are here to learn,its not good o,
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by 7agaza(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2013
Hello bro am charles.... Am here to help you
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by 7agaza(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2013
7agaza: Hello bro am charles.... Am here to help you

Online sports
betting has
been developed
in big industry.
bookmakers
can save you a
lot of time, since you do not
need to go to local bookmaker
and place a bet. Now you can
place a bet at any time of day
and night without leaving your
room. What you should do to
enjoy in online sports betting?
1. Choose realible
bookmaker!
First of all you need to choose
one or more realible
bookmakers. To use all
possibilities of online sports
betting, our recommendation is
to choose couple of
bookmakers for opening
accounts with. Then you will
be able to always bet at largest
possible odds and at all
possible events.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by 7agaza(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2013
2. Open the account
Before you can place a bet with
a bookmaker, you have to
open a betting account. On the
bookmaker site you should
easily find link REGISTER or
OPEN ACCOUNT. After clicking
on it, you should provide some
personal details and when
registration is complete you
will get your username and
password combination.
Bookmakers often gives you a
possibility to choose this
combination. Write down your
username/password
combination and keep that
paper with you or somewhere
where only you will have
access to it.
3. Deposit
To place a bet you have to
have some money on your
account, so next step would be
to deposit the money. All
relevant bookmakers offer
wide range of possibilities for
deposit. You should be able to
do it by your credit card, by
check an by bank wire. Some
bookmakers also accepts
MoneyBookers as deposit
options. Credit card deposit is
the fastest way to do this, as
your money will be transferred
in couple of seconds, and you
will be able to place a bet.
Check and Bank wire option
are much slower, so you will
have to wait for a couple of
days to place your first bet. It
is important to check for bonus
after your deposit. Almost all
bookmakers have some kind of
bonus offer or promotional
offer after your first deposit.
Also, remember that someone
will have to pay some fees on
transferring the money. Some
bookmakers do this by
themselves, but some don't.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by 7agaza(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2013
4. Place your bets
Finally when your account is
full of money you will be able
to place your bets. After
choosing your
bookmaker,which is the
process in which you should
spend some time to avoid
possible problems, 2 other
steps should be done in a
couple of minutes. Every
bookmaker website is
different, but you will easily
understand how to place a bet
at chosen bookmaker. What
can be tricky is different odds
types at different bookmakers.
That is why you should take
care of this when you choose
bookmaker. One you choose
should offer odds in format
that you are familiar with.
Also, be carefull while you
place your first bets, cause at
some bookmakers instead
entering how much you want
to bet, you should enter how
much you want to win. That
can lead to problems. So read
the rules of your bookmaker.
5. Customer service
Whenever you have some
problem at bookmaker site, or
if you have some problems
with bets, or just if you do not
understand something about
anything in connection with
your bookmaker, don't hesitate
to write an e-mail to the
customer service. Customer service is
there for you, so let them do
their job, and avoid problems
that could come from some
minor misunderstandings.
6. Withdraw money from
betting account
If you have some luck (or
knowledge) after some time
you will want to withdraw
some money from your
account. How? The most
common options for
withdrawals are, as with
deposits, credit card, bank
check and bank transfer. Some
bookmakers also work with
MoneyBookers. In choosing
bookmaker process you should
check withdrawal fees at your
bookmaker. Don't open
account with bookmakers that
have large fees when you are
making withdrawal. Fees varies
from one to another online
bookmaker, but should not be
bigger then 1% of withdrawal
amount. Also, be aware that
you will probably not be able
to withdraw with credit card
more then your deposit. We
did not find any bookmaker
that does this transfer. All of
them can just charge back your
deposit amount on your credit
card and rest of the withdrawal
amount will transfer with bank
wire. Bank wire transfer should
finish in 2-3 days, while check
come after more then a week
(depending on your location).
If you are living in some exotic
country, like Eastern europe or
Asia, it is possible to wait for
your check for weeks. Best
solution for withdrawal is
certainly bank wire transfer.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by 7agaza(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2013
Just open account on any betting site like or 1960bet.ng after dat just deposit a minimum of 500naira. Wen u must hav done dat call me on 07036829252 let me drop my games for u to bet on tomorrow
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by kevoh(m): 10:25am On Dec 25, 2013
Whatever you do, stay away from 9ja bookies and their small odds. I recommend williamhi.l and lad.brok.es and get an access visa card for funding from your card and withdrawing straight to your card.

Ladbrokes you don't need any form of verification and williamhill all you need is your passport or birthcertificate just to verify if you're 18+.

For now just 'paper bet' I.e using an imaginary amount of money like say $100 as your initial amount and see how far you can go over a week before you start using your real money.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by slap1(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2013
Haha. Guy your topic is funny. Thanks for the laughter.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by Emyo(m): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Try this simple form of betting. http://campuspeeps.com/post.php?id=5610
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by fubbyy(m): 11:50am On Dec 25, 2013
7agaza: Just open account on any betting site like or 1960bet.ng after dat just deposit a minimum of 500naira. Wen u must hav done dat call me on 07036829252 let me drop my games for u to bet on tomorrow
thanks bro,i'll give you a call
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by fubbyy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
kevoh: Whatever you do, stay away from 9ja bookies and their small odds. I recommend williamhi.l and lad.brok.es and get an access visa card for funding from your card and withdrawing straight to your card.

Ladbrokes you don't need any form of verification and williamhill all you need is your passport or birthcertificate just to verify if you're 18+.

For now just 'paper bet' I.e using an imaginary amount of money like say $100 as your initial amount and see how far you can go over a week before you start using your real money.

my bro this make alot of sense, can you explain more or give me your contact so i can call you
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by sil4all(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by kevoh(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
sil4all: Please peeps....

How genuine is Ladbrokes virtually football betting......is it as real as they say it is...and please what are the likely problems involved

Thanks

Ladbrokes is good. 3 work days maximum you will get your withdrawal, williamhill takes about 5 work days but I still like williamhill.

@ fubby
There are tons of free materials online that will explain various betting terms. My preferred one is over 1.5 team goals. Let me give you one site you can source for good tips : mrfixitstips.co.uk . Stick to Mr.fixit's super singles and look out for members like Greg and Alex they give solid tips or click on the link in my signature below.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by kevoh(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Try to stay away from combos/accumulators, they'll kill your money faster than anything.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by fubbyy(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
kevoh: Whatever you do, stay away from 9ja bookies and their small odds. I recommend williamhi.l and lad.brok.es and get an access visa card for funding from your card and withdrawing straight to your card.

i visited the ladbrokes site but couldn't see where to sign up
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by kentochi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks for our dear Teacher sir i will give you call too cos am stil learning football betting
(7agaza)
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by kevoh(m): 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
fubbyy: i visited the ladbrokes site but couldn't see where to sign up
If you don't see sign up check for register instead.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by 7agaza(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2013
kentochi: Thanks for our dear Teacher sir i will give you call too cos am stil learning football betting
(7agaza)

No problem bro,, for easy way of winnin single bets are adviced or even at worst just only 3 accumulations is enough
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by kentochi(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2013
7agaza:

No problem bro,, for easy way of winnin single bets are adviced or even at worst just only 3 accumulations is enough

thanks bros
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by 7agaza(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2013
For today games

Newcastle vs Stoke city...... 1X
Watford vs millwall.............1
Burton vs Northampton.......1
Gateshead vs Halifax........1
Man city vs liverpool........1X
Brentford vs swindon town... 1
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by 7agaza(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2013
Another slip
Fc st johnstone vs Celtic.......2
Kidderminster vs hereford utd.1
Cambridge utd vs braintree..1
Hull city vs man utd....2
Westham vs Arsenal..2
empoli Fc vs as cittadella...1
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by Goldenboy842(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Plss wat z x1,1x
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by fursh(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
kevoh:

Ladbrokes is good. 3 work days maximum you will get your withdrawal, williamhill takes about 5 work days but I still like williamhill.

@ fubby
There are tons of free materials online that will explain various betting terms. My preferred one is over 1.5 team goals. Let me give you one site you can source for good tips : mrfixitstips.co.uk . Stick to Mr.fixit's super singles and look out for members like Greg and Alex they give solid tips.

Also want to learn about online betting. A question for you; tried registering at ladbrokes but got to a point where they asked of "betting currency", which currency should I click on, GBP or the US dolls? Thanks in advance
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by kevoh(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
fursh:

Also want to learn about online betting. A question for you; tried registering at ladbrokes but got to a point where they asked of "betting currency", which currency should I click on, GBP or the US dolls? Thanks in advance

Anyone will do but I prefer Dollars and also select decimal if asked the way you want odds to be shown not in fraction.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by fursh(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
kevoh:

Anyone will do but I prefer Dollars and also select decimal if asked the way you want odds to be shown not in fraction.

Alright, I'd do just as u said. Thanks for the reply.

Pls I'd also want us to have a chat, is there any other way I could get to talk 2 u, have a lot to ask you, hope u don't mind?
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by kevoh(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
fursh:

Alright, I'd do just as u said. Thanks for the reply.

Pls I'd also want us to have a chat, is there any other way I could get to talk 2 u, have a lot to ask you, hope u don't mind?
Drop yout number in dis format : Zero eight zero three ...and I'll add u 2 my whatsapp
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by fursh(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
kevoh:
Drop yout number in dis format : Zero eight zero three ...and I'll add u 2 my whatsapp

Alrite no p. Thanks very much
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by Akabay(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
7agaza: For today games

Newcastle vs Stoke city...... 1X - WON
Watford vs millwall.............1 - WON
Burton vs Northampton.......1 - WON
Gateshead vs Halifax........1 - LOST
Man city vs liverpool........1X - WON
Brentford vs swindon town... 1 - WON

7agaza: Another slip

Fc st johnstone vs Celtic.......2 - LOST
Kidderminster vs hereford utd.1 - WON
Cambridge utd vs braintree..1 - WON
Hull city vs man utd....2 - WON
Westham vs Arsenal..2 - WON
empoli Fc vs as cittadella...1 - LOST
9/12 (9 Won, 3 Lost).
ds is nice bro, keep doing d gud job, God bless u more.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by 7agaza(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2013
Akabay:

9/12 (9 Won, 3 Lost).
ds is nice bro, keep doing d gud job, God bless u more.

Nope bro it is 10/12 cos Celtic won der match.. That's y I adviced it is better to play single games ir better still 3accumulations
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by fursh(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
kevoh: .

Correct bro, my real guy, u too much, I greet u. Thanks 4 evrytin.
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by 7agaza(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
fursh:

Just use US dollar
Re: So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi by chydy111: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
pls guys Am interested but William hill requests my card details, What do I do and How do I fund my account
please if u can help add up on Watsapp o eight 1 three three nine 7 twelve ten

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cbn: Boosting Markets With Creative Policies / Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 / Recycling Of Plastic And Cans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.